Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague (6055 Views)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A PLAGUE!! This Is Why!! (Photos) / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Hmmm, if I may ask, what does this level of benevolence bequeath on what the lady will add to the relationship?

So much exposition on what the guy should do, by all means who really loves gives, [b]but again I ask, what's the role of this kind of lady on the said guys life?[/[

To enjoy, maidiya. Nothing else cheesy

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Lols, pls do reply, I have a response if uyi replies

You have a response (already)? So not that you want to engage her to learn or understand her viewpoint?

Toooorh!

Lemme see where this potential back-and-forth will lead to. grin

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

To enjoy, maidiya. Nothing else cheesy

Lols, I love the fact that you understand what you want in life and also how you should be treated, but in my mind I have two contemplations:

1. Guys at that level don't only want enjoyment especially if they seek to build a life of meaning, correspondingly you'll find made men who just want to spoil young ladies for sex in return also at this level. The question I ask rhetorically is does such ladies plan to get married or build a life of meaning and do they understand the implications of careless living?

2. What happens to building with the responsible guy? For me sincerely what works is the place of strategic contributions to the visions of the said lady and guy respectively, I think relationships built on primordial principles like life goals, beliefs and values do well in my estimation, I personally won't mind spending the world on this kind of lady. Again I ask are ladies afraid of building with a guy and upgrading thier lifestyle as thier income goes up?

@begoniaa
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Raalsalghul: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2022
At Op,

No fault of these niggas if I may chip in because even if all Nigerian men decide to date self-sufficient ladies, the numbers aren't just enough to go round.

Most will still end up with broke girls.

The numbers don't lie. grin

My advice would be to avoid the entitled ones.

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Thermodynamics(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2022
Shalommy:
Trash from a stupid idiot. Broke guys will always lament, see faults in everything while Rich guys are looking for ladies to spend on. So boy, go and hustle hard. Chaii
See this one when nor get reach 100 naira for account de call person broke, you de forbid to hustle? Abi you nor get hands and leg? Full grown adult de look for who go take care of am, trying to rip where she did not sow, na make them de easily use una gender do money ritual.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, pls do reply, I have a response if uyi replies.
I wonder why you direct such question to her when it should be directed to your partner who you are closely in dealings with. When a lady states her wants, desires and specs in a man, i see a lot of guys rushing to ask same questions you posed to Uyi and it leaves me wondering why anyone would ask a stranger what he or she would offer in a relationship that is not happening with you. Shouldn't that be between her and whoever her spec is?

Acknowledging the fact that such question is a form of attack on a lady and you trying to bully her into silence, i would still ask what is the general demands from a woman in a relationship other than companionship, feminity and beauty. These and any other specs depending on whom shes involved with. Has this changed? Do men now want ladies to provide and build blocks now? Am i missing anything ?

Asking a lady what she has to offer in a relationship is not only a strange question, it is bereft of common sense as well.
Let whoever sees her worthy to date be the one to ask and solve that equation.

If Uyi starts to type what she's doing that makes her man enjoy her , would it tick the boxes for you? Are you her man? Would you accept her efforts as enough?. Or would you use that as a standard for every woman?.It doesn't really just make any sense. This is 21st century some questions ought to have gone extinct on this forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 31, 2022
TMTR:
Don't say you weren't warned undecided

For starters, nothing you do for them ever satisfies them as they believe another can do better, they majorly grew up in a deprived and less previliged homes so are easily moved by material things (except few of them) which makes it easy for another guy to lay them

Most of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program so they are with you for what they can get not because they care about you.

They are very manipulative, deceptive, crass etc, as a promising young man who wants to make something meaningful out his life, please avoid this sort of ladies cause they are financially draining..

In essence, avoid broke ladies , I am not saying that she must be rich but at least she must be able to handle her own bills without depending on a man or offing her pant angry

A word they say is enough for the wise

I read through Nairaland and I noticed that more than 90% of relationship woes experienced by guys are as a result of dating ' I never Chop Girls'

Avoid them like a plague that they are!!!!

I wonder what men are turning into these days. You people want women to take over your duties ba?
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am not a hungry girl, but my dear boys, you will send transport money, hairdo money and upkeep money. I am self-sufficient, but if you are mine, I don't even need to ask you, you should have the sense to take them as your burden.

Isn't that the burden of masculinity again? To provide for the female as long as his ego is constantly shined and she continues to revel in her femininity? grin

This is 2022, I don't even argue about these kinda stale and repetitive topics because outside of here, I can't relate. grin

Women, follow and date men who have a sense of responsibility. Date men who are intuitive and assertive about your needs and if you're lucky, your vanities inclusive. Men, who before you ask, have done it. Men who you don't need to ask for things before they get them done. Men who are thoughtful and sensitive to your worries. Men who are premium and assume the provider role without complaints. Men who care and prioritise your welfare, for when you are on a man's priority list, you are gold and will be cherished. Date a man who is kind, generous and has a high opinion of women.

Does he have a low opinion of women? Abort mission. Does he think he is doing you a favour by being with you? Abort mission. Listen babies, you aren't materialistic, they are outchea funding baby girls to Santorini and Maldives for summer vacations. If you doubt me, come to Ebeano and Blenco stores on the Island on weekends and see these men shop for "em girls raking into thousands while you as the resident wifey keep wasting her prayers on 'em disloyal boys. No baby, don't do that. Let his mama do that. cheesy

Be selfish, strategic and intentional about your associations with men. Stay wicked and never settle. The street is military. Nuff said.

Pinkpill 101.

You are not a hungry girl but you still want men to send you transport, hairdo and upkeep money and you call yourself self sufficient, L cheesy L , you just painted a picture of a ' hungry girl ' and why should I take up your burden, oh I know because I am hitting it but I ain't the only one enjoying it, you do too, infact Collins the next door neighbor hits it for free so why should I be the one paying for it, oh you know what why don't you just make it official and sign up on baddoo, instamessage, naijacodedruns etc or better still go start standing at popular joints so we know it's now official sad

Oh I see what you did there , trying to gaslight and play on egos but know that don't work self aware men

And of course offline simps are the majority and will always be for a long time to come, I hate that but that's the harsh reality, I even created a thread to buttress that fact so you will always meet 'foolish' men who thinks the only way to get a girl is through money and I can see your partner in crime below shouting 'Cheers' talk about "birds of same feather" there couldn't be any better example cheesy grin

So rejoice my dear, simps are clearly the majority but not for long because they are wising up each passing day with your over demanding altitude

Trip to Maldives, Dubai, Paris etc , shopping are only reserved for my relatives infact the only females that chops my money is my mother and female siblings and a female friend who supported me when I had nothing (I can't appreciate her enough) not some entitled leech who feels so entitled to my money like I owe her just cause she got a fish smelly pusyy, no way sad

So enjoy your simps while it lasts but know for sure that one day dem go wise up

So dear men, just cause you are dating her dosent mean you take up her burden and start funding her like you are her father, trust me ,it always ends with tears cause girls will so use you like tissue and dump you when they are done, so wise up my niggas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 4:56am On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:

I wonder what men are turning into these days. You people want women to take over your duties ba?

And what are women's duty if I may ask
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Keniwit(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2022
At times na konji dey pull man to ladies like this..
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
1. Guys at that level don't only want enjoyment especially if they seek to build a life of meaning, correspondingly you'll find made men who just want to spoil young ladies for sex in return also at this level. The question I ask rhetorically is does such ladies plan to get married or build a life of meaning and do they understand the implications of careless living?

Those are the only two categories of men in such states?

But in any way(s), it is the prerogative of any woman in such a place then to determine and set the .... of how she wants to be treated and what she wants in return. Only thing for me there, ESPECIALLY as a feminist, is mutual spoiling and enjoyment and all the attending realities and such grin.

As my sis, the Greek god's wife, Persephone, noted up above, the dynamics of a relationship and the personalities of the partners involved will always take precedence. So don't ask me if I'll necessarily be at the same financial status as "that man" to *equally* spoil him; tanz.

2. What happens to building with the responsible guy? For me sincerely what works is the place of strategic contributions to the visions of the said lady and guy respectively, I think relationships built on primordial principles like life goals, beliefs and values do well in my estimation, I personally won't mind spending the world on this kind of lady. Again I ask are ladies afraid of building with a guy and upgrading thier lifestyle as thier income goes up?

@begonia

Ho-hum. This is a lot I would have loved to get into, but to 8 lawa, laaro kutukutu Ojo Aje (no be say I really get anything to do except waiting for a potential and incoming results-inspired breakfast); I just said I should quickly address you ni and be done... grin

All those stuff you mentioned - goals, visions, etc., are not primordial by any chance, by the way. The primordial reasons for dating are protection, provision, beauty, fertility, ati bee bee lo. cheesy

So your idea of "building" is dependent on your own values, in a nutshell. We can preach and proselytize from now 'till tomorrow, men many and women will still fall into the purview and requirements of a 'standard relationship.'

Just really find someone who is like you, and do you, so long as it doesn't border on oppression/abuse or the violation of human dignity and right.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Jijuo: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Shalommy:
Trash from a stupid idiot. Broke guys will always lament, see faults in everything while Rich guys are looking for ladies to spend on. So boy, go and hustle hard. Chaii
You sound like a call girl.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2022
Persephone1:
I wonder why you direct such question to her when it should be directed to your partner who you are closely in dealings with. When a lady states her wants, desires and specs in a man, i see a lot of guys rushing to ask same questions you posed to Uyi and it leaves me wondering why anyone would ask a stranger what he or she would offer in a relationship that is not happening with you. Shouldn't that be between her and whoever her spec is?

Acknowledging the fact that such question is a form of attack on a lady and you trying to bully her into silence, i would still ask what is the general demands from a woman in a relationship other than companionship, feminity and beauty. These and any other specs depending on whom shes involved with. Has this changed? Do men now want ladies to provide and build blocks now? Am i missing anything ?

Asking a lady what she has to offer in a relationship is not only a strange question, it is bereft of common sense as well.
Let whoever sees her worthy to date be the one to ask and solve that equation.

If Uyi starts to type what she's doing that makes her man enjoy her , would it tick the boxes for you? Are you her man? Would you accept her efforts as enough?. Or would you use that as a standard for every woman?.It doesn't really just make any sense. This is 21st century some questions ought to have gone extinct on this forum.

I see, but do you know my relationship status and if I'm looking for a spec? smiley

But that aside, attending to your depositions, clearly you didn't see anything wrong with Uyi's comment on what she desires from her man, which not wrong, but you see something wrong with a response that seeks to understand her contribution, even when it's not intended in the manner you perceived.

Companionship, feminity and beauty: a feeling of fellowship or friendship, qualities or attributes regarded as characteristic of women, a combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight.

In our today's world, the above three that you've highlighted, have different interpretations to different people and hence, understanding must be sought as to what a lady defines these three to mean, because you'll assume most ladies understand these that you've mentioned but interactions with some have proven otherwise, I'm someone that's obsessed with learning and understanding not just knowledge, hence my desire for clarity. I hope that you see that such inquiries are not out of context, as you've presumed, and by the way this an interactive session.

Lastly, because of some of the failure's I've encountered I did some research into relationships why they fail and why some succeed, paradoxically I was refused a wife because of my region even though I was a Christian as was the lady. You see this thing called mindset (the understanding and underlying thought patterns that births people's conviction and action) and contribution (responses that seeks to make your partner feel loved; this is how fulfilment is derived in relationships).

This is a platform where people interact, and I've made friends from here, seeking to understand a lady's perspective isn't out place Frankly speaking, [b]because you'll assume I should know, no I don't, and you'll also assume the lady should understand her place, probably, assuming still remains the least form of knowledge. Back and forth interactions like this helps to put perspectives correctly which breeds understanding and puts conflicts to the minimum.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Back and forth interactions like this helps to put perspectives...

Soooo, ta lo wa raye? undecided

(Yes, I am a culprit, but still grin).

Raalsalghul:
Most will still end up with broke girls.

Thank you for speaking truth to power. cheesy
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by prophetfire: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am not a hungry girl, but my dear boys, you will send transport money, hairdo money and upkeep money. I am self-sufficient, but if you are mine, I don't even need to ask you, you should have the sense to take them as your burden.

Isn't that the burden of masculinity again? To provide for the female as long as his ego is constantly shined and she continues to revel in her femininity? grin

This is 2022, I don't even argue about these kinda stale and repetitive topics because outside of here, I can't relate. grin

Women, follow and date men who have a sense of responsibility. Date men who are intuitive and assertive about your needs and if you're lucky, your vanities inclusive. Men, who before you ask, have done it. Men who you don't need to ask for things before they get them done. Men who are thoughtful and sensitive to your worries. Men who are premium and assume the provider role without complaints. Men who care and prioritise your welfare, for when you are on a man's priority list, you are gold and will be cherished. Date a man who is kind, generous and has a high opinion of women.

Does he have a low opinion of women? Abort mission. Does he think he is doing you a favour by being with you? Abort mission. Listen babies, you aren't materialistic, they are outchea funding baby girls to Santorini and Maldives for summer vacations. If you doubt me, come to Ebeano and Blenco stores on the Island on weekends and see these men shop for "em girls raking into thousands while you as the resident wifey keep wasting her prayers on 'em disloyal boys. No baby, don't do that. Let his mama do that. cheesy

Be selfish, strategic and intentional about your associations with men. Stay wicked and never settle. The street is military. Nuff said.

Pinkpill 101.
. And what would the man be benefitting from you? Are you just preaching selfishness? Because that's all I read here. A human that sees her fellow human as just a means to an end.
I pity people who come to nairaland to seek advice. Especially relationship advice.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2022
prophetfire:
I pity people who come to nairaland to seek advice. Especially relationship advice.

Right. Just like the OP of this thread and the number of teenage, impressionable young boys they post for.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Those are the only two categories of men in such states?

But in any way(s), it is the prerogative of any woman in such a place then to determine and set the .... of how she wants to be treated and what she wants in return. Only thing for me there, ESPECIALLY as a feminist, is mutual spoiling and enjoyment and all the attending realities and such grin.

As my sis, the Greek god's wife, Persephone, noted up above, the dynamics of a relationship and the personalities of the partners involved will always take precedence. So don't ask me if I'll necessarily be at the same financial status as "that man" to *equally* spoil him; tanz.

Ho-hum. This is a lot I would have loved to get into, but to 8 lawa, laaro kutukutu Ojo Aje (no be say I really get anything to do except waiting for a potential and incoming results-inspired breakfast); I just said I should quickly address you ni and be done... grin

All those stuff you mentioned - goals, visions, etc., are not primordial by any chance, by the way. The primordial reasons for dating are protection, provision, beauty, fertility, ati bee bee lo. cheesy

So your idea of "building" is dependent on your own values, in a nutshell. We can preach and proselytize from now 'till tomorrow, men many and women will still fall into the purview and requirements of a 'standard relationship.'

Just really find someone who is like you, and do you, so long as it doesn't border on oppression/abuse or the violation of human dignity and right.

Good morning.

Lols, you funny die. Mutual spoiling, that cuts it for me. Good morning.

Yeah you've made some solid observations, at the end day, it depends on those involved, for me I prefer a responsible relationship not entitlements, the ever need to put the other person's interest before yours, if the two people in the relationship think like this. Then it's all good.

All this una feminist rhetorics, hmmm, me I just see am to be say the lady nova find who understand her and give her practical genuine love bayi.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
All this una feminist rhetorics, hmmm, me I just see am to be say the lady neva find who understand her and give her practical genuine love bayi.

As before, so it is now: that one na your business. grin

Have a great day

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

Soooo, ta lo wa raye? undecided

(Yes, I am a culprit, but still grin).

Thank you for speaking truth to power. cheesy

See you ba?

Na those way choose am.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2022
prophetfire:
. And what would the man be benefitting from you? Are you just preaching selfishness? Because that's all I read here. A human that sees her fellow human as just a means to an end.

Call it whatever you like. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2022
begoniaa:

As before, so it is now: that one na your business. grin

Have a great day

Lols, you too.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by motionarena: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2022
TMTR:

Your assumptions of me really amuses me , I am literally LMAO out here, a job , can't remember the last time I had something like nor a girlfriend but the money I make can buy you and yours and I won't even feel like I spent any money cheesy

Now go play with your fellow lowlife undecided

Bro since u get excess funds.
Make I send acc number
Help a bro
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by JOACHINpedro: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2022

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by KeyEndurance: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2022
I never Chop Girls Are The One Am Looking for Because They need Our Help To Survive

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Qatar2022: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Nairaland produces the highest number of broke girls. Instagram still dey learn work.

There are more broke girls here than on Facebook. Siofra, candidlady, Jennyclay, Iyaebe and magnoliaa know what I'm saying.
All this name you mentioned is one person, fooling her jobless self here
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Qatar2022: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Shalommy:
Wow! Sorry broke ass. Go and get a job,make more money and get a girlfriend. And don't bother to thank me smiley
And your sorry ass won't work? Indeed Nigeria girls are useless
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by prophetfire: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Call it whatever you like. cheesy
. Is that so? I used to regard you higher than this.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by lereinter(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lolzzzzz

You mean we hussling guys should leave our level girls

Lolzzzzz

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by advanceDNA: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
MissLAP:

Men dont want women to take over anything..
Men just dont want women after they are rich...the love is not real...
.they want someone who loves them for real when they were earning 60k per month.....
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Qatar2022:
All this name you mentioned is one person, fooling her jobless self here

Really? Would you mind telling who I am? Or who my alter ego is? Abi who is the person we're impersonating ourselves?

For someone making these claims, you sure seem the very busy one, keeping tabs with who is whom on here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Guy Kissed My Neck, Is It A Big Deal? / Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.