Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague (6038 Views)

This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Did you just say booze smoke and women. Chief just make out time and go through my siggy

And I have got enough people that could vouch for me that I am no scammer

Here is my moniker azraeljaheel it got banned na condition just make thus crayfish bend

IgiveLadiesBj
bro abeg come see something

Wow, a thread since last year at your siggy ,hmmmmm

Unfortunately all the Job openings I know are currently filled up,

But what business can you do !!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by zrealjaheal: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

Wow, a thread since last year at your siggy ,hmmmmm

Unfortunately all the Job openings I know are currently filled up,

But what business can you do !!?

Chief I can do all jobs. . But curently I am a driver I got my own bus that is faulty. . And all I need is money to fix it. A some of 5k was sent to on here on Thursday I sent 4k to the mechanic to hold.

I am just trying to get the rest. But if no food for belle please how man wan use hustle for work.

I practically trekked from ikorodu agric bus stop to ojota cos no tp on me on Tuesday

Bout my thread I update that thread almost everyday.

I even have a written record of all the assistance I have gotten on this platform

Chief again e no easy I really no wish for this
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Did you just say booze smoke and women. Chief just make out time and go through my siggy

And I have got enough people that could vouch for me that I am no scammer

Here is my moniker azraeljaheel it got banned na condition just make thus crayfish bend

IgiveLadiesBj
bro abeg come see something
He is a guy in dire need. Please help him out.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Eyinju112(f): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hahaha... I’m glad you didn’t mention my name oooo grin
Zonefree:

Nairaland produces the highest number of broke girls. Instagram still dey learn work.

There are more broke girls here than on Facebook. Siofra, candidlady, Jennyclay, Iyaebe and magnoliaa know what I'm saying.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
LMAO.

Na so so stray bullets dey hit me everyday.

No wam; Oluwa is still involved.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Eyinju112(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
I think you went too far mahn.. Easy Easy
TMTR:

Lol, you wish I was broke but I can pay you and yours salary for life till the day you drop dead but you ain't worth it so swerve
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Nairaland produces the highest number of broke girls. Instagram still dey learn work.

There are more broke girls here than on Facebook. ..., ..., ..., ... and magnolia know what I'm saying.

Why are you being a scaredy, "balless" nigga when you know I am on this profile? You for mention me with this moniker wey I go take quick see am now.

Epa.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
'Provider men' complaining about broke girls.

Yawnsss.

Wail from now 'till tomorrow sha, your species will never not stop approaching broke ladies.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
jobsonline101:
Just don't come on social media platforms & lament 'All men are scum' when the so-called rich guys use & dump you like rags.

Explain this conundrum to me: are women fish-brained beings that guys use and dump or are women cold, manipulative, and opportunistic beeches that milk men dry? grin

Because ayam not sure reality supports this your "theory", buh...

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Eyinju112(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
You’re experienced dealing with broke girls grin grin.... truth be told a woman needs to hustle to avoid unnecessary knackings... Omoh grin
TMTR:
Signs of 'I never Chop Girls'

1. They are the first to call you broke to shame you to send them money when you initially refuse to, don't fall it , it's a trick

2. When chatting with them, they always say that they are hungry and haven't eaten since last year cheesy, block her ass ASAP

3. They be using latest iPhones but be begging you for sub money, WTF, block her immediately, she asks for T-fare, block her ASAP

My Niggas , avoid broke girls, E get why, they have nothing to contribute to your life except problems and more problems

Nuff said tongue

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
Op you are right
Girls like Shalommy virginprincess Sheistoopretty sweetplum Siofra
Any time I chat with them,they always saying "I have not eaten today, I am hungry"

That's why they are still single but with a body count higher than Tinubu's age cheesy undecided
Look at this bushrat. Do you think every female is like your mother and sisters? If they have body count then that their problem and not mine.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Zonefree(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Why are you being a scaredy, "balless" nigga when you know I am on this profile? You for mention me with this moniker wey I go take quick see am now.

Epa.
Now you don see am, wetin come happen? Be like you wan collect leprosy this hot afternoon undecided

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Pells: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Look at this bushrat. Do you think every female is like your mother and sisters? If they have body count then that their problem and not mine.
Are you going to lie again?
What is your body count
Don't lie sweetheart
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
"Women and men are not the same"; "women should rest in their femininity"; "women have bottom powers and can influence men in doing their biddings" and all sorts of other 'dictums' is touted by y'all, until women ACTIVELY practice these things, and they suddenly become manipulative evils in your eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

Your assumptions of me really amuses me , I am literally LMAO out here, a job , can't remember the last time I had something like nor a girlfriend but the money I make can buy you and yours and I won't even feel like I spent any money cheesy

Now go play with your fellow lowlife undecided
WOW!!.. So you're GAY? Not bad but don't you spend on your gay partner? Chaii
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yep ,that's why before you date now , you need to carry out proper research on the babe ,look beyond facial attraction and feeling you have towards her

what does do for a living?

her attitude towards others

the kind of friends and mingle with.etc.

this are what do look for before you consider dating, no be fly , because you Don see big nyash , big breast ,cute face ,all this don make you forget your logical reasoning.

No be you I jam for Logo.benz thread some months ago, lamenting your lack of a wife at your old age?

Na watin you dey do be this wey still make you single. grin

Modified: Okay. Una moniker just dey similar, ni. But my verdict as per your relationship state still stands, lol.

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
Are you going to lie again? What is your body count Don't lie sweetheart
Get lost! Stinky thing.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by pansophist(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
She told you ''I love you'', but her love ends in her mouth. Meanwhile, you told her ''I love you'', but your love is accompanied by a material value that changes her life for the better in real-time.

Love is an action word, not a spoken word. If her love is not backed by action, she is deceiving herself because you should be smarter than that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Pells: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Get lost! Stinky thing.
Your pussy stinks better undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:

Your pussy stinks better undecided embarassed
Bushrat. Do you think every woman's pussy stinks like your mother,sisters and gfriend's own? Crawl outta that hole you're living and mingle with real women just for difference.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Pells: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Bushrat. Do you think every woman's pussy stinks like your mother,sisters and gfriend's own? Crawl outta that hole you're living and mingle with real women just for difference.
I could bet my life your pussy stinks undecided
No joke,your so insecure when asked about your body count
Guess that's why your still single for years and your mates are married with kids already
Your a looser who can't contribute anything to a relationship except your stinking cum-hole called pussy,
Demented Thot undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
He is a guy in dire need. Please help him out.

Help kini? Help, fire! He will never! grin

E too sure me say na chest he just dey beat for here. Baba go dey spend on babes bi werey. But to help a fellow guy, lol? Ho-hum.

Buhari, a 'pénis-swingler' like himself has wrecked the country and created a massive hunger problem, but Oga wants to believe we're in an utopia where girls don't go hungry, leemao.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:

I could bet my life your pussy stinks undecided
No joke,your so insecure when asked about your body count
Guess that's why your still single for years and your mates are married with kids already
Your a looser who can't contribute anything to a relationship except your stinking cum-hole called pussy,
Demented Thot undecided undecided
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy See a big fool. So, every female on nairaland are single? Get a life bushrat.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Fira09(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Broke idiot,always lamenting with my name,stay there,don't go and work and make money like your mates are doing.

And how did you know he doesn't have a job?

You ilks spew lots of false accusations on someone without knowing him or her.

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Fira09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Epa.

So I was lying about the alternate moniker?

Here you are exposing yourself
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fira09:
So I was lying about the alternate moniker?

Here you are exposing yourself

Are you drunk or high on pennisetum purpureum? undecided
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Fira09(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Are you drunk or high on pennisetum purpureum? undecided

Dammn lipsrsealed.

I just asked a mild question, is this magnolia alternate moniker or Yes or No?

Please mind your use of words.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by begoniaa: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fira09:
Dammn lipsrsealed.

I just asked a mild question, is this magnolia alternate moniker or Yes or No?

Please mind your use of words.

Oh. Telling me I am exposing myself here is what?
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Fira09(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh. Telling me I am exposing myself here is what?

Ok, no vex,

I didn't meant the way you thought about the statement.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by detectivejones: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

They all over social media especially Instagram looking flashy and be posting y'all Niggas can't afford me but their bank account can't flash MTN to MTN

That shit crazy angry cheesy
grin cheesy Women don suffer for nairaland
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Fira09(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
begoniaa:

Oh.

Now you can attest that this moniker is your alternate, that's just the only thing I wanted to confirm.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Candidlady: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
One think Ihave noticed with all this so called wannabe RP is that

they go bout ranting how they will never give a lady a dim but end up not even helping their fellow comrades undecided

Iblame those ladies who go bout asking kids with nothing but withered stick between their legs for help

There was this giveaway Isaw one of em was helping his fellow comrades book space for giveaway

His comment •••please I know you really help jus that Iam sorry Icant help you now that was why imentioned you on here••••

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Guy I Wanted To Date Is Asking Other Guys If They've fūcked Me!! / Funny User/screen Names U Have Seen On Nl/romance Section. / My Dirty Secret With My Landlord’s Family (my Sexual Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.