Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45374 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Meliziz: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
E choke. Being gay is a social disorder one allows to take control of him or her. Everyman enjoys puna, every girl enjoys dick. Case �

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ladygbola(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
superlanny:
If that man dosent mind losing his life or him getting maimed for life, if i no commot more than 6 tooths call me bastard.

If you talk too much. I will send a guy to you this night...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by superlanny(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ladygbola:

If you talk too much. I will send a guy to you this night...
just replace yourself with him and come testify on Nairaland by tomorrow morning
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Jman06(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
The kind of disgust I feel when I think of a man having anything sexual with a fellow man is the reason why I am inclined to believe that perhaps those having such attractions were created that way. It may not just be psychological because if it were, then straight people like myself could develop such psychological problem along the way but I don't see that ever happening to me.

So, let's just say that gay people were born the way they are and they also deserve to live. However, while I don't support homophobia of any kind, I also think that homosexuals should desist from trying to shove their sexual choices to everyone's face.

Like one was trying to woo me the other day on FB and when I told him that I'm straight, he was still trying to push it further. That's where they cross the Rubicon! Stop trying to convince someone who already told you he's not gay to accept you. It is wrong!
That is an invitation to homophobia and getting lynched by homophobes!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ladygbola(f): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
superlanny:
just replace yourself with him and come testify on Nairaland by tomorrow morning

Lol... he is coming ooooooooooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
letristian:
I hate LGBTQ
Tale as old as time
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

U no dey nigeria
In Nigeria or not in Nigeria...no one needs his speech!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Olatara:
I am telling you. Even stranger things wey I dey watch today, homosexuals are in it.

And I was considering watching that show.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Shugargal(f): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Man of God abeg keep quiet, go and make research before you come up with this kinda preaching. Religion has done more harm than good in the world especially in Nigeria. No amount of your casting and bounding ever make this our nation better. Na to talk wetin you know nothing about. Mtww

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by kabukabu50(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ignorance at its finest.

He needs to worry about the failed Nigerian economy,lack of infrastructure,no jobs,mass brain drain,flooding,crime waves everywhere and lack of security first.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Akunatakasi:

So he should leave LGBTQ abi... Be like you dey knack man... Olobe
You reason like a Buffalo.

For your information, I'm not gay and I don't have issues with anyone being gay or whatever....whatever suits you, then rock it!

What wrong has anyone in the LGBT community done to you?.... Did they make you miserable? Or are they the cause of your calamities?

Learn to respect people!
Pu$$¥!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by advanceDNA: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:

In Nigeria or not in Nigeria...no one needs his speech!

U said he should speak against corruption... he does tgat alot..thats why i asked if u are in nigeria......
but now u have changed to no one neds his speech....i guess u just dont like the guy so its not about what he has to say or ddnt say...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is really an anomaly and against all conventional male and female alignment in plants, animals and things...

LoLz, I am guessing you didn't know animals do exhibit homosexual tendencies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

U said he should speak against corruption... he does tgat alot..thats why i asked if u are in nigeria......
but now u have changed to no one neds his speech....i guess u just dont like the guy so its not about what he has to say or ddnt say...
Get your crunchy a$$ outta here!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Those who seek to sleep with people of the same gender have a psychological problem. Same sex should never be considered as a sexual orientation.

Unfortunately, the US leads the world in research and development and has been shoving that NONSENSE down our throats. They are trying to imply they have discovered a new sexual orientation.
LoLz. The Netherlands was the 1st country to legalise it, is the Netherlands the US?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Get your crunchy a$$ outta here!

Sigh.....no vex
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Hermes119: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nigeria is a funny country
Is homosexuality responsible for any of our economic woes ?
Is homosexuality the reason the naira is crashing ?

If a person says he likes a particular thing and his choice doesn't affect me negatively why should I now carry it on my head and be obssessing over it

I don't like Sushi, infact I can't even imagine myself eating uncooked meat, should I now be obssessing and hitting my head on the wall because millions of people around the world eat sushi and uncooked meat ?

I'm heterosexual but Homophobia has never made sense to me, if sexual relationship with a person of the same sex would make the person happy and fulfilled then I wish him/her all the best as long as it's consensual and between adults, EVERYONE IS HAPPY

I like to use this analogy ; people condemn homosexuals because they find the act "irritating" or "disgusting". Fine but every human does something even more disgusting, we poop. Defecating is disgusting and irritating but I have never seen anyone hate another person because s/he does that

Finally to me the same reasons you guys give to justify Homophobia can be applied to all forms of bigotry from sexism to tribalism to racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Hermes119: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
One of the problems we have is that we think we understand nature but we don't
Nothing is black and white
Almost every human feature has outliers

You have people who are too tall and those who are too short
You have people with incomplete fingers and those with excess
You have people with too slow metabolic rate and people with a very fast metabolic rate
You have people with no melanin and people with excessive melanin

Every human feature has varieties, it's only normal to expect that when it comes to sexuality there would be various varieties
Your brain is largely responsible for your sexuality. Homosexual people have brains wired to see people of the same sex as sexually attractive while heterosexual have the reverse, what is so difficult to understand there
Allow them live their life and be happy while you pursue your own happiness
Shikena
Is that so difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The General overseer of the Living faith church worldwide has voiced over the rise in LGBTQ in the world. During the service "Covenant Family Sunday" he reacted to the fact on same sex marriages and gender choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YUjoTFNn8

Can't stop the tide, nothing he can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Lawag3: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Adeboye can't hear from God.
He is a freemason as you already know, so devoid of any link to God

How do you know that anyway I would prefer not discuss men of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
temmypotter:
Lol.. let us leave world first.. we need reaction to our Leaders here in Nigeria.

I wonder why many pastors refuse to blow hot against the day light atrocities in this country .. I don’t get it.. with the influence they have amassed .. they should be at the forefront in deed and action of the resurgence of a new Nigeria

The Church shouldn’t shy away from speaking up.. we see in the Bible.. the Priesthood has historically always admonished the kingship

Exactly my point. Leave US, leave the west. In all their expressway to hell, has it stopped the pastors from sending their kids to schools in the west? Has it stopped the religious upright from going to the west for medical treatment? Let us stop all these pretense. Let us face our problems. The day you die, God will not ask you what that LGBTQ person did, he will ask you what you did.
Let's fix Africa and maintain the culture of Africa

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by etrange: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
It's OK if your religion is against it. What doesn't make sense is forcing other people to abide by your religion. The gay people should be able to decide if they want to adhere to your religious beliefs or not. Christianity is against polygamy, yet it is not a crime in Nigeria because everyone can't be Christians. Fornication is not a crime even though Christianity is against it. Even adultery that could be considered a breach is also not a crime. So making homosexuality a crime is not about religion but simply a matter of intolerance. Funny thing is that more than 90% of those shouting "ride on baba!" are fornicators. The hypocrisy is just ridiculous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by emmyileri(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
How many men of God are preaching against this? They are too fearful to that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nawa4nl: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lawag3:

How do you know that anyway I would prefer not discuss men of God
Adeboye does not know God.
No man of God will help a known jihadist like Buhari come to power.

And certainly no man of God will dont witchcraft & say its of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_iw3Cnc4I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ifakiland(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
It is really an anomaly and against all conventional male and female alignment in plants, animals and things...
Ode some tress are asexual same as some animals....not everything is male and female
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Kwara1stson: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
temmypotter:
Lol.. let us leave world first.. we need reaction to our Leaders here in Nigeria.

I wonder why many pastors refuse to blow hot against the day light atrocities in this country .. I don’t get it.. with the influence they have amassed .. they should be at the forefront in deed and action of the resurgence of a new Nigeria

The Church shouldn’t shy away from speaking up.. we see in the Bible.. the Priesthood has historically always admonished the kingship
they always speak it's you who is not listening.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Lawag3: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Adeboye does not know God.
No man of God will help a known jihadist like Buhari come to power.

And certainly no man of God will dont witchcraft & say its of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_iw3Cnc4I

He supported his candidate many Nigerians did same so nothing is wrong there
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by ponishah: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
temmypotter:

We cant leave the world, world problem is our problem.
You sounded leave - let us leave climate change or terrorism...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Starhearts: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tallvictor23:

Lesbian Gay bisexual transgender and I don’t know the q

May God bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Nawa4nl: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lawag3:

He supported his candidate many Nigerians did same so nothing is wrong there
Why did he support a known Jihadist like Buhari?

Look at the church in the North.

Adeboye disobeyed God, who warned us via Bosun Emmanuel about Buhari's jihad
But no the satan in Adeboye no gree

This is the warning God gave us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

This is Adeboye condeming the warning God gave.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/06/video-adeboye-distances-self-rccg-from-divisive-cd/

And you think Adeboye knows God.

All Freemasons better repent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Lotechi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dailyhappenings:
The General overseer of the Living faith church worldwide has voiced over the rise in LGBTQ in the world. During the service "Covenant Family Sunday" he reacted to the fact on same sex marriages and gender choices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8YUjoTFNn8
The world has evolved - and I sincerely think people should be free to live their life the way they please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.