Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23687 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Sonye(f): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2007
I love  Kimberly so much. she looks smart  wink
To top it up, i saw her only yesterday in a very annoying song, winding her waist n shaking her bum rigorously. I was so pissed. Simply because the song was razz.
But it doesn't stop me from loving her. Those guys out there think they can override her cos she is a girl
I AM IN SUPPORT OF KIMBERLY TAKING THE MONEY N JEEP HOME

smiley  smiley  tongue

The only problem i have is that all the contestants in this particular GUS are not as smart as the previous ones
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2007
Kimberly is very brave and dont be suprised if she wins the show.

I also think she will be the next to be evicted becuase the guys may overpower her.
Anyway, she tried sha, she is the last girl standing.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by fables(f): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2007
As for me I don't really understand this gus reality show, like someone rightly said that is predetermined I think is some how true because why is it that is all the girls that can dramatize as if they are ask to do so that remain last girl standing. Remember

GUS 1- forgot her name kiss
GUS 2 - Ifeoma grin
GUS 3 - Linda ( very local and mannerless, infact so far she is the worst) embarassed
GUS 4 - Kimberly ( she is ok, is just that she is a spoilt girl and she doesn't know how to hid her feelings) tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by tolakemi(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2007
Dozie is ma guy n im sure he's going to be the ultimate man! As for Kim, the only thing 4 her is "the last woman standing" title which she has already. no surprise she made it this far though, but the first thing she has to do after leaving gus is to learn how to COOK!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2007
the show is intersting, someone has to go home
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by iykee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
Haa,
Shade is good riddance to bad rubbish, where did they even pick her up from.Apart from being totally clumsy and "aloofish", she just has no opinion her own, evrytime shes aked a question shes always like -" the same thing that they said", Shade what do you think? and you can bet your months salary that she`ll reply-" the same thing the others said"or "buchi has said what i want to say" .I dont know why she was shouting when she missed her shots at the target, Abeg what was she expecting? i know if you give shade a toothpick to remove a stuck piece of meat from her teeth,she probably spend a whole week at it.
I never see some one so, anyway let me heep my cooments,
the organisers wanted shade to go by all means , the shooting task presented the perfect oppurtunity,its equally good that buchi didn`t scale the task too.Now the camp is rid of, (once again i reserve my comments)
To me , dozie will win
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Toyintee: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2007
Haba,
You guys should take it easy on shade now!
It's obvious that she has challenges speaking in English but if you look closely at all the contestancts in the GUS4 show, you will realise that only like 6 of the 9 can actually speak good english.
Bearing in mind that they are all either graduates or undergraduates, this only highlights the state and quality of the Nigerian education system.

All in all, the show is fun to watch and there is always something to laugh at. It's just that i think some of the tasks are really dangerous and any slip could cost the contestants their lives. I think the organisers should look into designing more safe and mentally tasking activities than physically tasking ones.

Cheers pips!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
am begining to like dozie more than dominic
dozie have been quiet all this while
but now his qualities are coming to the fore

Him or Kimberly for me

@ those that hates kimberly, her character might not have been the best, but she is being the best , not fake at all, i love her the way she is!

and who said a nairalander is there shocked username please
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
Father i want to thank you for the eviction of that enemy of progress called *buchi*
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by abohrandy: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
i dey feel kimberly n dominic

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ toyintee,
u r right about the poor spoken english by this set
williams, oge & shade were d worst (and they r undergrads) God help us
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Mystique(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
Most of the contestants seem illiterate to me. . . .!! tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
trendy:

and who said a Nairaland user is there shocked username please

Douzy my dear, douzy.

hope I'm right.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by chinne1(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
trendy:

Father i want to thank you for the eviction of that enemy of progress called *buchi*

Y do you hate that guy this much? or is it because that thing you call KIM is your friend abi ur sis,

Let that guy be (buchi) he has been evicted so sad , the fact still remains that he is more intelligent, smart, outspoken,matured and above all well mannered than your LOUSY and MANNER LESS KIM.

she is disgusting!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by okahewere(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2007
pls can the house let me know the channel the features(close) the ultimate search and if it's featured life.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2007
What do you mean? Please rephrase that!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by onyejify: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
i share your understating warfarian, that nitch has no regards for men. the sooner she go d better
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yogun(f): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
Dozie is the best of them all & stand a chance to win
Shade deserved to go home, she really needs to grow up and learn how to communicate better in English, I wasnt impressed at all by her performance.
Kimberly shld look/work towards being a model. She's got a lovely figure/status/shape and shld be to told to learn to shout less.
Buchi messed himself up and was good he went.
William's eviction pained me in a way cos he wld have been d person to make us laff, U needed to watch his interview afta d eviction last night. I cldnt stop laffing and I pray d message he passed across got to kind-hearted nigerians so he can return to sch.
I support Kim if she doesnt want to cook for the camp, she's not meant to be d cook, anyone can do dat since they r there for d same purpose.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2007
Seun:

What do you mean? Please rephrase that!
Seun, he is asking for the channels that shows the programme, and also if this ultimate is a real life event?

okahewere,
I m i correct?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
the fact that kimberly does not want to cook does not mean she has no respect for me
African men would always be the same
Arrogant like the devil himself
so you want her to go and cook and exhaust herself
while the men think of strategies while she's cooking
and refil their strenght from her cookings,

Una try well well, if na me , water i no go boil sef
lai lai, no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
una dey hear me,
kimberly knows what she is doing
she aint cooking no trash for the guys

the guys are at advantage
they have the advantage of being males
which comes along with physical strenght
does she have to exhaust herself for them
no way, this is no family house people
it's a competition,

Up Kim, i want dominic and Dozie to the the last men to search for the treasure
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by olokun(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
It has been very interesting
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by GideonBL: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2007
but i believe they are all lazy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by ininathan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
This is the most boring contestant i have ever watch in the history of guda ulti no need to put ultimate there is no life and style there self. Some of them just dey do follo follo it look like say them don programme them. They make me remember charlie. I just they watch am for adventure sake. Any body way like make he win jare!!!!!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
I have no problem with Kimberly's aversion to cooking. It's her big mouth that troubles me. cheesy

Todays task was a water race. Kimberly actually came first - the men should stop underestimating her!

I now agree with those who think she might actually win this competition (assuming it's not rigged).

Nenman was evicted today. I wonder how they keep evicting the right people in this show!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by wales(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2007
Hi, can we get to see the GUS online? if yes do send the site to me. Thanks. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by 9ja4eva: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
The clips on dt site dnt really show
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 3:30am On Aug 31, 2007
please can som 1 tell me which part of the country Kim is from?

its a pity Nenman have to go, but som1 just have to go, i am still expecting Kim to b kicked out

REASON>>>

because SHE'S TOOOOO PROUD/NOISY

RUDE AND MANNERLESS

DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUSTIN

MOREOVER SHE DOES NOT KNO HOW TO COOK, I PITY THE GUY THAT WILL MARRY MANGER HER AS WIFE, THAT HOUSE WILL BE FULL OF NOISE,

MODEL KE! SHE DEY MAD, PIPO WEY WAN B MODEL NO SO DEM DEY BEHAVE, ABI NA SO DEM DEY YARN OPATA, SHE DEY GONCHI>>>>GD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

HOW PIPO LIKE HER DEY C BOTFRIEND SELF TLK LET ALONE HUSBAND, I PRAY SHE CHANGES HER CHARACTER IF NOT, TNK GOD SAY NA ALMOST THE WHOLE COUNTRY DEY WATCH THE PROGRAMM I SORRY
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by onyejify: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2007
It is now understandable and glaring that this GUS iv is stagemanaged. I feel for Dominic who has continued to give a helping hand to this Kim of a bitch. If care is not taken Dominic will be the next to be evicted.

What we are goin to see at the end of the whole show is the 1ST FEMALE GULDER ULTIMATE.

BUT COME O !!!, IS DOZIE AND KIM NOT RELATED, THEY AV THE SOME SURNAME?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2007
Snazzy are you really serious about Douzy
where did u hear that from?
if so i honestly dont want any other person to win
pray for Douzy nairalanders, i can see him winning already

@ those that think kim will make a bad wife
she is not here to cook or slave for anyone
this is a competition not a family gathering
whoever wants to eat should make the fire
all man for himself
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2007
Kimberly did well yesterday, she will give the guys a run for their money, luck seem to be on her side
Who noticed sade yesterday she cleaned up pretty good, with the change of hair style and pink lipstick
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2007
na wa hoo de way them take Evict person self na another, them realy say na small shit dey spoil yansh, na that small tin comot Strong, Brave and Smart Buchi, its realy funy, d guy did not belive his eyes, abi them don plan am b4 say dem go evict am, na only God know ohhh Gulder! Gulder!! Gulder!!! na 3 times ehn na im i call you, please Dozie to win this tournamen, if not, if not, i go stop to dey dink you ohhh

Kimberly attitude no b show off own b this ohhh, na bele e for start, pikin wey spoil na small e for dey start, sooo you gals should stop defending whats bad, and b realistic

Kim simply lacks home training

Bush dey change person ohh, who for know say Shade handsome i mean gorgeous like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.