Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23686 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
i have to go check that nose when next i see the show, i have never really noticed it, abeg gist me Trendy, abeg
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2007
lol. she should visit do 91210 for a rhinoplasty because that nose makes her side view look like a cartoon character. She is a fine girl, though.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
kimberly is a mannerless lout, she's a smart girl all right
if she the best  then she should win but i think she should learn a lesson
but who or what will teach her
lets watch out
though i think this vesion of GUS is a huge joke
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
kimberly is a mannerless lout, she's a smart girl all right
if she the best  then she should win but i think she should learn a lesson
but who or what will teach her
lets watch out
though i think this vesion of GUS is a huge joke
thats ok
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzy wat do u think
she aint fit to model
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
showstopa, truth be told, I am not perfect for me to judge who is and who is not fit to be a model. I am not perfect myself. I actually want her to win, though I refuse to acknowledge it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
with all the bashing the babe dey get from Nairalanders so, i no envy am ooooo
My task for the next show has been signed sealed and delivered.

1. Check out KIM's Nose

2. Compare to a normal everyday Nose.

3. Spot the difference.

No shaking.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzy
i think ure a fine girl
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
What a mature thing t say, Snazzydawn. I almost feel guilty of trying to check out that Nose on the next show. However i am still going to check it out. Then has she ever said she wants to model? If not lets just leave her alone.
I am still waiting for the gist Trendy, Dont leave me high and dry.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2007
thank you @ showstopa

seunspice you are veerrry funny. ypu get time.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by mazia(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
hey guys is it possible to watch GUS online?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
seunspice
i think her nose is ok
i mean thats probably the best she could have gotten
sure
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
I dont think it is possible to see GUS IV online, even if it was possible i would not want to waste my precious bandwidth on the show online.
Snazzydawn, yeah i am funny, grin but you see i like to be the guy to always notice the tiniest unnoticeable things, i care a lot for details, so hearing about that Nose without me spotting it first makes me feel somehow ,
I am going to watch out for it like i said and be sure i am going to tell you whatever i see.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by showstopa: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
seun
i sure do hope that u've got a nice nose
infact that u're handsome
u know the stuff abt removing the rock in your eye
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
seunspice:

i have to go check that nose when next i see the show, i have never really noticed it, abeg gist me Trendy, abeg

na my mouth you for wan hear say Kimberly nose be like woman breast when don fall lipsrsealed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
Kai Trendy!!!!! i think i got the gist. na wa for you ooooo. i go confirm if na true say e be like u don describe.
Showstopa, i am fearfully and wonderfully made but must confess that i have a Nose that is ok. do i send you my picture to confirm that? i dont mind if you dont. LOL
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
ok o, go confirm but E fit be say i over blow the jist o cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by queenbee2(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
cool Me i 4 advice BriscoeFord not to waste dia time given out that fine Ford Explorer wey them wan Dash out o. Some parrots tel me say d last one get serious accident.Obviously d last ultimate gee no sabi drive wel wel  undecided , Now imagine if he had killed himself in d accident  undecided , Another wahala don shele b that o .

On contestants looks  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed can't yab what God created.

On spoken English , Well u won't b'liv d number of intelligent people around who can't speck proper English, but r talented otherwise.Graduate or not. cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
u can check d nose people

seunspice:

What a mature thing t say, Snazzydawn. I almost feel guilty of trying to check out that Nose on the next show. However i am still going to check it out. Then has she ever said she wants to model? If not lets just leave her alone.
I am still waiting for the gist Trendy, Dont leave me high and dry.

if u read her profile on d website, she said she wants to b a model
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
sorry, d attachment was too heavy

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by BabaNee2(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
While i agree with that statement that this is the worst GUS ever,
I need to highlight this conspiracy theory in that show,
The way Bob Manuel seems to be pandering towards Kimber nonsense is nauseating!!!
It was as if, he is just praying for her to win,
A bob manuel that evicted Williams for picking two ropes actually left a Kimberley that forgot her map in the camp!!! And it is supposed to be a search!! How can one search for thier imaginary and fictitious golden age without a Map, What was worse was that the same Bob who caught the loud mouth without her map quickly got a way round for her by asking her ", but do you have your pebbles" which the lady qickly seized as a lifeline,
Wonderful she hit the bull's eye and even got to the finish point of the water race first but i must say that she's been helped thus far somehow by the management knowing that she is the only lady who at least could say a sentence without 100 errors,
And for the dreamers who thought she will win, Well not on your life, as the concept itself is to promote a Brand called Gulder, Need i tell you that it is a Masculine brand,
For more information see the Gulder advert which is the inspiration for the reality tv show in the first place, Is coming, My Hero,
And to Bob, i hope they replay all his gaffe to him, partcularly where he told us at home, "MEET ME AT THE TALKING DRUM!!!" Ugh, Please give Chidi Abeg, He is a natural
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
give bob manuel a break, am sure due to d horrible loss of anthony dats y he is being lenient with dem.

besides, i dont think he has d final say on d way evictions go
he is doing wat d producers or organisers want him to do

he is a 100 times better dan dat tintin guy of last year
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
i have starred at the Nose and gone through my best laid plans as earlier stated, i want to say that Her Nose is Ok, better than Owen Wilson's anyway (Maybe that is one of the reasons he is attempting suicide). So lets allow the Nose issue lie Pips.
I think she is ok and can be a Model, considering the fact that some folks Model and some folks model, after all i model my birthday suit in the shower when i have my birth and meeeeeeeeennnnnnnn i look good.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Modups! did you copy that pics from the gulder site?
cos when i open that page, all i see is nothing
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
Being a model is not that hard. Anyone that can pose for a picture can be a model. Being a professional model, on the other hand, i.e. earning your daily bread from it, is not easy. If she wins this competition, she's going to have a better chance to make it, but I don't think that career is the best.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2007
trendy i got it from thier site, wonder y u cant download d pix
maybe u should refresh d page again
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Datope(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
In
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by gifosek(f): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smileyHello guys,GUS 4,to me is too mechanical i think they are acting.its not as interesting as GUS 1&2.Aywy i wish Dozie d best.Kimberly is good bt  hyper active, guess we shod appreciate d fact dat she is young n also acting like one.

I notice d house is dominated by d Igbos, i hop d  selection process ws nt influenced?  

NBL shod pls bring Chidi 2 anchor d nxt GUS,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by rowlandwhy: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2007
The faces of the guys in this show are all rugged as if they have being partakers in some hard event.
Who knows why?

Kimberly's nose is flat but thats how God created it. She may be the winner.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Seun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
Kimberly has been evicted for being the last to arrive at today's meeting place. Aww.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by methodman(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
What a pity cry but she really tried. She should be more careful not to do ITK(I TOO KNOW).
I thing i noticed in her is that she likes being over sabi.
Anyhow,that is not the end of life, Lots of goodies awaits her anyway.
Keep explring the Horizon Girl,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by WarfyBoy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
I DEY LOOK FOR MY FLAT TIRE>>> HU GO PUT THAT GAL PICS FOR THERE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, U WAN MAKE I GET BAD DREAM? EHN I DEY ASK YOU? ABI U WAN MAKE CONVULSION CATCH SMALL CHILDREN WEY DEY NAIRALAND?

ABEG I TAKE GOD EHN TAKE BEG U, DELETE AM, ABEG NO VESS WE TNK U, NYBODY WEY WANT C THEM NO WERE TO GO>>>>GULDERULtimatesearch.TV

abeg make una no put this kin tin for her again ohhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.