Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (23688 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Season 4 of the Gulder Ultimate Search?

1 star: 48% (24 votes)
2 stars: 12% (6 votes)
3 stars: 10% (5 votes)
4 stars: 20% (10 votes)
5 stars: 10% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by uchetobi(f): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2007
and who says Kim has to cook cuz she is the female if or doesnt know how to cook, i believe that is her business, GUS is not a cooking competition
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Datope(f): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2007
Kim, I bow for you o. Just goes to show that like our speaker of the house, what a man can do, a woman can OVERDO!!!. I just kiss the bride kiss
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2007
once again kim amazed everyone with her rowing skills
i was impressed with d way she effortlessly rowed to d other side of d river, she dusted those guys & left dem fumbling all over the river. hahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

my problem with kim is she shouts when its not necessary, too agressive & she talks too much. choosing not to cook is not d major problem but her attitude to team work,true dis is a competition & not a cooking contest.

i felt for williams during his interview though
hope he is able to fufill his dream of school
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by onyekang1(f): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2007
i tink dis edition of GUS sucks. as 4 kim no one is actually sayin she sld do d cookin all d time bt at least, bsides i tink she basically lacks HOME TRAINING and MANNERS. all d best 2 d last 3
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by mamatee: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2007
im already on my feet for DOZIE, DOZIE ALL THE WAY.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by crazyp(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2007
Kim is just too noisy & rude
i really wish dozie the best
afterall, he's one of us.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by antis: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2007
@ TRENDY

u are very correct.  let d guys cook if they are hungry.  KIM is not MR BIGGS dat serves pple food.  i dont see her as being rude, she is just being herself and outspoken, not allowing d guys to intimidate her.  maybe d odas dat are not talking do not know how to express demselves well.

pls let dat model (KIM) be
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by viperman: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2007
[size=28pt]This is most boring Ultimate search.

I think the program should be scrapped. [/size]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Rukkyj(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2007
Infact am sure this edition of GUS wont last for long cos of the rate @ which the contestants are being evicted. In as much as I dont like the attitude of Kim, I must confess she has being doing well imagine how she disgraced all those other guys yesterday in the rowing competition. Infact that bush did not do Shade any good. Kudos to her I wish all of dem the best anyway
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by iykee(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2007
dominic,dozie and kim, who would of guessed,
but dont you think our dear presenter,bob manuel-udokwu , is tilted a little in favour in favour of a certain contestant?
im not saying hes partial niether am i mentioning names
but this particular contestant did forget once to bring her map, did arrive last a a certain task among other things like falling over her boots hopelessly?- chelsea`s didier drogba couldnt of collapsed better in a 18yard box.

Okay, its dozie and no other, but all this eviction, camp no sweet again
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Ndi(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2007
I do not really think the bushmates wanted Kimberly to cook alone, but for it to be a joint thing e.g somebody makes the fire, they pick the "beans" if that is what they are having for dinner, somebody washes & put on the fire. Now that is what i call team effort not for one person to cook for everybody to now eat.

If Kimberly is saying she did not go to the Ultimate search to cook for others, how come she eats what others cook? i really think it is unfair!! remember the last episode where the presenter had to relieve a particular contestant from cooking because they left it for her to do, they now had to make it a rotational thing whether you can cook or not! If that had applied to this episode, you know Kimberly wouldn't have had any choice than to cook!

I really did like her when i first saw her, the fact that she could express herself than Oge & shade but i started detesting her when that her noise making started and even became unbearable, if she was looking for attention with that, i think it was a cheap way of getting noticed, but if that is how she is really, well i pity her because that would be termed as being ill-mannered and in our society, it is not tolerated especially by the opposite sex for a girl to be that and exposing all that on national international T.V.

Kimberly is not my favourite to win but if she does, all well and good i will say she really deserves it because it is not easy to even get up to the stage she is now. But i really wish Dozie or Dominic could be the ultimate man, i have had eyes for them since the show started, well behaved, cooperate when they need to, good sense of humour (entertainmt) especially Dominic. I had a good laugh yesterday they were imitating Bob and Williams, especially Williams  grin.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed, i think the show would come to an end today if i am not mistaken.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Modups1(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2007
yes oh, they did a good impression of bob manuel
i had a good laff when they were mimicking bob manuel & williams

i have to say dat d last 4 looked more like a team dan when they were 9 of dem
see cooperation between dem from packing, dismantling d shelter to trekking to d river bank.

it seems its gonna end today
lets wait & see
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by advance3(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2007
Even though I dont hv a first hand sight of the actions, but from commentaries, i could figure out that KIM is trying to market herself poor-home-training to international viewers, we're reading and observing,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yogun(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2007
I want Dozie to win
Kim did well last night and it was good for her cos sure every1 expected she'll go next being d only woman amongst 3men.
Shade looked really sharp last night at her post-eviction interview. did any hear her talk abt her dream of helping children cos she loves kids but she might need to sharpen up her skills in d English dept mayb by home-sch, cos i cldnt help but laff while d interview lasted. To finish she said "i full great, i full superstar"
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by osereka(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2007
GUS
me I no get time 4 that kain program o
na the same people wey de watch nollywood, africa magic,
na dem they watch GUS!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2007
antis:

@ TRENDY

u are very correct. let d guys cook if they are hungry. KIM is not MR BIGGS that serves people food. i don't see her as being rude, she is just being herself and outspoken, not allowing d guys to intimidate her. maybe d odas that are not talking do not know how to express demselves well.

please let that model (KIM) be

yes Dear, she knows why she's there
she cant stress herself cooking
Oge coook- she land for house
Shade cook - land for house tongue
maybe the firewood has eviction effect, lol, just joking

But i like kim a lot for that matter, for those that says she's not being herself i dont agree
if she wants to pretend, am sure she would want the good girl image,
she is outspoken, honest and speaks her mind
the way she rowed the boat yesterday was really funny
like a fisherwoman, lol,

Dozie -= Ultimate Man cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by mimiko(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2007
its not even about those that watch local tv prog do u people value people's lives at all or is this not thesame prog that one of them got down my God wat is happening to u people the programme should ve been suspended if not cancelled this sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yogun(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2007
@trendy

did U hear wen she said pple call her "local fish" cheesy
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Fesco: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2007
I suspect that Gulder want a girl to win this time around. If you noticed on Wednesday at the Talking-Drum place, Kim forgot her Map at the camp and had to share with someone. That was an evictable offence for violating the rules. But Bob only sounded angry and didn't evict her.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by yogun(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2007
na only Gulder know d rule of d game, it appears dat there was a lot of change in this episode of d search. Like they were provided wit enuf food d time around 2
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2007
Fesco:

I suspect that Gulder want a girl to win this time around. If you noticed on Wednesday at the Talking-Drum place, Kim forgot her Map at the camp and had to share with someone. That was an evictable offence for violating the rules. But Bob only sounded angry and didn't evict her.

you suspicion get as E be
but, you have a point
but it might be that, it's not an eviction day
'only gulder knows the laid down plan they have for the show
to be sincere i was scared for her
Her luck
i would be happy if a woman win for a difference
But not this time, Dozie should win this year
nexy year let a woman win tongue
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by eclear(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
So far the Gulder Ultimate search has fun except that there are some occurance that make it appears that some people are been favoured. For example when KIM left her map behind at there camp she was not evicted "when the rules say you must come to the place of the talking drum with your all items".

Buchi's eviction has made the program dull for me 'll prefer Dozie be the ultimate man because Dominic appears to playful.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by Ndi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
Kimberly leaving her map, yes evictable offence, but Bob made it clear that It was because of the Bull's Eye that was targetted by her that earned her freedom. So it was obvious, she would have been evicted but something else saved her, but if she had also left her peebles now that would be calling it playing "partial" by the presenter. So lets just leave it at that and enjoy the show, moreover if she had left on that same day as Buchi And Shade it would be like one eviction too many".
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by sko(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2007
what does BOB tink about the attitude okf Kimberly towards the guys in the quest.her attitude is appaulling.everyonge in my office attests to that!!!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by antis: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ TRENDY

u are very correct. let d guys cook if they are hungry. KIM is not MR BIGGS that serves people food. i don't see her as being rude, she is just being herself and outspoken, not allowing d guys to intimidate her. maybe d odas that are not talking do not know how to express demselves well.

please let that model (KIM) be
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
Honestly, this is the most uninteresting GUS i have seen, although i hold the opinion that the Snake Island episode still remains the best of them all, it being the first, the euphoria and buzz of that episode has not been equaled since then. However i still get to catch some of the action once in a while, i feel the ambiance of the show was firstly reduced by the fact that Bob Manuel tens to be too sympathetic with the contestants then come the manners of the contestants based on their education and exposure. I think this would also rate as the worst set of contestants ever (no offense), but hearing the kind of grammar, lack of self confidence and lack of finesse amongst these contestants i dont think i ever want to see a GUS 5.
i would rather watch few more episodes of 'The Intern' than stick with the falling standards of the GUS
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2007
Considering that KIM's so called appalling attitudes has generated so much buzz on this board, i am surprised she has not been evicted. Although she did very well yesterday, i believe the show gets better and generates more heat when she does those things. She should keep it up, who knows, Her rudeness and talkativeness might make her the last man standing, or is it last lady standing?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
hmm,. the show is not as boring as you people make it sound
the first GUS set a standard that would be almost impossible to equal
not to talk of surpsasssing, it was new, fresh and we found everything intresting
'this is like seeing old things being repeated in another form
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by snazzydawn(f): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2007
well treny, I heard from the grapevine and a reliable source that it is douzy. I am actually beginning to like Kim, she is lively. I see her as a livewire. But why is it that any one that is connected to her in anyway gets evicted? Laura and the guy that took two ropes. Could be Dom next

I don't like Kim's nose though, almost not there.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by seunspice(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
you are right Trendy, very right. All the same, i believe the packaging of this program should have been better than this.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
seunspice:

you are right Trendy, very right. All the same, i believe the packaging of this program should have been better than this.

i think the anthony drama made them loose focus
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV by trendy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzydawn:

well trendy, I heard from the grapevine and a reliable source that it is douzy. I am actually beginning to like Kim, she is lively. I see her as a livewire. But why is it that any one that is connected to her in anyway gets evicted? Laura and the guy that took two ropes. Could be Dom next

I don't like Kim's nose though, almost not there.

ok,

Kimberly's nose, Father i thank you am not the only one that noticed it
lol, my folks were family members have been screaming at me everytime i mentioned it
that i critiscize too much cheesy so you see too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.