Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Should I Marry Her Or Move On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her Or Move On? (2454 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by mirob(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
There is this virgin I know that got married for more than 6 yrs without even one child yet so tell me did she abort all her children? As long the abortion did not affect her womb and she is Ur ideal woman go ahead and marry her,like they say the devil U know is better than the angel U do not know.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
I  didnt want to say anything but i just have to say this you see alot of women have done abortions some more than 3 but they dont ever tell they just go ahead and get married and whatever happens happens but you see this gal of yours opens up to tell you the whole truth. Thats got to count for something. Meanwhile take her for the check up and stop doubting her.

Two months is enough to know someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them especially the way you guys started, honesty and all so for me i'd say ride on bro afterall people date for 2yrs and above and they still dont know themselves. Its not how long u date its how true you guys are to yourselves you just have to keep your eyes open.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by tpia5: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
Goldieluks:

Everybody has a dirty little/big secret,some are better left hidden in our heart of hearts.

undecided

undecided
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Goldieluks: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
@tpia don't even start what you cannot finish!!!! DON'T. angry angry
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by tpia5: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Goldieluks: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
angry sad cool undecided angry
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Misbee(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
What a truthful lady.Ask God 4 wisdom 2 take rite decisions.I also pray dat God wil help u in Jesus name.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by koolguy88(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
thnks all, i really appriciate your ideas and contributions. i'll do as you all said, my prayer is that God should take control and i'll have to go ahead and accept the relationship, medical consultations is necessary too,

thanks once more,
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by WebSurfer(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
i think she is a nice girl and respect you for who you are, you are the only one who knows if you can deal with living with it,,
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Misbee(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
u r welcum.Every imperfectn i pray dat God wil perfect it in Jesus name n u shal not nt regret takin sum steps.amen.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Iranoladun(f): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2011
@poster

Are you in love and looking for a partner you will share the rest of your life with or a BABY MAKING MACHINE?

You met a girl and within 2 months of dating you are considering marriage that is a life-long institution.

She told you about her past and you already thinking that you need fertility test. Would you also subject yourself to fertility test?
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by ijcurt(f): 12:08am On Aug 23, 2011
koolguy88:

ok, i think i'll do a fertility test but if it is proven by a qualified medical practioner that she cannot give birth to a child then i have no option but to move on with my life. i've neva in my life impregnate a girl or advice on abortion. it is bad, morally, medically, spritually and other wise. why should a girl start sleeping with a guy that will not marry her? What makes a girl so loose to date different guys, sleep with them and hoping to get married to someone else in the future?

IF MEDICINE PROVES THAT HER WOMB CANNOT PRODUCE CHILDREN B'COS OF THE ABORTION SHE HAD IN THE PAST, THEN I CANNOT MARRY HER.

thank
@bolded, r u a virgin, n how many gals hav u dated too. mscheeeew, u talk like a child sef undecided undecided undecided!.
wait until medicine proves she's infertile, cos it seems to me ure already anticipating it. angry angry angry
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by Saraha1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
you all have said it
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by koolguy88(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Iranoladun, i'm subject to fertility test too but she has told me she had abortion 3time so she is more subject to that. i have to be careful as not to get married to a woman who has lost her womb because she was careless in her youth age. i love children
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by koolguy88(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ijcurt, i'm not a virgin but i've not done abortion in my life, i've neva adviced a girl to do that, neva! it bad in all respect, i always have it in mind that a girl should not open her legs for a guy she knows cannot take responsibility, committing abortion pose danger for her future, you know.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Move On? by nsodo: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
What are you wating for because i know there more she has not told you by the time you discover them it will be too late. Please and never trust those who try to be honest there are real cheats .

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Dan 4 Blood Oath Bfr D Relationship Ends / . / What Are The Things You Like/dislike About Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.