Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . (90475 Views)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Harriddon(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Start going for orobo ladies. They can easily fall for you. Most ladies on big side prefer slim men. I hope this work for you
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by erenax: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
I no see your picture,you get 200k send for bani and you no fit buy ciprotome M and better medicine for you to put on weight...

Kukuma send me 10k make I give you some he remedy to put on some weight grin cheesy

Wetin be ciprotome abeg?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by erenax: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sucre6:
Op why exactly are u sending her money

Well you are a simp.

You may be small but that's wasn't the reason u are getting this level of disrespect from women as u stated here, why don't u invest in your self, look goodd all the time, wear nice colognes and change your wardrobe , look your best and stop simping, there are things that attract girls apart forom big muscles. Look good,dress clean, invest in your self heavily without looking back and girls would come your way.

Some girls can be stupid shaa, i started going to the gym regularly and have built my muscle size times 5 of what it use to look like ever since then, I have lost count of girls who have openly admire how I look and we always end up banging grin very confused gender cheesy
How do I build my body?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
I am trying to imagine a 32yr old man weighing 35kg, it's unbelievable, unless you are very short. Are you living with sickle cell? Or are you the type that eats very little? You better start eating well.

My advice is that you should not date online, if you want to date, go for the ladies you meet one on one. So that she sees and makes up her mind.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Luukasz:

Omo, what does beans custard and milk does?.
Talk am so other guys can learn
Just dey take am,atleast 3times a week.. You go add up ,its better than using drugs o.. And also remember to let go off your worries,so that the food go fit dey penetrate well wink
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by erenax: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
luscioustrish:
Money you would have used to buy weight gain supplements and chop better food. Na wa for you oh

Which supplement can I use
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by SlurUsername1: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pells:
I rather born a cow and train the cow than give birth to a Simp like you
You deserve death by hanging
Spits on your soul
Tueh Tueh Tueh undecided lipsrsealed sad angry
Comrade calm down! grin
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by fluffybaby(f): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
OP @Naijaisshitoh how tall are you?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THIS THREAD??! �
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by dmgr(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:
I'm not a lifestyle coach, nutritionist or therapist but please try to muster up some self respect otherwise these babes you're begging will eat you alive. Good luck

Hey! long time no talk
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by ibkayee(f): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
dmgr:

Hey! long time no talk
Hi there, sorry I’m a bit foggy, I can’t remember this monicker, do you have another one? smiley
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by LZAA: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
An adult has no business weighing that low unless you are anorexic
On the other part stop simping
Kitten plenty
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by AsapTeddy(m): 1:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Luukasz:

Omo, what does beans custard and milk does?.
Talk am so other guys can learn

I can testify to this...

Custard... especially chekers custard..mixed with 2 satchets of cowbell choco..and beans in any form...akara moin moin or normal cooked beans...na serious means of bulking up...you fit add bread join a.
Chop am Wella..

U go fat like mumu..

You go just gather weight...u don't even need work out...you will put on flesh.. especially..your cheeks...go pop out...

Na normal secret..

Just that buhari sapa dey make things hard

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:38am On Dec 28, 2022
saysugar:
abeg give me full details of the drugs to gain more weight, I don't like the one to make sleepy sleepy abeg,I prefer the one to make me dey chop chop
You will surely sleep now coz your body will need to relax for the drugs to work and you will eat very well

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 3:34am On Dec 28, 2022
BigYash:
Just dey take am,atleast 3times a week.. You go add up ,its better than using drugs o.. And also remember to let go off your worries,so that the food go fit dey penetrate well wink

Ermmm, how will beans, custard, and milk help this guy below

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Luukasz(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2022
AsapTeddy:

I can testify to this...

Custard... especially chekers custard..mixed with 2 satchets of cowbell choco..and beans in any form...akara moin moin or normal cooked beans...na serious means of bulking up...you fit add bread join a.
Chop am Wella..

U go fat like mumu..

You go just gather weight...u don't even need work out...you will put on flesh.. especially..your cheeks...go pop out...

Na normal secret..

Just that buhari sapa dey make things hard
Una don give me confirm hack like this..
Shey nah must to use cowbell Choco, why not milk?
And Shey e fit work to increase muscle mass if I dey gym?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Luukasz(m): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2022
BigYash:
Mehn I don see body building hack like this..
Shey e dey help increase muscle mass if person dey gym?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by maxiart2(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

This is my pic

Baba use this your face and size enter Tiktok. Register and start to dey drop contents. Believe me with time, you will become celeb and plenty bebs go dey flock on you self.

If you need for inspiration, search the user @ahoufe
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Na so op dey like?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
BigYash:
Na so op dey like?

He didn't just say he is thin.
He said he is thin AND small.
And he never alluded that he needed to nor wanted to gain weight.
See his pic below. I admire his bravery and honesty tho

meobizy:
It is a lie. You people overestimate stories posted here. Achebe? Make I hear word. I can pen a better “experience.”

Genius, do you still think the story is fake? Mumu!

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See his pic below. I admire his bravery and honesty
Wahala dey o cheesy Beans go do this one so shocked
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
BigYash:
Wahala dey o cheesy Beans go do this one so shocked

I think it is his nature. Thing is, there are girls who prefer exactly this type guy!
Sooo, be yourself so you attract people who are naturally attracted to you!
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by BigYash: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I think it is his nature. Thing is, there are girls who prefer exactly this type guy!
#Word#

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Melissa16: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
Women look down at me all the time. I've never successfully dated a girl before. I usually beg my way in to see without success . However, this afternoon, this girl I've been on her case pretty much belittled me and I've been unhappy since. I just need to rant here. Below is our chat.

Note : I've sent her more than #200k within two months of knowing her.

Sorry how she treated you.
Try and dewarm.
Go to the pharmacy and buy “wate on”
Eat food that contain fat. Blend Bananas and avacado with peak milk either together or separately. Do this 3 times in a week.
Add weight is a gradual process. Do this is in two months. Thank me later.
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Melissa16:

Sorry how she treated you.
Try and dewarm.
Go to the pharmacy and buy “wate on”
Eat food that contain fat. Blend Bananas and avacado with peak milk either together or separately. Do this 3 times in a week.
Add weight is a gradual process. Do this is in two months. Thank me later.

Where did he say he needed to, nor wanted to, gain weight? Maybe that's just his nature.
Here's what I wrote earlier:
Thing is, there are girls who prefer exactly this type guy!
(You'll take teasing from some useless people tho)
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nonywendy(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

You will surely sleep now coz your body will need to relax for the drugs to work and you will eat very well
do u have money for the chop chop?
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nonywendy(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

1 Like

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Nonywendy(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See his pic below. I admire his bravery and honesty tho

Genius, do you still think the story is fake? Mumu!
if the op is actually like this u need to visit the hospital for proper check up so u knw if u hv underlying ailments
Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by PoliteActivist: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Nonywendy:
if the op is actually like this u need to visit the hospital for proper check up so u knw if u hv underlying ailments

Well, he'd feel it if he had such. He never alluded to any such thing.
Some people are just naturally thin like these guys below.. Just as some are naturally fat

Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by Aurelius1(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

calm down I love the girl seriously
Your English name must be SIMPson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.