Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58375 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Tonytonex(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars
which is you?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Divay22(f): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Guys will still DM her..
We just dey play with this thread

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2022
JoshTim:

Ole ole....go and find work.

Did she steal from you, dude, don't be fooled by the headings, it was edited. She said she wanted a guy based in Canada

Questions to be answered are,
is she based in Canada? She could be based in Canada and wants a man

2, she said she doesn't want a person with student visa, evidently, she's looking for a serious relationship, not a short term one

Not all girls are the same
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Tonytonex(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
this response shows you are not matured
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Koladpilot(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
Yoruba says, airing too, laori abuke okere . Means walk is not enough that we agree there is no hunch back scrolls... If you r patience enough and calm down, I can tell you am one of those reliable and honest man from Nigeria.. also caring too... All men are d same but there r special ones created special for those women you r patience and calm enough... Just pray and God will show U the right man

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by captainking(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

In the end... You will still come back to Nigeria and get married to a man in Nigeria.. As men in Canada dont also want to marry Nigerian women in canada..
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Divay22:
Guys will still DM her..
We just dey play with this thread

Hey Damsel, is your DM opened lol
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by phemmyfour: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Which one among the weaker vessels in your dp is you?

2. You didn't tell us your financial status, you should be bringing more to the table than "I can cook" bla bla
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jamie1000: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Baby, sponsor my Visa.... I will marry you.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Tonytonex:
this response shows you are not matured

What were you expecting her to say before, that she will be the breadwinner or sth undecided, some guys sha
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by iezeiyida(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Firstly, you are not really educated. You need to be uneducated and to be re-educated.

Secondly, heartbreaks aren't limited to Nigeria. Infact, there are broken relationships over there than Nigeria. I need not be told you are only looking for excuses to justify your lazy, entitled and dependency mentality. Are you not a human being just like a man is? Why should you depend on a man, to travel and live in America, Europe or Asia? This is why I don't take feminists serious. How does it make sense claiming to be equal to men and popping up goofy advocacy but you'd depend on men for virtually everything?

Jeweltz:

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by carsuperman: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2022
Make peace of mind kill you. Biggest cheats in Africa Nigrian women and girls dirty
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Hier(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Which one among the weaker vessels in your dp is you?

2. You didn't tell us your financial status, you should be bringing more to the table than "I can cook" bla bla

Dude, you don't have to be too harsh on her lol

No chill out there though, everyone just pouring their vexation on the peaceful lady, she was just going about her normal biz lol

God knows how she would feel knowing this thread went public lol, like seriously, she never wanted this much publicity
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Tonytonex(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

What were you expecting her to say before, that she will be the breadwinner or sth undecided, some guys sha
sorry oh! Is that the usual and correct answer for that question??
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Akfrenzy(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

I thought it's only Jesus Christ that gives Peace of mind abi u don collect the work from baba J ? grin grin grin grin grin

Wereylisctic looking for easy way outta poverty and want to japa

Why can't u buy ur ticket and visa , then go to Canada and find who u go give ur yeye pieces of mind OLOSHI jatijati

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by gabbytabby: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2022
My sister sorry oh, the pickings are slim and they like to say it's the ladies that are the problem.

I have moved on now excluding Nigerians and Jamaicans. Make we find our peace grin grin

Jeweltz:

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by chatinent: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Sha, some ladies are so funny.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Passionate888: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by phemmyfour: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

Dude, you don't have to be too harsh on her lol

No chill out there though, everyone just pouring their vexation on the peaceful lady, she was just going about her normal biz lol

God knows how she would feel knowing this thread went public lol, like seriously, she never wanted this much publicity
But she was hard on "intending" suitors too by rejecting guys on student visa
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by sheriffindy(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2022
Women are really reckless..wild..shameless...just open their uncouth mouth waaaa and vomit whatever they like. Shebi u wan make ur pussy reach Canada?

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Olisehinnocent: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
If ur kpekus is wide and u can collect my 10 inches dick, then u can count on me. Mind u Dat u must know how to smoke weeds like me grin grin U must know monkey in snake shadow sex style and must be meth taker cheesy
U must not be thiefnibu and Amotekun terrorists supporter cheesy
Jeweltz:

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by adeoba2008(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
I fear this gender.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Levels1(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Not a problem.
But you will reside in Nigeria
While he visit as to avoid issues as I can aee you aar more of japa than the marriage.
Deal?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by almarthins(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

likewise women in Nigeria too.

Cunny man die, cunny man burial am. Naso dem teach me life lesson.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Deicide: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Gold digger using Men in Nigeria are heartbreakers as an excuse. Like say them no day break people heart for Canada?

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Gospel2Day: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

There are maids over there who can do 85% of what you are offering him.
Actually, about 90% of a wife's job can be adequately taken care of by a competent maid.
Actually, what you're only bringing on the table is emotional support, sex and kids.
He has made his own money without your inputs, achieved life goals without your support.
What you should be busy doing now is adding value to yourself, so he won't think you're just parasitising and leaching on his accomplishment's and achievements.
You revealed that intention by saying you don't want anyone on Students Visa.
You don't want someone you will build and struggle together with. You want a ready-made man.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Abi..What are u? A saint
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by swedbase(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Can I see your pictures? You never know
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by deavicky(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Ehinjuola:
lol....

all good.

but what are you bringing in to the relationship
didn't you hear that she can cook?. Like men are looking for chef or wife?. She is looking for where to get free food.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by abimic(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2022
rickleye:

Let's see your pictures now.
Share your IG page.
What are looking for you in Canadian man ?
What's your working experience ?
What age range are you ?
Are you a single mum ( nothing wrong just asking )
Canada is cold 6 months of the year - So from October - April.
It is really very cold now

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by pansophist(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

"Be his support" - oldest trick in the books of the females....ur "support" only exists as long as there is money....ur a parasite....may you never get what you desire....go date an average Christian guy in Nigeria...

Yes o, she can only support a rich Canadian man with citizenship. She wants to move in, not build. Lots of church brothers full naija earning decently, but no, na only a man with Canadian papers she fit support.

The funny things about women that wants high status man is that they assume he is naive to all their tricks. All the successful people I know are super smart, and can read people from planet away.

From the kind of question a woman ask, discussions and even her body language, they have decode accurately. One doesn't become successful by being an idiot and not understanding human nature. Successful folks are masters at reading people.

Because success is mostly about who you know, not necessarily even your skills. Successful folks are gods in the game of forging and strengthening alliances, building relationships, and people skills. All these are integral parts in the game of success and wealth acquisition.

If these top shelves males are easy to get, most of these women would have been married long ago. And yes, successful men are everywhere, but women ignore them everyday because they expect him to look a certain way.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by McStoic(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Why should I subjugate myself to your conditions when I can get better women. If I am in Canada I clearly won't even look your way cos your love is wicked. I will cool down and go for those who have selfless attributes. Cos as e be like this, your type will emasculate a man at any given chance..

You make it seem like everything in life is set in stone. Do you know how many Nigerians who have married women in diaspora out of pure love from both sides? A friend of mine joined his black American wife in August. The guy met the lady online in 2019. She has been visiting Nigeria since then and going back before the guy finally joined her over there.

Another friend of mine wedded just this last saturday. The wife is also a black American and has been visiting him and going back. But they held their wedding in Nigeria.here and she is still around yet to return..

Another friend of mine met his Nigerian-British wife online and they wedded last year. He is in England as we speak, having joined her. They already have a baby early this year. I have other friends just like that. I personally would have been married to a Nigerian-British too in 2019, but I didn't want to marry someone who is older than me. I HAVE COME TO REALISE THAT AMERICANS ARE THE MOST LIBERAL IN EVERY SENSE OF IT IN LIFE. AND THEY ARE VERY DARING IN LOVE. YOU CANADIANS ARE FULL OF PRETENCES AND FEAR.

YOU ARE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS. HOW DO YOU WANNA MAKE IT IN LIFE. MY DEAR YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF. LIFE AND FORTUNE ONLY FAVOURS THE BOLD. YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.