Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58374 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 2buffagain(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2023
Men are struggling and hussling to Japa, this OP just wants to use easy mode available to all women and just become any random Canadian's wife for stress free life.

Later when they say women live life on easy, feminists will say it is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by emmaodet: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Childofthelord:
Dear sis,

Stop mudding yourself on the streets of Nairaland. You'll be lucky to find anything good from this Nazareth of a forum. Pray to God about that thing that you earnestly desire. Maintain a good character, be outspoken and positive. God will always make a way. Have a beautiful day dear.

Yours sincerely,
Childofthelord

Na WA oooo

Nairaland don turn Nazareth.
Which kind English I no go hear for this forum.
Very soon, some will qualify it with Bethlehem, Babylon etc

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by emmaodet: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Since U can't find a man living in Canada
Can you go with man living in Kano

grin grin

Chaii

See as una dey price woman
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 2buffagain(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2023
OP clearly has nothing of value to offer the country she wants to move to.
So she has decided she will try to sell pussy.
Your pussy isn't worth it. Probably smells. There is far more better pussy where that man is.

I also like the way she ended it with "Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars".
Typical manipulative female move in order trigger the "Captain savior" in the unfortunate Canadian otondo that will take this one seriously.
Obviously she go change am for you after she don get paper. Divorce you, collect half your shit, then import her yahoo boy boyfriend or find a new one there. There's no love here guy.

Aunty, Go and learn a skill. Maybe then, you can be more useful to yourself and the country that you plan to move to.
They don't accept liabilities. Give your pussy a break.
Canada is looking for skilled people, not lazy people.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by blacksam01: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2023
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

Did u later get ur Canada based man...?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Oparasunny125(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Peace of mind kill you there
Omo you wicked ooo
But I can't stop laughing
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 3:53am On Apr 23, 2023
blacksam01:

Did u later get ur Canada based man...?

I couldn't 😞. Had few show interest in me through DM but I was going through a lot so couldn't keep up
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by blacksam01: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Jeweltz:

I couldn't 😞. Had few show interest in me through DM but I was going through a lot so couldn't keep up

eyah...it will still come so long as ur heart genuinely desire it
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by dhiqson(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2023
grin
Mama said few showing interest grin
I could bet my newly shaved ballz, none showed shit
Prolly some Men who want to be used badly
I mean how can u boldy see manipulation and you fall for it
Nigerian Men are "heartbreakers hence i need escape from this helll hole easy" grin grin

To the guys in her supposed dms
Una dey messop bad bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Waffarianman(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

Blike dem done Totori D's 1 feelings small... Catfish movie 🎥 comes to mind
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Waffarianman(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Peace 🕊️ of mind with just kpekus abi

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeweltz(f): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
dhiqson:
grin
Mama said few showing interest grin
I could bet my newly shaved ballz, none showed shit
Prolly some Men who want to be used badly
I mean how can u boldy see manipulation and you fall for it
Nigerian Men are "heartbreakers hence i need escape from this helll hole easy" grin grin

To the guys in her supposed dms
Una dey messop bad bad

Do you think every guys will be heartbreakers like you? I pity 😞 your babe
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 2buffagain(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jeweltz:

Do you think every guys will be heartbreakers like you? I pity 😞 your babe

Go and learn actual skills that Canada wants.
Then you can go there without having to do romance scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.