Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada (58226 Views)

Don't Marry A Man Living In A Family House. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by lajyen22: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
This one nah werey
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Promise47(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello me I'm looking for a Canada Lady to marry we can grow together we stay together I'm currently in Nigeria and I will immgrate immediately we get married it must not be Canada only or through German American Italian Europe or American let start a family together abroad

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by 43Ronin: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have one duty against women and that's to ensure most young bachelors never see anything attractive and alluring in the union called marriage. Rather they should engage themselves more meaningfully so as to show themselves approved.
What can marriage give them now that they can't get as bachelors?
Most men have been deceived into baseless marriages with the hope of finding favor in the sight of God. LIES everywhere.

Hafa you don free your wife? What happened bro? Say your story abd inspire other men.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Sunnyski: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
You want to reap where you didn't sow. High class olosho

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by mmsen: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
LINSAR:

So what is the man going to be benefitting from you as his wife?

Konji and wahala plenty. lipsrsealed
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ObalendeCMS: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na ibo girl. Na dem their eyes dey always chook for stuffs like this.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ObalendeCMS: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
ericuzor:
you be big fool did she say her tribe..

No, I’m not. I guessed because girls from that side are synonymous with requests such as this.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by skuribeebo: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Raymond0008:
You dey canada?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ObalendeCMS: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Iwas expecting this

How do you know she is igbo

You this Lagos tout

I guessed and I’m right. Igbo girls are synonymous with such requests.

Btw, are you an ibo girl and....

How do you know I’m a Lagos tout?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Candidlady: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I guessed and I’m right. Igbo girls are synonymous with such requests.

Btw, are you an ibo girl and....

How do you know I’m a Lagos tout?

Ihave friends in Lagos
Your monicker is a place in Lagos

Dad is Hausa mom is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by SweetyZinta(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

Only a guy living in Canada please, and must not be on student visa.
Men in Nigeria are Heartbreakers and liars

I know someone. But the condition is you will have 3 million naira in your bank account to show you are not after his money. If you gree make i connect una
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by gforce5: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Man, this post gave me bare jokes. I cannot believe that a human being wrote this s**t cheesy grin. So OP,in your mind, you expect a Nigerian-Canadian who you don't know, to come to Nigeria, sweep you off your feet and bring you over to Canada cheesy? Do you not think that the person you are looking for has several options? What do you have to offer that other women can't? You are talking about being submissive and respectful. Are you telling me that he can't get that with a non-Nigerian woman? It's not your fault, Nigerian men have pampered you lots to the point that you believe that you don't have to bring anything to the table and see relationships/marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme.

My advice to you is to invest in yourself first before expecting a man from abroad to sweep you off your feet. With all the bad news about women in Nigeria misbehaving abroad once their spouse takes them there has made many diaspora men skeptical of marrying directly from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by lukency(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Is any of you looking for a wife? I'm � beautiful, educated, respectful, submissive, Godly, know how to cook.

She no get picture?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You just reduced your chances of getting a good man.

He can live anywhere as long as he is genuine
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by clydecarson(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Broke girl found

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by bmd1010: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hier:

So far so good, I believe she is a good girl who is full of dreams and expectations. She is a good woman, she is the free type and very open. That's all I can say for now and no harm in understanding such a magnificent personality, most ladies out there are so carried away with this beauty of a thing that they are still single. She chose to change the narrative, respect her
dey be leaf dey boss until she become tree for ur matter
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by naijainfoguide: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello pretty ladies in the house!

If you are sure you need a man, holla me up.
Send me an email right away. I have solutions you need.

Guys, same for you as well. Just get in touch today.
You will be happy you did.

Full confidentiality assured.

Send an email today to me at naijainfoguide@gmail.com
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by MrHeff(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

Sweeerry but how are we sure u dint hav priiiiiicck?.....can u quickly proof to us u r female by quickly showing ONLY me (the only mature gentle man) yor quickly naaaked photo so I can quickly inspect & quickly give u update ...juss for my eyes only & please hurry!! (No oofencsse) smiley
lmaooo i know this writing all too well. Cheif Sweetus Oyoyo!

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Goldbw122(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

You are not serious, so the guy that you will marry in Canada now is truthful, hmm you never ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by kayceekay: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Send me your pinsure and resume
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Temptee101(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

If zonefree and playmaker14 see this thread you are so dead cheesy

But why look for a man that stays in Canada?
Very funny

She wants to run away from Nigeria after supporting and voting for Buhari twice.

No way!
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Bekeey: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP abeg
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Oduduwa707: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support

Madam, it shall NEVER be well with you! angry
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Breakfast can be saved anywhere and anyhow, am not capping cool
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by brandsoncharlie: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
HitRun:

Any particular reason why you don’t want someone on student visa?
That girl is not serious, getting PR now in Canada is not easy, I know a guy who went to Canada since 2014 he hasn't got one, when he was done with his masters degree, he married a Nigerian girl who both her and parents are Canadian citizens in Canada.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by damzy88: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:
Those of you asking what am I bringing. I give him peace of mind and be his support
Why not try and get this posted on Instablog? cheesy
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by DivineT: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Any US based man should dm me.

Most be hardworking, loving and caring.

Serious men only
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by abuhusna1: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

This one no just want stress at all in life. Ready Made na him she want.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by brandsoncharlie: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
You go look for Canadian man without student visa, you go tire.
Even my guy self had to marry a Canadian citizen just to get his citizenship, since 2014 when he finished masters degree.
Most of those guys are looking for cool head naija girls for Canada that are already citizens.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by youngreezy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Aguiyimba:
Youngreezy come see type for another gender.
you don dey like me abi?I no say I get vibes.....I rant in peace
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by ike007(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Go and get a good job jare and stop looking for who will settle your debts.

Its only a foolish man that will marry a Nigerian woman abroad. They are terrible people.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada by Jeje101(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jeweltz:

Just say nah help you need

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.