Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (25719 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Obi won Anambra with APGA with PDP House of Assembly members..

Drugnubu Supporter, Anything else?

Yes, i don't like tinubu or apc myself too.

Nice knowing you
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Germi9: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Obaseki will regret his actions
ObAseki is fully Obidient grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by imaxx: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
I received this message

Did anybody receive such a message

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Emma1Oj(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I like Obi. But 24hrs notice before an event is dam too short. At least one week notice is fine.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Devil1Messenger: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Majority just registered for PVC, not all will have it before election day
Lolzz
So our Oba too doesn't have PVC grin
Nawa oo
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Advocate500: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

look at your prayer for a better Nation.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Corto: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joevics:
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II yesterday during the visit by the Labour Party presidential campaign train, said he has investigated about the Obidients, and found that they are many, unlike what most people say.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOFAEg3QJY

An Oba of Benin can/will always speak truth to power because he does not.depend on any politician to secure the throne of his ancestors.

The Benin monarchy is beyond politics, unlike traditional stools everywhere else in Nigeria.

oba ghato kpere...ise! (hope I got that right tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obituaries are bastards. They can keep deceiving themselves
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by OdefaGirl(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mayydayy:
Thank you Oba for saying it the way it is.Denial is a disease more destructive than dementia itself.
They all know the truth but rather will live in denial of it.Reality of Obi's national appeal and acceptance is becoming too hard for them to shoulder.But....It is what It is.

It is what it is my dear

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will come and litter this thread now..

Oba Gha to Kpe Re.

Iseeee!!
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Thegoodone13(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Obviously the Oba hasn't been around the country lately. Obidients in northern Nigeria are inconsequential and the few that are there are mainly from Obi's SE home base
He need 25% in the North
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Medphy: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it
If you're not internet troll what are you doing here then? For your information come 2023 we are taking back our country Nigeria from APCPDP through Peter Obi.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by tianshie(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba Ewure ke?
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by harmony75: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Victory is sure IJN �✌️
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Emmaari: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2022

o
Tinubuwins2023e:

Coming from a waisted sparm,. I spit on ur mumuness FOOL....

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Knight2(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yes... One of the oldest kingdom in Africa..
Corto:

An Oba of Benin can/will always speak truth to power because he does not.depend on any politician to secure the throne of his ancestors.

The Benin monarchy is beyond politics, unlike traditional stools everywhere else in Nigeria.

oba ghato kpere...ise! (hope I got that right tongue)
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by nzekingsley(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

I think you re brainless ��
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Emmaari:

o

Coming from a waisted sparm,. I spit on ur mumuness FOOL....

Everyone supporting Peter Obituary is a bastard and a fool that will be disgraced next year
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Newton2024: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

You are right. It is only Thiefnubuu urchins that have PVC, Obi-dients don't.

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by emezuo17: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

. Yes and all APC and PDP supporters have PVC, you guys should continue to live in denial, for your information, in my circle of friends here in Port Harcourt all Obi supporters have PVC, while most of my friends and colleagues who supports APC don't have any.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Emmaari: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Everyone supporting Peter Obituary is a bastard and a fool that will be disgraced next year

Lol...Coming from an agbado urchin, And a tribal bigots.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Cj4charles(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba Gia topeeee Iseeeee...... May your days be long
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by GardenOfGod(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Your lamentation is well noted. Another chapter will be opened for continuation of your wailing grin grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by luluosas(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obi is coming to rescue Nigeria by the grace of God
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Rainstormer: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tochj(m): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's obvious that Obi is the best amongst the contestants.
The people are tired of same of the same.
The real change is here.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tradman: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
Obi is Nigeria’s next President

If you don’t know or refuse to accept that fact, then you’re just an Urchin.
the only visible achievement of oshiomole is the importation of that white woman

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tradman: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
because they promise u to make u chairman of ojota Park naim they make u say nonsense
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Uniquekriss(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
He'll be the first to decamp, his party will remain an opposition
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
emezuo17:
. Yes and all APC and PDP supporters have PVC, you guys should continue to live in denial, for your information, in my circle of friends here in Port Harcourt all Obi supporters have PVC, while most of my friends and colleagues who supports APC don't have any.
Olodo

Before your Obi dream of running for the presidency APC and her die hard supporters had been in existence

You lots are baby in politics

You guys will know wotsup after the election
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Evidenx(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tenses:

The day I watched Peter Obi on berekete family was the day I made up my mind to be Obidient.

If you're yet to be Obidient. Watch Peter Obi on berekete family part one.
That was the same video I watched and I became OBI-dient.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by rollywise(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Obviously the Oba hasn't been around the country lately. Obidients in northern Nigeria are inconsequential and the few that are there are mainly from Obi's SE home base

Ok. Only the north cannot win anyone an election that's why everyone is trying to pick from everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Agent Arrested For Alleged Vote-buying / Don't Field Omisore For Osun East Senatorial Slot- Ijesa Indigenes To Oshiomhole / Super Tucano Jets Pound Boko Haram Enclaves In Sambisa Forest, Kill 49 Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.