Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (25720 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by rollywise(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it

So you really in your inner mind wish Obi looses? The way Nigeria dey go no dey fear you

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Emola12(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Majority just registered for PVC, not all will have it before election day
you wan go thief am God punish haters and urchins dem

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obi and MTN has one thing in common. They are both everywhere you go.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it

If say gods, God, or Satan na man, earth for don pack up. The way people decide peoples destiny, na wa.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by jamace(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Joevics:
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II yesterday during the visit by the Labour Party presidential campaign train, said he has investigated about the Obidients, and found that they are many, unlike what most people say.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOFAEg3QJY

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Afamed: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Hahahahaha afamed sees you
he runs
hahahahaha

Dan Allah, what do I have to do with an inconsequential and retired entity like Adaibeku?
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Afamed: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Adaibeku:
If only Afamed can sleep after reading this!

You finally enrolled on Glo borrow me Data? You know I hardly engage inconsequential retired entity like una
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by ObosiUkwalla: 8:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Obituaries are bastards. They can keep deceiving themselves

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by ObosiUkwalla: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Everyone supporting Peter Obituary is a bastard and a fool that will be disgraced next year

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Adaibeku(f): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Afamed:

You finally enrolled on Glo borrow me Data? You know I hardly engage inconsequential retired entity like una
Pa.uper ! grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Afamed: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Adaibeku:
Pa.uper ! grin

I have told you on many occasions. I hardly engage a hust lar not to talk of the inconsequential entity like Achalugo Mr Canceler
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Adaibeku(f): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Afamed:

I have told you on many occasions. I hardly engage a hust lar not to talk of the inconsequential entity like Achalugo Mr Canceler
...so progressive women are hustlers right?
Jealousy no go finish u
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Felabrity: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.