Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (25717 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Nobody Can Deceive The Obidients , They Know The Weight Of Salt & dat of Water / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by SenatePresdo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba of Bini is OBIdient
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by meobizy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Election should do and finish. Thank God Nairaland doesn’t represent the real world.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Naira20: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba dey use style tell all the naysayers say Peter Obi is popular even outside the social media.

I love how Peter Obi marketed himself to the Oba.Even Oba longs to hear Peter Obi again.

Humility is power abeg.I heard the Oba calling Peter Obi your Excellency despite Obi kneeling.

Waiting to see arrogant Tinubu visit the Oba again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
I don't support Bola Tinubu and an inconsequential internet troll like you can't shut me up. Prepare your mind for Obi's defeat at the polls or better still go buy some sniper while you can still afford it

At the end, Obi will lose

Even if he wins...how will he face a NA dominated by PDP and APC members?

LP is focusing too much on the Presidential election, forgetting that there are other very important elections.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by MartinsD12(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adaibeku:
If only Afamed can sleep after reading this!
grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by afbstrategies: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
The Oba is a man of wisdom and integrity. I am not a Benin man but I have always revered their tradition.

The truth is that these kings worry less when their territories are normal and not infested with hoodlums and thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by obedience4(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Obviously the Oba hasn't been around the country lately. Obidients in northern Nigeria are inconsequential and the few that are there are mainly from Obi's SE home base

Oba was referring to Edo state
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Joevics:
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II yesterday during the visit by the Labour Party presidential campaign train, said he has investigated about the Obidients, and found that they are many, unlike what most people say.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOFAEg3QJY
Obi is our president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by LILTJAY: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
OK oba of biniwitchcraft cheesy cheesy
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by damisolnal: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
As e dey hot, we keep winning
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Cheasystickylov: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba gha Tor kpereeee... iseeeeee
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by TA4TA4: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OOwJd98dkY

E remain to see Obidient Obas.... I hope you will be the first among many more to come?
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
general111:
Eventhiugh agbado republic will still deny this very fact
Oba of Benin is Igbo man, according to Tinubu rats and cockroaches
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by openmine(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
I watched journalist hangout on tvc yesterday and one of the journalist babajide confessed that the entrance of peter obi into the political scene should be taken seriously due to the ever increasing followers he keeps accumulating everyday!

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
LILTJAY:
OK oba of biniwitchcraft cheesy cheesy

Because he don't back your candidate?
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by fuckboys: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Everywhere with no PVC?

Majority just registered for PVC, not all will have it before election day
is it your government plan?
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
afbstrategies:
The Oba is a man of wisdom and integrity. I am not a Benin man but I have always revered their tradition.

The truth is that these kings worry less when their territories are normal and not infested with hoodlums and thugs.

Because he back your candidate? grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Randy111(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
I said here that OBIdient is aa household movement in Edo and that both the young, the old and even the very old are involved. Obi has 95% of the votes. Even obaseki once told them
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by afbstrategies: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Because he back your candidate? grin

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Kingsmeal: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kobonaire234:

LP is focusing too much on the Presidential election, forgetting that there are other very important elections.

Obi won Anambra with APGA with PDP House of Assembly members..

Drugnubu Supporter, Anything else?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Beress(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oba of Benin is Obidient cool cool
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Doyou2019: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kobonaire234:

He will lose.... Even if he wins

My friend, stop being incoherent and get in line already grin

From Buhari's' 'Vote for any candidate of your choice' litany to Obi's massive Edo rally on Friday, then on to today's Oba's "I know old, middle-aged and young Obidients" episode.

Terrible weekend to be a Tinubidiot. grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Tochi3(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adaibeku:
If only Afamed can sleep after reading this!
grin
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Deblow: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
They should take it or leave it, Obi is our president in the next dispensation by God's grace. Oba of Benin, like every other conscientious traditional ruler is an Oracle of God, and God has spoken and has been speaking through them, but the die-hard anti-masses and enemies of good governance would not hear of it. By fire, by force, una must comply and be Obi-dient
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Freebills12: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]U
Kobonaire234:

The National Assembly will impeach him or what? Oh, you don't even care about a better Nigeria. Shame on you
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by richeeyo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
general111:
Eventhiugh agbado republic will still deny this very fact
Does this fact guarantee a win
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Treasuredgift(f): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Thank you sir.
Oluwa bukun,fun en sir.

As for agbado uchins and the rest, get used to OBI being your president in 2023
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by general111(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
richeeyo:

Does this fact guarantee a win
In the coming elections, nobody is a guaranteed winner until after the elections.
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]U

The National Assembly will impeach him or what? Oh, you don't even care about a better Nigeria. Shame on you

Thanks and good evening to you too
Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Doyou2019:

He will lose.... Even if he wins

My friend, stop being incoherent and get in line already grin

From Buhari's' Friday's 'Vote for any candidate of your choice' litany to Obi's massive Edo rally on Friday, then on to today's Oba's "I know old, middle-aged and young Obidients" episode.

Terrible weekend to be a Tinubidiot. grin

I'm not a drugnibu or bubuhari supporter either..

Yes, tis a bad weekend for them too.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere by onuman: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
alsudan:
Obi is Nigeria’s next President

If you don’t know or refuse to accept that fact, then you’re just an Urchin.

Only a person living in Mars, or an ethno-religious bigot, will sideline Peter Obi but choose either Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku, as his or her president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos) / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC / Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.