Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17500 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2007
@MC Omo
couldnt find a caption better than egbe n worry e, so i had to use it while recognizing the author grin Although ur context is different from mine. Copyright laws stil potent in this part of the world. grin grin
@ A-40
we will revenge that losss. if not for carrol,o shea and some craps we fielded, bayern for where?
@Dayokanu
Dont come here again with your England is crap eulogy again. You know, France and Holland are my teams when it comes to the National teams.
As for Bayern, i pray you win UEFA cos if you dont, youre a dead man
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2007
Les bleus/oranje fan that feels England aint crap ? Lmao . . tbk417 u r a clown !
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2007
@MC Omo
Not really oga. i feel they are underachieving. That has always been my stance. The dutch and the French are are my teams. I dont loose my sleep if England is beaten. But, the way this guy has been shouting this England is crap thing smacks BEEF targeted at the premiership clubs. Me i no him wella. Im sure hes laughing whereever he is. he will turn the thing to Bayern Vs premiership clubs and i wouldnt want him to start.

PS: he will soon start that campaign very soon.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2007
whats ur point ? I support Arsenal, Akola does Chelsea yet we feel England is CRAP, so ?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2007
Read well then ull get the point.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Zerocool1: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2007
Check this out, England need to get all 3 points tomorrow right. McClaren the loser recalls a striker that scored 5 goals in 42 appearances for the 3 lions and hasnt played for England in over 3years, then you bring such a schmuck into the squad to get a result. Bullocks!!!!!! Trevor Brooking is right, the whole system is whacked, from the youth academy, to the coach, to some of the overrated players such as the so called pass master, Michael Carrick, CRAP! No offence Man UTD fans.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by 9ja4eva: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2007
If Carrick is overrated what would you say of Lampard?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
@9ja4ever
He said everybody including the system
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by KnowAll(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
UP ENGLAND !!!

England 3 Isrel 0

IF England keep on picking the right players they will get results. Three cheers to the victory, Hip, Hip,Hip, Horray !!!
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2007
@Dayokanu

"I was impressed when I saw England play Germany.

"England created a lot of chances and were not lucky in finishing them off. Germany got two lucky goals, in my opinion, but England were impressive."
Hiddink (Russia's coach)
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2007
So they beat another crappy team 3-0 big deal tongue tongue
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2007
Sorry guys I have been out of town but I have to respond to some heresies on this Topic
am tired of arguing with newbs on Nairaland. Coming here to say Gerrard is the only world-class player England has got is appaling.
John Terry? Wayne Rooney? David Beckham? Rio Ferdinand? Ashley Cole? Do u watch football?

Those people who think England is crap, Why did Copello lost his job with Real Madrid, because he bleeped up letting David Beckham live was the most unprofessional thing for any coach to do. Not only did he helped Real Madrid to win their 1st league cup in about 5 years, he also helped Real Madrid to balance their books so it was a Win - Win situation when it came to Beckham.
I personally think he is one of the best free kick taker in the game.
I will be in the moon if Nigeria has such a quality in her team

He is a good free kick taker but not one of the best Check out players like Hristo Stoichkov and Ronald Koeman more recently Do you know of players like Juninho Pernambucano, The greatest - Sinisa Mihajlovic even a goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni go and check this guys record before you make statements like the one in bold. Okay.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2007
I beleive a lot of Jackal's post is due to his limited knowledge of European football except premiership so we should take it upon ourselves to enlighten ignorant or not too informed members of Nairaland.

I wont comment after this as this is going to be ma last straw on this issue.
Lemme say it again here that Penalty is a lottery.
I have seen the world's best players missing penalty kicks that You and I could have popped in . . . . . . .
Germany never lost a penalty is just down to LUCK . . . . . .
Zico, Platini, Maradona, Baggio have all lost to penalties so does that mean they are no good or they don't train for it?
What the heck are u talking about here?
Penalties are lotteries to amateurs. Do you know of a goalkeeper called Sergey Goycochea of Argentina in Italia 1990 he stops penalties anyhow and you say its down to pure luck then passing WAEC is purely due to luck If Peter Cech does not know how to stop penalties that does not make him a bad keeper.

Why is it insulting for a Man Utd fan to diss Bayern Munich.
Bayern was beaten fairly and squarely by Man Utd to win UEFA in 1999.
A Man Utd team without their integral spine in Keane and Scholes.

Don't come here talking about Man U missing players tell people too that Bayern Missed Giovane Elber and Lizarazu in that final.
Bayern More than paid Man U back 2 seasons later in 2001 en route to winning the Champions league we beat Man U home and away can you beat that!!!

You might have won the cup 4 times or fuckever but its the 1958 Busby Babes tragedy that robbed United off their European glory.
When a club loses an entire team to air crash . . . . i don't need to spell it out what that team could have done in Europe having reached the S/finals of UEFA the previous season before the air crash.
Imagine your Bayern losing their entire team to a bomb blast . . . .Where would they start from?
United would have certainly matched Liverpool's European dominance if that tragedy didnt happen in that cursed land called MUNICH.
Re-building a new team from scraps is the only reason why United does not have the records of Real Madrid, Milan and Liverpool.
So don't come here and tell me about football knowledge . . . . .I can drown u in ma pool of soccer history so just SHUSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!

Can you avoid languages like the one in bold in a public forum?

If a supposedly weak English side can spank the mighty Germans side 5-1 on their own soil . . .that is GROSS!!!!!!!!
I don't care what anyone says . . . . England and Germany are fierce rivals so don't compare Argentina and Columbia.
Your German team was taught a big lesson on their own soil so let Germany repeat the 5-1 feat Wembley before we can even discuss further.
I don't need any football novice to tell me penalty aint a lottery . . . . .Petr Cech is the best goalie in Europe and he couldnt save one penalty against Liverpool at the Champions League or Man Utd at the community shield.
Obviously, he doesnt train for Penalties . . . . You are such a ninny.
What u do on the training ground evaporates when its CRUNCH TIME so don't tell me Albertini or Shearer never misses.
England is just jinxed . . . . They are not over-rated but they have got a rotten luck.

Excuses excuses when a national team can not win any tournament then they come up with stuffs like those above If you talk about the dutch , they played 2 world cup finals, they have had great players who were world best at their time e.g Johhan Cryuff and Neskeens in the 70's . Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit and Rijakaard were easily the best players in the world in the early 90's mention any English player that was the world best at any point in time in recent footballing history. Holland won Euro cup in 1988. what has England done in world or European football after 1966.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2007
@Dayokanu
Dont come here again with your England is crap eulogy again. You know, France and Holland are my teams when it comes to the National teams.
As for Bayern, i pray you win UEFA because if you don't, youre a dead man

TKB I didnt see you over the weekend were you hiding from me? Bayern does not have to win UEFA cup to prove anything because we are one of only four European clubs to have won all continental trophies the Winners cup, UEFA cup and Champions cup and or Champions league. Jackal can you find out the other 3 ?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2007
@Dayokanu
i had to run from you or the argument will end in someone spitting blood. I need you to be alive to pay some bills.
I believe you were once masters in the game. You didnt come first/second nor third in your league.
Dont come here again to spit your historical balderdash. Nothingham forest has got history grin. I want a game between the two of us now and ill bet my life, United will win. if not, then take my life grin
U fit?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
There is no guarantee UTD will beat this present Bayern Munich team
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2007
ok. no wahala, lets wait and see.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
With Klose,Podolski,Ribery and Toni you guys would have your hands full thats for sure
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
Rooney,Ronaldo,Tevez,Saha etc They will have more than they can chew
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2007
Lets wait till that fateful day man tongue
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2007
vINTAGE dAYOKANU !!! wink wink cheesy
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ MC Omo,

I lost the appetite to take him ON.
Half of what he spewed were absolute rubbish.
How can anyone discredit the 3 LIONS?
Are they under-performing? YES . . . . . . .
Are they bunch of crap? Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2007
exactly my point. They are underachieving. That word crap is what i dont buy at all.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
Spain has a good team.
Individually, they are top draw but as a team they under-achieve.
Never won anything at the senior level.
Have they under-achieved? Yes.
Are they CRAP? Hell no.

Dayokanu's problem seems to be his poor use of English.
If he had made the topic . . .English National Team Are Under-achievers . . . . . . then he wld have scored huge POINTS.
To come here and rubbish a team just like that is PATHETIC.
He needs to go do more research before spewing blasphemies.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ Jackal
Prove to me that England is not crap.
Holland has underachieved accepted given the calibre of world class players they have had in their ranks Cryuff, Neskeens, Van Basten, , Gullit Rijkaard e.t.c but you telling me that talentless England under achieved what can any team achieve with those crop of untalented but over hyped players they have had all over the years.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Which set of English players can match those Dutch ones I mentioned above
Jackal don't forget your assignment's I gave you in earlier post go and do you research so that you can be better armed with facts.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Dayokanu
i had to run from you or the argument will end in someone spitting blood. I need you to be alive to pay some bills.
I believe you were once masters in the game. You didnt come first/second nor third in your league.
Dont come here again to spit your historical balderdash. Nothingham forest has got history . I want a game between the two of us now and ill bet my life, United will win. if not, then take my life
You fit?
Is that how easily you want to lose your life?
The big teams in Europe have their seasons of trial; in 2000 Real was not among the top 4 teams in Spain, in 2002 AC Milan Played UEFA cup and the following season 2003 they won the UCL, Liverpool played UEFA cup as recently as 2001, Barca played UEFA cup recently because the played poorly in their league but they are all back in Europe UCL with strong credentials I would rather take a year break or 2 and come back with full force and win the UEFA champions league than to come to the competition every season without making any impact year in year out.

As a Bayern Fan I would be bothered about exceeding Real, AC Milan and Liverpool not beating, rebeating and beating Man U over and over again. we would like to move to greater challenges not being local champions beating our younger ones over and over again. To prove which point I ask.?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2007
Spain has a good team.
Individually, they are top draw but as a team they under-achieve.
Never won anything at the senior level.
Have they under-achieved? Yes.
Are they CRAP? Hell no.

I have said before that your problem is inadequate knowledge of European football,
Another misinformation Spain won the Euro cup in 1964 and I guess they used their senior team for that. That piece of misinformation would do at a local palm wine joint but not on the internet where a lot of enlightened people are.

Key Learning point for Jackal: get your facts right before coming to a public forum to misinform people.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

U are such a pillock and people like u need urgent HELP.
What i meant by Spain havent won anything is that they have under-achieved just like England.
U are saying England is crappy even after winning the world cup . . .
I said Spain is a classic example of a nation who havent won anything(just like u classified England) even with the quality of players they have got.
So u just realised Spain won European Cup in 1964? U are a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My football knowledge will make u feel like a PUPPY.

Germany has a good team.
Although, u have to adnit they have even fallen by their own standard in recent times.
England also has a good team but they do underachieve . . . .What cant u understand in that sentence?
U mentioned Cryuff, Gullit and Van Basten . . . .I can mention Gordon banks, Bobby Charlton, Paul Gascoigne, Gary Linekar and David Beckham.
What is the difference in the 2 sets of players . . . . . .
Get a grip of urself and stop sounding like a dude suffering from a MID-LIFE CRISIS.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
How can anybody compare those set of Dutch players Cryuff, Neskeen, Van Basten gullit to those English Players Gordon Banks, Bobby Charlton, Gazza, Lineker, and particularly you mentioned only you can ever mention those set of players in the same breadth. Beckham and Lineker to Van basten and cryuff
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
Linekar that once won golden boot in the world cup?
Van Basten never did even though i know he is a good player.
Gordon Banks . . . .One of the best goalkeepers that ever played the game . . . . . ?
No goalie in the history of Dutch football even come near Gordon Banks . . . He is a LEGEND.
He was rated the 3rd best Goalie after Lev Yashin and Dino Zoff of Italy.
Theres no point dragging this issue with u.
It seems u were denied entry into Heathrow thus the hatred of the English men but dont delude urself . . . .
England players and good but they do UNDER-ACHIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by walaky(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
if there is any other word that can be use for over hyped, it won't be too much to use for this yeye English national Team, na so so 1966. we all know that Spain an underachiever, as while Holland were not just lucky enough to have won the world cup more than three times, as most of the time they always lost to the eventual Champion, Gerrard is the only exceptional outstanding player to have come out of England in the last 20 years. no dissing to anybody , none of these over hyped Owen, Rooney, Lampard, Cole whatsoever is in the class of Robben, Ronaldo, or the master himself Zidane. there own style of foobal is played on the pages of newspaper, i don't think England will will win any silverware in the next 20 years with the rate they are going unless they with their mouth problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.