Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17497 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Jackal . . . take a cue; save for the true legends- Stanley Matthew, Dennis Law, George Best, Gary Lineker, Gordon Banks and a few others England has been/is bereft of true talent ! Steve G ? Yes ! but all d others dont just cut d grade ! How many players in our super Eagles would make a World X1 these days ? Utaka alone !
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2007
@McOmo

People are reffering to 1966 world cup.

Have a look at European cup, with the noise and the so called Super players, they ought to have won European cup at least once.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2007
From Baba Bobby:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007410745,00.html
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2007
Spain Never won anything at the senior level.

@ Dayokanu,

You are such a pillock and people like u need urgent HELP.
What i meant by Spain havent won anything is that they have under-achieved just like England.
You are saying England is crappy even after winning the world cup . . .
I said Spain is a classic example of a nation who haven't won anything(just like u classified England) even with the quality of players they have got.
So u just realised Spain won European Cup in 1964? You are a prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My football knowledge will make u feel like a PUPPY.

Those were 2 quotes from Jackal instead of him to agree that he does not know, he keeps arguing . I would never make a statement like that about England because i know they have won world cup in 1966 though controversial.

Germany placed second and third at the last 2 world cups respectively England has never finished this high at any tournament in the last 41 years FACT!!! Now what is the basis of comparison If I may ask?

Jackal argues because his knowledge is limited to English football and man U alone. Because i cant imagine How anyone can compare CRYUFF, van Basten and Gullit to any player of English origin

England has not won anything since that controversial 1966 world cup and they have never come close. Holland have been close to winning several times that is the distinction between an underachieving team and a crappy team. One has the talent to win but fail even when they are close e.g 1974 and 1978 while a crappy team is just a bunch of over hyped players that can hardly get to the semifinal of any tournament since 1966.

Klose and Davon Suker won golden boot that means that they are better than Thierry Henry right?
Mean while Jackal my assignments now name the teams that have won all the European continental cups i.e Champions league, Winners cup and UEFA cup. One of them is Bayern Munich name the rest if you know so much about European football.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Jackal I dont have to come to this forum bragging about my knowledge of football its so obvious to anybody that your knowledge of football in Europe is limited to English Football and Man U alone So why don't you just learn from people who know better.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

If u have anything against the Brits because u were refused an entry visa then dont make a fuss about it.
It seems the Germans helped ur cause on that aspect hence ur erections for the German Machine.
Only a complete slowpoke will say Gerrard is the only world class player in the England.
Players like Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Owen and John Terry are all world class players.
They will stroll into any team in the world be it Germany, Brazil, Italy or whoever.
Do u wanna compare Podolski to Rooney? Baptista to Rooney or Gilardino to Owen?
Where was Ballack, Klose and fuckever when Rooney took EURO 2004 by storm scoring 4 goals at the age of 18 . . . .

I argue because ma footie knowledge is limited to England and Man Utd? You are having a laugh.
In fairness, i have lost the appetite to watch Bundesliga because it has lost its quality.
When was the last time a German team did well in UEFA Champions league or UEFA cup?
They always get beaten when they come to England so the English Premiership is far superior to ur Nazi league.
I have highlighted ur problem . . . . U dont know the difference between a crap team and an underachieving team.
Maybe a good dictionary will help u out but coming here to say English players have only 1 world class player is bollocks.
Get a life . . . . .
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2007
@Dayokanu
Ajax and juventus
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2007
@Dayokanu
learn soccer from you. You think its nazi we are talking about.
Gerraway.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2007
dayokanu:

Germany placed second and third at the last 2 world cups respectively [size=15pt]England has never finished this high at any tournament in the last 41 years FACT!!! Now what is the basis of comparison If I may ask?
[/size]

Oh boy! This is a sledge hammer.

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2007
For real i dont think you can compare some of those English Players to the Dutch greats Van Basten,Cruyff man Lineker doesnt exactly come close those guys where icons and in terms of countries that have had true greats i think the Deutsch and the Dutch are way ahead of the English
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
TKB because I told you at home you are coming here to display it if I had given Jackal 30 years he would not even come close.

Players like Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Owen and John Terry are all world class players.
They will stroll into any team in the world be it Germany, Brazil, Italy or whoever.

@ Jackal why don't you just keep quiet instead of embarrassing yourself. those countries I mentioned have history and players England can only pray for.
Italy: How can Ashley Cole bench Zambrotta? or Rio and terry bench Cannavaro and nesta, Owen bench Luca Toni Please now!!!!!
Germany: Would Ashley Cole bench Philip Lahm? Rio bench Metzelder or Owen bench Klose Imagine!!, the total number of goals owen has scored at 3 world cups is not up to the one Klose scores every world cup FACT!!!!! go and learn more about European football before talking on a public forum.

N.B The rate at which you use foul languages on this forum is so appalling can you cut it a little bit?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2007
Premiership is helped by the fact that they have a lot of money to buy a lot of foreign import into their league but how does that affect the English National team? Premiership is good but what of National team
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2007
@Dayokanu
Lies. Told me what at home. My friend, ask your futbol questions and i will put you to shame in 30 seconds. Dont come here again asking lame questions.
Bayern,Juve and Ajax are the clubs that have all the three continental trophies.

Check your initial posts, you actually said there are 4 clubs. Hitler, they are 3
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2007
TKB
Our issue na one on one, I want to deal with that Jackal boy first so that he can go and open his footballing encyclopaedia to learn. I would get back to you. See me over the weekend for your weekend dose of football lessons grin grin grin.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Dayokanu
U are a madman. HITLER.
Go and open a thread for Bayern. The posts in 5 years wont be up to 100.

PS: You can lecture your disciples(you know them) about Enyimba and Stationery stores but not me. Cos i'm an authority in that aspect too.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Dayokanu
do you know some people are comparing Berti Vogts with Yemi Tella?
Who is better? Im even ashamed im asking such a question
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by whitelexi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
I hope England get a really thorough spanking on the pitch today against russia grin

Them sabi make noise, all the media attention and all the hype about their stars and i really dont see what they're playing oh!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by KnowAll(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2007
THE GIANT HAS FINALLY WOKEN UP NO MORE UNDER-ARCHEIVEMENT ANY MORE

ENGLAND 3 RUSSIA 0

ISREAL WAS NOT A CRIDIBLE OPPONENET, THATS WHAT GUYS WERE SAYING WHAT OF RUSSIA

Up Englandoooooooh

[size=4pt]Geordie for life - rubbing my beer belly
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2007
ure not serious at all
They played well sha. Ferdinand scoring again is another highpoint. If they can squeeze another victory in Moscow then they are on their way to EURO.
France 0 Scotland 1. Thats the biggest result of the nite. Without Zidane, these guys are appalling. I pray they qualify sha cos my heart follows them everywhere
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by lordimpaq(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2007
frankly, i admire the russians' play

very enterprising and very interesting to watch, they were just unfortunate on the night,

let me say this, England took their chances russian didn't

and look at ashley cole, the guy don lose form o,
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2007
Cashley will bounce back.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2007
That is the same Ashley Cole that Jackal said would stroll into any national team. Infact some comparisons made by Jackal can make one puke. I beleive Jackal is doing a serious football research now so as to improve his Knowledge of European football

@Dayokanu
You are a madman. HITLER.
Go and open a thread for Bayern. The posts in 5 years wont be up to 100.

The number of responses a thread get does not determine the quality of a team. Check the AC Milan Rosoneri thread and compare its responses to that of Arsenal Chelsea or Man U threads and any of these teams can't compare with AC at least Man U has 1st hand experience grin grin

Don't you guy think Gordon Brown should personally go and beg Angela Merkel because the rate at which German footballing teams are embarassing England in the last 3 weeks is getting out of hand International friendly England 1 Germany 2 U 17 England 1 Germany 4, women world cup only God can stop this Germans
not to talk of Wales 0 Germany 2
TKB abeg now dont embarrass yourself now!!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by whitelexi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2007
You guys are not considering the fact that a legitimate Russian equaliser was disallowed at a stage in the game when the Russians were actually begining to find their feet. . . you also need to take note that the russian goalkeeper that night was their third keeper.
Russia's star players only got introduced into the game when things started going wrong, that team you watched yesterday was not the Russian 1st squad, and i thought they looked really dangerous when they went attacking. they could've scored 3 goals in the first 10 mins of the 2nd half because they created chances that even the keeper had been beaten.

The playing field in Russia is also a point of serious consideration, its so cold over there that they'll have ice on their pitch, they have artificial turf because real grass cannot survive there! It will be an uphill task for england over there, and also remember that the game that will decide the competition is Croatia's visit to England and i dont see england surviving it wink
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2007
You guys should chill and not get ahead of yourself is Russia world class? I didnt think so
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
@Dayokanu
get off my back u devil. what have i done to warrant these raps. neways, cashley is a good defender no doubt about that.
Like someone said, must you GERMANIZE everything? My own is Ur club cant play Man U today today if we play.
Forget all those past events.
Germany will not win anything as a nation in 10 years to come. Mark my word cool cool
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

You are running out of steam!!!!!!!!!
The way the Germans are embarrassing England and reh reh reh.
Nigeria has beaten Germany twice in Under-17 so technically(according to u), Nigeria is better than Germany?
You are a soccer-illiterate and your hate campaign against the 3 LIONS is a waste of your resources.
Get a DOG, Get a life . . . .
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
up up Jackal. hes back
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

You are running out of steam!!!!!!!!!
The way the Germans are embarrassing England and reh reh reh.
Nigeria has beaten Germany twice in Under-17 so technically(according to u), Nigeria is better than Germany?
You are a soccer-illiterate and your hate campaign against the 3 LIONS is a waste of your resources.
Get a DOG, Get a life . . . .

Jackal has discovered a special way of turning logic on its head. Is Nigeria better than Germany at Senior level. Has Nigeria ever beaten Germany at Senior level before? At Under 17 level Nigeria is better than Germany. But overall Germany is better than Nigeria.

At all level of football Germany is better than England. Under 17, Under 21, Senior team and even female soccer. FACTS DON'T LIE.!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2007
England drew with Germany in the ongoing female world cup. grin grin grin
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2007
Over the years in female soccer I am sure germany has beaten England silly a number of times I think this is the second drawn game involving the 2 teams in Female football. So dem no be mates for any level of football.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2007
Show me facts brother
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2007
TKB,
You are playing with fire check this for facts from www.eurosport.com

SHANGHAI (AFP) - Defending women's World Cup champions Germany were held to a goalless draw by arch-rival England Friday as the United States and North Korea took giant steps towards the quarter-finals.

Argentina became the first team to be eliminated after falling 1-0 to Japan. The defeat followed their 11-0 thrashing by the Germans in their opening game.

With just one match left to play against England on Monday, the South American champions have no chance of qualifying from Group A, while England must win that game to keep their hopes alive.

Compared to their romp against Argentina, Germany had to work hard to earn a point in a drab 0-0 draw, unable to break down a solid English defense marshalled by captain and central defender Faye White.

The result leaves them top of their group ahead of Japan on goal difference with a crunch match between the two sides in Shanghai on Monday.

"I think that England played very well in defense," said German coach Silvia Neid, whose side have never lost to the English in 18 games.

What more can I say.!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Agreement To Loan Coutinho / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 / West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.