Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68221 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by KingLion007(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
And any Sane Person will still Vote this Man...Naija which way?.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by azikiweironsi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Instead of discussing issues and question on how the candidate will solve the myriad problems facing the nation yet some people are busy picking holes in every pronunciation or mistake made as if they are immune from mistakes too.
Joblessness if I may call it.
Don't come to my mention because it has become your norm to always attack anything that does not swade to your thoughts.
Let's discuss issues and forget all these distractions Biko. Enough is enough. Haba!!!!
Very annoying and unnecessary.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Teeroyzimma: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote. Tinubu is nothing but a WALKING DEAD.

This is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

This man is completely disconnected from the world of today. It is evidently insurmountable to agree with your conscience that Tinubu is not senile, mentally retarrded and presidentially unfit by any stretch of the imagination.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.
I insult am now na wahala even Obi fans came for me
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Sniper101(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
the guy in the background na e own
even make me burst laugh grin

Bros say na, "Woah, wahala" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Pinterest: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obidense think this is how to win election. Even though I will never be caught voting for Tinubu, I assure you, he has a better chance of being the president than Obi grin.

But na next year you go sabi reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by JudasNaKarrot: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come
See how you just dey mumu yourself for Internet space.
Shame no dey catch you?

Urchin, try and get small brain dey use am think like human being wey God create.

6 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Badguy77(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
God abeg na help us.. Is it that our sin is too much and is this our punishment?

Have mercy oh lord.. How can this man make mistake pass kindagaten children ehn Which one is get your APV, APC again

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Ekpekus(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another banger grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
See how you just dey mumu yourself for Internet space.
Shame no dey catch you?

Urchin, try and get small brain dey use am think like human being wey God create.
OBI knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by leketon: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Since Tinubu is not winning online, why don't you just leave him... Always promoting him freely
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kingcalls: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

This is one of those are are meant to be in yaba left.... the people that Tunubus drugs have destroyed

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another banger!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by leketon: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pinterest:
Obidense think this is how to win election. Even though I will never be caught voting for Tinubu, I assure you, he has a better chance of being the president than Obi grin.

But na next year you go sabi reality.

Abi, let's just wait till February
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Badguy77:
God abeg na help us.. Is it that our sin is too much and is this our punishment?

Have mercy oh lord.. How can this man make mistake pass kindagaten children ehn Which one is get your APV, APC again
Hahahahaha

Why are you begging God biko? I been think say na your Obi go win na grin grin

Why calling God when you know say your Obi go win biko?

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by CaptainFM1: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
I will rather vote Patience Goodluck than voting a man that has completely lost his cognitive reasoning. From PDAPC to Baba Blu and now APV!

I'm so disappointed that this is the "best" my tribe can offer.

Before you say anything, I'm a Yoruba man and I dare say he's the worst of all the presidential candidates!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

This is one of those are are meant to be in yaba left.... the people that Tunubus drugs have destroyed
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by MorningSir: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Red flags here and there but some still chookin head like if they avoid suffer they will die!

If Tinubu becomes president of this country I’ll retire from electoral activities in this country cos it’s just the final sign that Nigeria is destined for suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kaymansion(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is a slipped of tongue now

Be guided and focus please cool
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Zeal0000007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

we all know the love u have for agbado president, but try write something else, previous thread u wrote d same thing, come up with another write up, I dey shame for supporters of the desperado man . shameless youths

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by GabeO: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
This one go worst pass Buhari oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Godszilla: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by BABANGBALI: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
I talk am, Baba must drop bombs again today. Tinubu is a calamity waiting to happen grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by sanya4good(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
A vote for APC in the presidential election next February is a vote to send Nigeria back for 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
APV? That's the one that is not expired

PVC has expired

I'm still tweeting from my WhatsApp if you care to know

Sense odikwa too much

Is that not empty seats I'm seeing?
Omo XBillion.

As I dey watch YouTube on Telegram na him I dey facebook on Instagram..
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by coconutbag: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
It is wickedness to wish a Tinubu in his current declined state on Nigerians. APC and whoever votes him in the general elections are enemies of Nigeria. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Zeal0000007:
we all know the love u have for agbado president, but try write something else, previous thread u wrote d same thing, come up with another write up, I dey shame for supporters of the desperado man . shameless youths

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Justpassingby45(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

You are not Wise at all

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Ancestortinubu: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
For goodness sake this man should go and rest. You are too old to rule nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Aroyjunior(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria problem is not physical neither is it spiritual. Only God understand this country problem and with all this useless utterances people are still behind this man........the illiterates and gluttons have destroyed this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Justpassingby45:

You are not Wise at all

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by madapcmod: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sholaco:
Hahaha hahaha it was a slipped of tongue. grin

So the tongue dey slip every day?

This one is slip of brain. His brain is Dead.

Just yesterday, he called Delta state Niger Delta state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.