Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia (5157 Views)

Murray-Bruce: "The Response I Got For Suggesting That Dasuki Be Tried Openly" / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by brainpulse: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Come to think about it. is it not as aresult of the course that followed the Monies his father embezzled. sometimes we course our leaders when they rob us of what is due to us, and when they deprived us from our rights this is some kind of what happens to them even when they are alive.-NEMESIS SMILES AT THEM
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2011
He probly getting tight security in the court jail house, once he gets sentenced and he ends up in a federal pen and his a s s gets thrown in with the general population give him 3mths and he will start walking and talking funny.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by adaphik(f): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
ignis:

Islam is a funny religion. I can't even allow my dog to be a muslim.
. Hahahahaahahahaha,,, I tell u, My dog is too important sef, even d rats n roaches in my house wld not even think of it.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
oponu ode looking for a way out.May you rust in hell tongue tongue tongue
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by murtalaa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
ignis:

easy on your hate so it will not consume you someday.

adaphik:

. Hahahahaahahahaha,,, I tell u, My dog is too important sef, even d rats n roaches in my house wld not even think of it.
can't you be original for once? mtschew
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Actionleap: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
All Nigerians should realize that this stupid Mutalab's father is the chairman of the first Islamic bank licensed by Sanusi - Jaiz Bank. The son want to promote violent shari while the father want to promote economic sharia. They are both terrorists!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by naijaking1: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
dont forget to add sanusi to the list.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by basadenet: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
It is better for useless Bomber,Farouk AbdulMutallab to be tried under American where he will get fair justice than to be tried under the ruthless Sharia Law, where he will be sentenced to death or had is 2 legs and 2 hand cut off. He has a choice to make.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by igboboy1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
ignis:

hahaha

Our gateman lateeph tokunbo was even banned from being a muslim , he used to go to shrine with us shocked
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by kim77: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ignis |Islam is a funny religion. I can't even allow my dog to be a muslim : Say not about the religion you know nothing about so that the wrath of GOD will not descend upon you, its an advise for you and your likes in NL
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by NegroNtns(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
I am shocked! Some of you who profess scholarship are only scholars when it comes to blowing big grammar. In matters where your mental capacity is extolled to reason you are lazy and indolent.

Mutallab asked to be tried under Sharia law. The first thing a scholar would do is ponder the reason why he would make such a request and then read to understand what the Sharia says about the charges against Mutallab.

Under the American law he has rights to make such demand. He also has rights against any discrimination based on religious practice. In addition, the law stipulates that persons charged with criminality shall be tried by jurors seleted amongst their peers.

When you put all these in perspective, Mutallab is brilliant and may force the courts into a difficult corner.

Some years ago in a Georgia prison, an inmate refused to eat prison meal on religious grounds.

He observed that Moslems in the prison were fed a special diet of halal meat and food cleanliness.

He petitioned the prison superintendent in writing asking for his demands for antelope meat to be met. They ignored him and ruled him insane.

Well, he filed a civil lawsuit on discrimination and won. His victory was ruled technical! This forced the state and the prison to change some rules and blocked certain loopholes that made such lawsuits possible.

We have to wonder at the end if that inmate was not smarter than the government officials
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by seanet02: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Ok o
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by jawjaw1: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
Why are dis Americans wasting time ehh? They should send dat mugu to a shutter island like prison make we rest for im matter.

Anuofia!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by seanet02: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
jaw jaw:

Why are dis Americans wasting time ehh? They should send dat mugu to a shutter island like prison make we rest for im matter.

Anuofia!
WTF are you talking about? This is a Fair world not a zoo
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by uchenana: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
i see nothing wrong is wanting a sharia trial . bigots would always see something wrong in it
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
uche nana:

i see nothing wrong is wanting a sharia trial . bigots would always see something wrong in it

What do one xpect 4rm a wanna be terrorist.
ignis:

[/quot

A dog is too,too big. Even a mad man i wont allow,after all ISLAMABAD MEANS ISLAM IS BAD!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by rhymz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

I am shocked! Some of you who profess scholarship are only scholars when it comes to blowing big grammar. In matters where your mental capacity is extolled to reason you are lazy and indolent.

Mutallab asked to be tried under Sharia law. The first thing a scholar would do is ponder the reason why he would make such a request and then read to understand what the Sharia says about the charges against Mutallab.

Under the American law he has rights to make such demand. He also has rights against any discrimination based on religious practice. In addition, the law stipulates that persons charged with criminality shall be tried by jurors seleted amongst their peers.

When you put all these in perspective, Mutallab is brilliant and may force the courts into a difficult corner.

Some years ago in a Georgia prison, an inmate refused to eat prison meal on religious grounds.

He observed that Moslems in the prison were fed a special diet of halal meat and food cleanliness.

He petitioned the prison superintendent in writing asking for his demands for antelope meat to be met. They ignored him and ruled him insane.

Well, he filed a civil lawsuit on discrimination and won. His victory was ruled technical! This forced the state and the prison to change some rules and blocked certain loopholes that made such lawsuits possible.

We have to wonder at the end if that inmate was not smarter than the government officials
who cares if he is unto some killer discovery to eradicate HIV virus, scheeew. . Guy biko stop all that drama and scenerio wey U dey paint, this aint no movie. What kind of smart kid allows himself to be used like they used him, if he had any iota of smarts, he prolly would ve told his handlers to atleast make available one of their own childrien for the operation or better still, they join him as well.
Na inside pent na im him wan begin show im crappy intelligence, anyone that can define the thin line between moderation and extremism is a slowpoke, Shikena!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by rhymz(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

who cares if he is unto some killer discovery to eradicate HIV virus, scheeew. . Guy biko stop all that drama and scenerio wey U dey paint, this aint no movie. What kind of smart kid allows himself to be used like they used him, if he had any iota of smarts, he prolly would ve told his handlers to atleast make available one of their own childrien for the operation or better still, they join him as well.
Na inside pent na im him wan begin show im crappy intelligence, anyone that can define the thin line between moderation and extremism is a slowpoke, Shikena!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by seyibrown(f): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
He should have carried his yeye pantie-bomb grin on a plane headed for a Sharia/Muslim countries! There would have been no need for him to ask to be tried under Sharia Law; it would have been automatic! He miss road wen he dey go Amelika? Why him no go Libya, Saudi, Iran, Syria, Somalia etc, even Nigeria sef? Steeeeeeeeeeeeeewpid boy!  embarassed  embarassed
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by beejaay: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
ignis:

CHRISTIANITY is a stwpid and monstrous religion. i can allow the lizards in my compound practice it.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by beejaay: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
igbo boy:

hahaha

Our gateman lateeph tokunbo was even banned from being a muslim , he used to go to shrine with us shocked
the actors in the film i watched are first screened for the idiotic religion called christianity before it would be played
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by NegroNtns(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
<quote>

What kind of smart kid allows himself to be used like they used him, if he had any iota of smarts, he prolly would ve told his handlers to atleast make available one of their own childrien for the operation or better still, they join him as well.

</quote>

Rhymz,

We discussed his rationale for participation months ago.

On this topic we are looking at a new development. Talk to the update on his status.
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Thirst4Lif: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2011

Well, he filed a civil lawsuit on discrimination and won. His victory was ruled technical!  This forced the state and the prison to change some rules and blocked certain loopholes that made such lawsuits possible.

A good point, but two completely different situations. The man you spoke of was requesting a change in his diet. I'm sure had the man
been diabetic his request would have eventually been honored as well. I'm also sure the change in his diet did not alter his prison sentence
in any way.
In an attempt to rationalize the irrational, perhaps in Mutallabs warped mind he's making an attempt at a lighter sentence. What
this guy has not figured out is he committed a terrorist act on U.S. soil. There is no way he will EVER walk free. As I've stated previously, why
would the U.S. set him free? So he can make another attempt on U.S. lives? Possibly be successful next time? One thing is for certain, if
he continues to attack U.S. prison guards he may not live to see his trial date.

So please stop trying to make this guy sound like Yoda! Had he been successful in his terrorist attempt they'd still be sweeping up
pieces of him off American streets! Does that really sound like a mental giant to you?!
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Gerrard59(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
qwerty
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by adaphik(f): 12:43am On Aug 28, 2011
murtalaa:

easy on your hate so it will not consume you someday.
can't you be original for once? mtschew
who be this idiot sef, Wetin dey worry u sef, I'm sure u're one of d islamic animals, No just carry una 'winsh' come near me oooo. Nonsense,
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by igboboy1(m): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2011
beejaay:

the actors in the film i watched are first screened for the idiotic religion called christianity before it would be played

ummm excuse me sir why i u telling me? Do i look like a doctor? Am i wearing white that you are telling me your problems?  undecided

Anuofia by the way i am a traditional man, i dont delve in foreign religions especially that occult by the name islam, if you have a grouse with Christians biko i am not who you should be directing your grievances to, try oritsejafor, I am in the traditional realm of things (effing arab wannabe)
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by igboboy1(m): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2011
hmmm maybe i should change my signature cos i have found a bigger zombies than Yoruba peeps,

Imam says bomb infidfels dey say how many?
Imam says death to israel they repeat after him
Imam says allah is the ish they say walai he is the ish undecided

please we were given brains to think and not be a freaking robot, even worse a zombie angry
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by rhymz(m): 2:41am On Aug 28, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by igboboy1(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2011
rhymz:

u dey follow an OLODOwa argue? undecided
its all in the name'OLODO" they conceive stupid analogies and justifications, I dont even bother
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by aljharem3: 2:50am On Aug 28, 2011
igbo boy:

hmmm maybe i should change my signature cos i have found a bigger zombies than Yoruba peeps,

Imam says bomb infidfels dey say how many?
Imam says death to israel they repeat after him
Imam says allah is the ish they say walai he is the ish undecided

please we were given brains to think and not be a freaking robot, even worse a zombie angry

dude stop the rubbish u keep posting

I know u are anti-Muslim and it is alright but stop this rubbish post ok!

this is how u people start
Re: Farouk AbdulMutallab Wants To Be Tried Under Sharia by Gerrard59(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2011
alj_harem:

dude stop the rubbish u keep posting

I know u are anti-Muslim and it is alright but stop this rubbish post ok!

this is how u people start

The chief terrorist is saying this is hw u pple start. Funi,vry 4ni. You actually meant 'this is hw we bomb churches,kill xtians,maim birom pple,slaughter innocent children e.t.c. TRUTH IS BITTER. BT HAS TO BE TOLD AND SAID. IT IS BETA TO BE AN ATHEIST THAN TO BE A MOSLEM. AT LEAST I WONT BE A MURDERER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Formally Declares Second Term Bid / Stun Guns For Our Police Instead Of Guns / BUHARI Is Not Who He Claims To Be. I have Burnt my APC members Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.