Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window (4492 Views)

I Am Hearing Spirit Groans In My Window Some Night, Please Help / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Brownshoe: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
That's Oderekooko
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rip op
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Folawealth090:
Rip op
why do u say so

Can u explain
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by aisha1314(f): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
BadRadio:

It looks larger than the regular brown pigeons or those domestic coloured ones.

It looks like a very big pigeon.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Commendable:
why do u say so

Can u explain
Deadly cursed pigeon it's vexed
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
BadRadio:

It looks larger than the regular brown pigeons or those domestic coloured ones.
Boi in a lodge with olosho grin those windows are not in parlors at homes ?
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Offpointng: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
BadRadio:
yeah bro... thanks, now that I know, what do I do with it?

Perserve conservation. if you can't keep/protect it, let it go
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Umaruxoxo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
it's edible

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Picture ain't clear but from where I stand, I see a red eyed dove, from the columbidae family.
(It sounds like a pigeon but its voice has more bass, ash colour with red flesh surrounding both eyes and red dots of feathers on the wing area) correct me if I'm wrong

No need to be scared bro
Doves come with good luck
sha remember me when the money finally enter

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

This has to be the weirdest post of the day.

This guy, who posts for likes (with his questionable user name), is actually an ornithologist. Or some kind of wildlife buff. Or a Google master.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Offpointng:

Perserve conservation. if you can't keep/protect it, let it go
but I've never tasted a pigeon meat before... this one is big !!!grin
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

This has to be the weirdest post of the day.

This guy, who posts for likes (with his questionable user name), is actually an ornithologist. Or some kind of wildlife buff. Or a Google master.
I don't understand you bruv
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Brownshoe:
That's Oderekooko
Oderekooko is brown dove

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by BRATISLAVA: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I don't understand you bruv

Your post is surprising. Probably the only correct bird identified.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your post is surprising. Probably the only correct bird identified.
Yeah
I once helped my girlfriend with her project about birds, that's why I know little little details about them
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
These doves love my family's backyard, sometimes they'd be as many as 20 at the same time, some have even managed to find a home within the trees in the yard.

We even feed them even though we didn't adopt them, they just moved in without our permission... grin grin smiley
BadRadio:
yeah bro... thanks, now that I know, what do I do with it?
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by BRATISLAVA: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yeah
I once helped my girlfriend with her project about birds, that's why I know little little details about them

Lol. Funny.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by candygist: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
It's called, MY VILLAGE PEOPLE.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Lee99: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2022
It's called Balabu Blu Blu Bulaba, a SW species

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Squirted And Now She Won't Leave Me Alone / French Kiss / Ideal Age To Lose Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.