Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention (56892 Views)

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / APC Leaders; Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Spotted At A Public Function In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Curious345: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Na waooo . I am still trying to find my way into the mind of a jagabandit....
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Curious345: 4:35am On Dec 06, 2022
This is the most dangerous woman in Nigeria at the moment

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by BRATISLAVA: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

If you need to laugh today, read the second paragraph.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2022
2016v2017:

Nairaland MODS are you not seeing this imbe.cile poster calling a whole region animals ?
How can you allow this kind of irredee.mable Chala.tan to be posting nonsensical, meaningless and hateful post on Nairaland ?

Did I mention any region or why are you pained?
As he dey pain them he dey sweet us. As he dey sweet us he dey pain them

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by DoxxAnon: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2022
I see a lot of … a lot of… it pains me to call them people but I see a lot of people praising what Bola did as team delegation by “delegating” answers to the clowns in his entourage.
Is this a reflection of his team if he is elected? El-Rufai? Femi Babiala?

This is. It innovation; this is cowardice! This is incompetence! This is his inability to answer the questions coherently himself so he “delegates” then to incompetent idiots to answer.

What has El- Rufai achieved security wise that he was asked to answer the question there. This was the same imp who was making noise 7 years ago about how easy it was to solve the security issues only for it to worsen under their party!!! What is the corrupt former MD of NPA doing there? All I see in this photo are vultures circling

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:09am On Dec 06, 2022
superlanny:
To be honest I was ashamed to be associated with the Yoruba nation after watching Tinubu mess himself up on several occasions, how can a presidential candidate allow policy questions to be answered by proxies, I mean what level of embarrassment can we continue to take.

From having to remember his date of birth by looking at the script on the table, to multiple gaffes showing his mental capacity to process words, making pronunciations hetic and a huge task.

Honestly, I am angry and sad that this is the best candidate one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria can produce.

We have become a laughing stock at home and we finally fell for the bait to showcase our expired product to the international community.

I don't hate Tinubu or other candidates, and I wont say because I am Yoruba I shouldn't have a brain. My concern is for NIGERIA and even if it will take a Tiv, Edo, or igbo man to realise this dream that's all that matter.

Incredibly disastrous and unfortunate is what I will term Tinubu's show of comedy to the world, and to add insult to injury, its the same people who have put Nigeria in the terrible situation that's are his voice to the people/world, how can failures be campaigning to fail for another term and still have lots of brainless folks suffering and smiling, eagerly supporting and trying to usher another season of hardship. NIGERIA, haba
Drink bleach.

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2022
FireUpNow:

Are you reasoning like a normal human being at all? What does it tell you how stupid African leaders are that they run to their slave masters to give political speeches? If you are not ashamed, many civilized people are. Do you call this a great achievement or progress? Can you tell me how many British politicians will ever come to Africa to give political speeches to Africans? We are not getting it right as Africans. Loan we will run to them, everything we run to them, this mentality must be stopped asap. Neo colonialism at its peak. I am sure that Those people there will end up making fool of all of us Nigeria.

Oga na master. They colonised us and that will forever remain in history.
If you dont have regards for people agead of you, you cannot make progress in life. No single ipob person have regards for any of there leaders and that's why you all remain as you are filled with hate and envy.
We cannot help you..
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our own leader. We value him, we respect him, we adore him, we pray for him, we want him to progress and achieve greatness. We will not tolerate strangers like you people to disrespect him

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2022
arantess:

It's like i want to be unfortunate in life

I pity that w.hore i call mother my mother

Good for you
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2022
rahij:
This event was held in a small room filled with APC chieftains and very few journalists. They should have met at the muson centre in Lagos or Yar'Adua centre in Abuja. Why travel to the UK?
Says the supporter of the church revival hunting candidate. Suicide is cheaper than this. Just do it!

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2022
7arrows:

U r OBVIOUSLY a very sick human being. Blinded by ethnicity and religion. How can u see all these blunders and yet be shouting and raising ur hands for this old man. Guy u fall my hand. I'm sure u also know in ur heart that u r dumb. A man that cant answer questions. Haba. Anyway it's because of people like you that NIGERIA is getting destroyed daily. Its because of people like una them dey say u cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid.
Oniranu. You will leave this country for us. On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2022
7arrows:

A man that cannot honor just one interview or debate in his own country. Anyway I no blame am.
Lol ako iba is worrying you. Drink bleach already!

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Adeh2009:
bros yours shame dey shame. must everything be about tribal statements? why are you here defending your oppressors?

suffer no dey taya you?

How did Tinubu oppress you?
Did he rule your state?
Did he collect allocation in your state?
Did he collect projects from your state?
How exactly did he oppress you I want to know

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2022
aloziedaya:
I could only shed tears that stuffs like this want to rule Nigeria.

God forbid. Tinubu will be a disgrace representing us at the world leaders forum
Shed tears for your impactless forebearers. On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2022
7arrows:

The painful part are the guys on this platform who should hide in shame. They still come out to defend the demented man.
Envy will kill you witch.

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by TolaniLuv: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Antyislam:
Am ashamed of those shameless people their, God forbid !,

‘There ‘

Hate won’t let you type correct English

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2022
7arrows:

U r OBVIOUSLY a very sick human being. Blinded by ethnicity and religion. How can u see all these blunders and yet be shouting and raising ur hands for this old man. Guy u fall my hand. I'm sure u also know in ur heart that u r dumb. A man that cant answer questions. Haba. Anyway it's because of people like you that NIGERIA is getting destroyed daily. Its because of people like una them dey say u cannot support Tinubu and not look very stupid.

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

Keep ranting like a mad person, that's your problem

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Kewtt: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2022
toluxa1:
If he’s that good in identifying talent and team building then he should leave the ambition of becoming the president alone and vie for the position for the coach of Super Eagles.
Everyone is not like your impactless forebearers

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by sucess001(m): 5:16am On Dec 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I heard some people were questioning the fact that Tinubu delegated most of the question thrown at him to El'rufai, gbajabiamila and the rest.

It was pre-planned, pre-arranged and intentional. That is team work we have been clamouring for all these years. That is being a Leader entails. Nigerians should be gtateful for having a man surrounded by technocrat, experts and economical guru at his service.

Not been surrounded by the likes of very daft LP; datti-ahmed, looting Doyin okupke, confused babachir lawal, attention seeking Aisha yesufu and at the other side of PDP ; a tout like dino-malaye, power-hungry dogara, bukola sarki and the rest.

Your family members must really love you. Cos if I was the one speaking so moronic, they would have disowned me by now
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2022
DevilSignature:
My problem in life is a family curse, they have sworn to me that no good thing shall before me neither shall I see good an appreciate it

I thought as much

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by daygee12: 5:31am On Dec 06, 2022
BloomingDale:
These our politicians are just so shameless. I wonder if the British politicians come to Nigeria to give their political speeches.

U were silent when Pirobi was moving up and down touring all the whole of Europe
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Mayor101010(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
lhordspy:
Lol.

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Zetty177x: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2022
Nigeria Nigeria! The funniest country in the world. The people with brains listening attentively to a man who is declining fast due to old age related illness. A man who can no longer coordinate his thoughts with his speech. Some might even start writing down notes. From this picture, I am now very convinced that many people think with their stomach.

We need to take Nigeria back from APC
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by DesChyko: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy

Well, we try a lot in education. We don't mess up our parts of speech which is like the first thing you learn in English.

You can give us that wink

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Zetty177x: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I thought as much

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

BAT people nor de ever know something... ordinary song u nor fit know de lyrics. As u come use 'he' through out, omoh u be gay?.!? Na man de sweet u?.... chai these people...their brain eh...e nor de ever clever
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

BAT people nor de ever know something... ordinary song u nor fit know de lyrics. As u come use 'he' through out, omoh u be gay?.!? Na man de sweet u?.... chai these people...their brain eh...e nor de ever clever

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2022
DesChyko:

Well, we try a lot in education. We don't mess up our parts of speech which is like the first thing you learn in English.

Whatever
As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Everything that stinks of corruption are in Tinubu's team. Vote for him at your own peril.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Zetty177x: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2022
DesChyko:

Lol... ordinary song we the guy type above to u, he still make mistake...see below wetin I respond to am

Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by ogaemma: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuwins2023e post=118930694]The ipob miscreants are very pained that Tinubu is progressing in life. A vision no one can achieve in there region. How can you compare Tinubu to a thief and a liar that this animals are presenting to us as a presidential candidate cheesy[/quote

Just listen to your clueless and empty self. Progressing indeed, that cannot answer one question.
You can imagine the likes of Joe Biden delegating his questions to other persons to answer for him.
Your clueless attitude and mindset to support people who put you in your present suffering, just shows that you Nigerians are not tired of suffering, you are slaves that loves your slavery.
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by Zetty177x: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

As he dey sweet us
He dey pain them
As he dey pain them
He dey sweer us

Keep supporting them . See the food when de Tinubu plate for the UK video where he danced to buga. U go fit afford am? They steal all ur money and create difficult policies to impoverish everyone. While them and their families feed fat..see Aisha Buhari...

and u guys want them to rule forever...
Re: Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention by wildernessVoice: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2022
I weep for Nigeria
When are we going to get it right with the crop of people representing us and clamouring for a senile to rule us again.
Oh God have mercy on us and overturn the table in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65