Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (50103 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Godispeace: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
u sure say no be juju be that
ahnie:

Babe it's fvcking disgusting and annoyingly annoying.
How can a 33 yrs old man be this useless and he's still comfy bn fed by a 26yrs old lazy?

Yu self reason nam nau.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Treasuredgift(f): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nah juju.....no girl can be this stupid
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Millano360: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
That broke boy go stock you when he tier. E easy for you no mean say e easy for everybody. The way story dey take start no be so e dey take end

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin
.... Na this Kain place dem go see you. Lol. See as you just analys am like say na true you dey talk.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.
/

I hope you are not planning to snatch the man from him because you seem to know a lot about the relationship even though you are just a neighbor.

I smell envy.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Hopebringer: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

You are frustrated no fvck boy even wants you....

Alright now go and soak your pillow with tears of envy and jealousy.

I bet when we meet the guy al these things you typed won't be true

Hater .. frustrated old layer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by greggng: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Proceed with caution . The worst person to advice is a woman in love . Both of tnem go Use you settle scores ....Don't advice her any further except it has nothing to do with that relationship . You may free yourself from her if you can't keep your mouth shout...Everything you are telling her about that guy..
She will be telling the guy in the name of love ..is in women dna ...they are mumu.when it comes to keeping secret. Free yourself from them..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Lannister360: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

This is what men go through everyday without complaining.

You see how that guy is, this is how 90% of you Nigerian women are, if your neighbor was a man and the leach of a boyfriend is a woman you won't be here on nairaland complaining, you would have called it love.

Just swap their genders and see how useless and how much of a liability you women are to men.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by cooooooks(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lool. That is true talk.
pocohantas:

I won’t be surprised his family would be pampering her. You think Nigerian in-laws can’t be loving? Wait until they are trying to saddle you with their efulefu brother/son. They would all be calling you everyday. Just so you can take the baggage off them and at least have kids for him. grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Babastrong(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one wants die on top of another person life. Abeg face your lane.
ok, tell us little story about your hardworking guy. Let us predict his future for you.
"missknowfuture"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Learn to mind your business. What works in your relationship might sink another man own. If dem calm down check now you might be a lazy house wife. Because I do not see why a busy minded lady would have time to notice who her neighbor is dating, what he does and all.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ifakiland(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Werey you no go face your marriage abi u dey trip for the yahoo boy? Stupid bish

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Karnice600: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

She's happy. You're pained. The guy is broke. You're concerned.
At the end, you're swallowing someone else's panadol for a pain she doesn't feel. You're seeing a doctor for a disease she doesn't think she has.
Just slow down and get busy with other vital things going on in your life. Give her your best wishes and prayers. That's all she needs for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jewit819: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hh

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Evilblakman2: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
tongue If you check well or look at it from another perspective
You might find the guy suffering from mental illness, like depression or other mental health issues but you know men should not be weak according to the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na so una go Dey drink panadol on top another person headache. Are u his creator that knows that he can’t make it again in life? I know obviously u r jobless and full house wife, I pity ur husband
ahnie:

Lai Lai Poco....he must go...we must filter him out from her life let men with potential locate her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by JustPowerApps(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
wink You sef wan know the koko no be lie,

Shay u won no d koko
Shay u won no d koko

Dey say, tongolo tongolo
Omoge wa je tongolo
Tongolo se wo ni tongolo
Omoge wa je tongolo (In DBANJ's VOICE)

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by emmaodet: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by DissTroy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Imagine being married with grown kids and a husband to worry and care about but worried about what a female in her 20's is doing with her love life privately.

And your grouse is, he's a failed Yahoo boy. You mean you'd have been more comfortable if he were a 'successful' Yahoo boy?
That in itself tells the kind of person you are - money by any means.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by annisy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
The most difficult business for Nigerians in Nigeria is minding thier business!!!
You see that advise you gave that your neighbor(I don't like him) is just a function of time both of you will become enemy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by kansoboy: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Madam..u never talk wetyn u dey fine.....either u are a promiscuous woman, or u are jealous of d said lady dating d boy...remove Ur eyes and mind Ur husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by jamesversion: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

@ bolded, there is a difference between 'fvck lazy boiz' and 'lazy fvck boiz'. If you need clarity on that, let me know.

As for the Topic, I hold no opinion.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Silentgroper(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
If she loves him, it is due dilligence..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by emmaodet: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

It always looks weird to u when the tables have turned..... when a man says he doesnt want a parasitic woman in his life....u women will call him broke, immature, and all manner of names........

U women actually know the right thing.... but when u are on the collecting end...u see nothing wrong with it

Exactly bro.

It is when table turns then they start seeing things logically

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ifihearam: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
See how this one finished a man with her mouth...remember you have a husband, only God knows how your neighbor equally sees your husband..

women and gossip..oh by the way thats a tip of what Nigerian men experience daily from you broke ass bitchesss

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by placeofallure(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

It always looks weird to u when the tables have turned..... when a man says he doesnt want a parasitic woman in his life....u women will call him broke, immature, and all manner of names........

U women actually know the right thing.... but when u are on the collecting end...u see nothing wrong with it

No sir. Everything is absolutely wrong with it. A woman shouldn't be jobless let alone a full fledged man, Fia!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by bassdow: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Why not show her this thread and let her make her conclusions
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ifihearam: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
With my limited experience about women...you will be so shocked to know that the OP lowkey wants the man..

we don see this kind thing tire.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mercury12(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omoawoke:

Keep advising till she leaves the boy and snatch your husband
don't just come here to cry that you caught your neighbour and your husband
. Hahaha this is the comment I was looking for.
It is like u took these words out of my mouth cheesy.
We are here to Always read lamentations anyway should it happen grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ozonelayer79: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
You might someday regret writing this terrible piece about the dude. You talk like you are God, as if you know his tomorrow. God can pick him from gutter and make him glow.Leave them alone. Mind your business.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Selling Her Virginity On Cinderella Escorts (Photos) / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.