Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,270 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. (50110 Views)

How To Be A Fuckboy..... / 15 Signs You Are Definitely Dating A Fuckboy / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Kajaard: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
How come any thread by ahnie gets to the front page?

Ahnie are you dating a mod or something angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by 12345baba(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olofofo neighbor like u

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Foodie1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
She will learn the hard way...she go hear word soon.
But, you are wrong for saying the boy can't make anything in life even 50 years to come, this life is mysterious, that guy may be the next Obi cubana or Femi Otedola tomorrow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mercury12(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
ifihearam:
See how this one finished a man with her mouth...remember you have a husband, only God knows how your neighbor equally sees your husband..

women and gossip..oh by the way thats a tip of what Nigerian men experience daily from you broke ass bitchesss

Hahahaha grin

ahnie husband go dey try o
She too get sharp mouth cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by CEwog91(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:
I have this beautiful chubby neighbor that's from my husband extraction (Igbo)
Babe is hard working, business oriented and an avid hustler.

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills
He's just a rotund whale sucking her youthfulness and finances.

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

I just detest fvck lazy boiz.
queen of lamba
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Foodie1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kajaard:
How come any thread by ahnie gets to the front page?

Ahnie are you dating a mod or something angry
maybe because she is popular here.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by purejustice36: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
My guy you be odoyo

If you know Wetin penis mean to woman wey fat abi chubby , you no go talk like fowl

Normally you get point o, but nothing wey you fit do for this life wey go make that woman understand you
At the end of the day she fit say you they after her success cheesy
My guy no use preek matter play o, once you sabi knack your girl well well , just relax make she dey do the rest

And by the way , where’s it written thAt a woman can’t spend on a man just as most med spend on women ?
Let that guy man chop life and free kpekus in peace
If na man dey Spend money anyhow on woman you go still talk

Lights up my kpoli in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by FireUpNow(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

But she's dating a chubby fuvk boy,a failed yahoo lazy lout that even in the next 50yrs I do not see him ever picking.

He's killing and bringing down my neighbors business and sucking her dry and she doesn't seemed to noticed.

She's always crying of bn broke everytime....and it's damn pissing me off like fvck.

On his birthday she baked cakes for him,printed his name on mugs, towels, got him clothes and even travelled to visit him,left her business and stayed days with him before coming back.

It's irking me because he's a bad market and to me he doesn't have a bright future,he's not working,he has no handiwork and no skills

Let's assume he has a skill or he's learning a trade it's another thing, at least we would all assume that he's productive and her supporting him wouldn't be futile,but this one.... nothing nothing.

On her birthday he didn't even posted her pictures or got her a pin,he said he doesn't have data...just negodu the nonsense and he still demanded money from her....to me the guy is just miserably useless.

He's now proposing marriage to her,and he visited her some days ago na she use her money run everything from feeding down to blood test.

I have not met him before,but immediately I saw him....my spirit no conform with his at all...he's not only a liability,but also a robust reaper.

Now my neighbor is asking me what I think of him.....I told her outrightly that I don't like him,that he's going to be a liability to her in the future....person nor fit take care of her as girlfriend,how e go take care of her as wife.....I m one hundred percent sure,she's the one that's going to pay her prideprice, pay for the wedding and feed herself.

She's trying to convince me to like him....but this isoko woman ain't capping that shiit.

The chubby girl is seeing the bigger picture. Who told you that the boy you calling a lazy boy today cannot be a bigger boy tomorrow? My 10 kobo advice is please mind your business and face your own matter. This your over sabi can give ulcer

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Ybholy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why not introduce her to ur brother that has potentials, that’s rich, that you see competing with dangote or Elon Musk in the next fifty years.

You painted the guy all bad. You never ask the girl what attracted her to the guy. Can you replace the guy for her?

You said your neighbor and not even your sister. Even if she’s your sister, you have zero right over her choice talk more of a mere neighbor that can relocate tomorrow.

Pokenosing no dey tire you

Go get a life nne. That’s how 95% of you girls are living under a man with the entitlement mindset. Now, a girl wants to take care of the man that makes her heart, you are there planning to take him off her and thereby forcing her to someone that won’t give her peace of mind.

I don’t know another means witchcraft people operate than this. Your type will be so jealous of the neighbor if good things start happening cox you’re overdoing the stock keeping work for her without monthly salary.

Someone’s love life is solely his/her choice. Go get a life.

grin grin grin grin

NB: this is in the blood of ISOKO people, I know one girl I want mange date, she’s from isoko and she’s always complaining to me about her friend’s (Ada) love life. Always telling me the girls over stays at her boyfriend side, this and that. I tried well to avoid her stories and it even result in she saying that I don’t understand things. Ha, what is there to understand in another persons matter.

It’s in u guys like peak milk. Live with it. Poke nose.

15 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Warrior247: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Baba this guy dey lazy and hinge on miracle picking.
At least make he try get handiwork just in case.
Aunty na only God know wetin everybody dey chase o, and na only God knows tomorrow

You go one day come here to tell us say the guy don blow

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Weirdcamila: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Baba this guy dey lazy and hinge on miracle picking.
At least make he try get handiwork just in case.

I don’t support yahoo but erriga said “one picking na him make everywhere burst”

Things happen for those that never give up

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Starhearts: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

4 ur mind now?
U think say ubdey yan better thing..

I swear U be wasted sperm

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Danisaint112(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just leave her she will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Aporoko story

Abeg wetin happen to your strange alerts

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by yinkeys(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

How many men do you see around that like fat women?
You better just mind your business if you’re not going to marry your friend or find a guy that will marry her

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by imagrg(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
She is nothing but a SIMP.
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by bora1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Three category of women you can't advice
1. The one madly in love and deeply convinced
2. The one convinced and following a fake pastor/prophet/Alfa
3. The one you want to remind me grin
Just say your own and rest your case. She will remember your advice one day.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by NaughtyBee91: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Mimiranky: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

How their relationship take concern you?
Madam, leave them and focus on yourself

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Silentgroper(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.
If na one fvck girl dey do am to one gentleman, u no go carry am for head ooo. Abeg face front...

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by rapcy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sorry o, but your reasoning dey myopic. Assuming this guy get money e for no pain you at all. This same person wey you dey insult so, him situation fit change within 5 mins. Person come seek your advice, you carry the matter WAAAAAH come post online. Na so Isoko people matter be sha.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by tctrills: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

There is something called mind your business.
I am sure your own life isn't perfect

You may not be even better than the failed G boy

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by kazyhm(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Now this a relationship in reverse......this how it feel in the supposed normal boy and gal relationship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Aguiyimba(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
You want to bleep that guy abi?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by hardon1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
All what the poster was saying was making sense until she said "he can't make it, even in the next 50 years". And I stopped reading right there

If you can make a conclusion like this on someone you barely know, Then you have no moral justification to advice you friend. And you know nothing about life

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by DevilSignature: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

you said the boy is a yahoo boy which means your neighborhood has been yahooed

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Madam Ahnie better leave your neighbor and her fvckboy. E get wetin everybody dey look for, she is seeing it you are not grin grin
I wonder wetin concern am woooo undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by Scarletjr(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life is a test sha and every moving man must meet is luck gabadaya

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by looseweight: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Babe no nau.
You can only nurture a man that has bright future,even if he's struggling we women are blessed with eye Guage,we know men that has bright future even if he's struggling.

No be this type of fuvk boi.

I agree with you in this, though I don't demand from my girl friend turned wife, she always help me when I am out of money. Fast forward today, I could buy her anything just within three years of marriage. I even wanted to buy her car, she said no, make we use it built our house. Omo, I was glad I married her. (Mind you, when we were dating, I was running my PhD programme).

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

If that Yahoo boy was the one "spoiling" your neighbour would you have come here to whine? Well, all I have to say is that Yahoo boy is not a failure, it is your neighbour that is the maga. If it pains you, join people like me on nairaland and say "NO TO YAHOO"! What you and your neighbour are going through is what many people at home and in diaspora are going through in the hands of fraudsters.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. by frozen70(f): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
ahnie:

Well there must be something about him that you are not seeing and it's not something you can notice

It could be sex and romance and she could be missing out in that aspect until she met that guy

Appart from that, no matter what you tell her, She will never ever reason with you until her experience will prove it

So, you have told her your observations, just leave her with her new found lover

Before she tag you as the person that made her to remain single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.