Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56984 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by almarthins(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
annayawchee:

Omo... Some people can be cold o

Billing him in that situation?

Abi ma evella she be ni grin cheesy

Those kind girls come plenty for outside like sand. God just saved this dude. And he might not know now but e go clear for him eyee later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by annayawchee: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
almarthins:

Those kind girls come plenty for outside like sand. God just saved this dude. And he might not know now but e go clear for him eyee later
He will still mumu and marry her

Bet it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Duokc: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tell her softly you don't have something to spare for now.. Watch her reactions thereafter. I tell you, she'll make more character blunders for you to see more red flags of her type.

LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Elidrisy20: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give it to her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Amadaz(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
sorry for the loss of your dad. call off the relationship ASAP. she's not for you.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by almarthins(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
annayawchee:
He will still mumu and marry her

Bet it
Him go regret am. She don show am red flag. Na to throw her into trash bin. Avoidable future wahala
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by hunee: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
You're seeing red flags, yet you're still asking questions
I tire.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by toprealman: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
What is the essence of the last paragraph? Grow a pair son.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by EverGrand: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
It is obvious you're still dumb.

Using the word 'My girlfriend' reveals unparalleled stupeedity - after what (you said) she did?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TristanX: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

Excuse my French, are u saying he dialogues with her? He should throw the stupid she devil out of his life
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Developer404(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what....
shocked
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Brownshoe: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
You found a girlfriend but you didn't find love that's the narration.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by biggestbirdFc: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy? Hope say you no later call her or reply her after such statement?.... That's the devil you where in love with, you are to discard her with no chance of begging form her, like wtf is wrong with we Men this days, when we have some money at hand we act as simps, I'm sure she would have been giving you some signs before now that you might have not noticed or you where too scared to admit the meaning of it, guy girls plenty for this world way dey ready to be loyal to the least but na your orientation go matter
LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by clevybrown(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
She is wicked, dump her ASAP...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by medriano: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

No, it is not right. At this time, Christmas stuff should not even come up, as it’s morning period for you. Your dad would have been her dad in-law so this attitude of hers is appalling. Well, it’s good you’ve reached a decision. She is not a good person. She has shown you she isn’t heartless and no good human deserves such a person.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by WHITELIGHTER: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
You even had time to come here and complain. I would have ended the relationship immediately she brought up such wicked demand....if she's still your gf as at 12midnight today,then you are indeed an Ode.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by medriano: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.
Some of you are enablers o. Serious conversation indeed. Abeg he should free the girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Lighthammer(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
You've answered yourself already, she is all about the money,the cheddars, the benjamins the gwalala,
SHe is a parasite who doesnt cares about your wellbeing..a vampore,a leech,

RUn away from the nina del infierno
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by mctech(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
The girl no send you; she just want to enjoy life.

Give her the money and while you are still in sorrow on Christmas day, she will go out and flex, even with other guys.

God just saved you from a terrible calamity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by shoboy9: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

prostitutes charge less sha. sorry
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by biggestbirdFc: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ah ah, why you talking like you did not read what he wrote.... I see you part of those evil girls in this world.... The guy said they where planing for there introduction which would have happened if his dad recovered from the sickness
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nyascobar1414: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

Like dis so another man ft dey nack your wife..lol, rich simp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Emdebby2: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
What she did was very wrong. It shows that she doesn't care about you. She's also selfish and greedy. No human sympathy at all. This one should teach you a lesson, be careful next time.
Meanwhile... accept my deepest condolences. You need to embrace life and move on. Give your late dad a befitting burial.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Truthshscrazy: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sorry about your dad.RIP
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by RZArecta(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

give her the 50k, text her never to call your number in her life again, block her everywhere, get a new line in a small phone then go on vacation for two weeks begging everybody never to give out your new number to anyone especially her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ak75: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
What is the meaning of this? So she should not celebrate Christmass because your father is dead, abi nah she kill the old man?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Realist777: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

You are dating a hookworm who doesn't give a shit about your feelings because all she sees in you is atm
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by richeeyo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Point blank, tell her God punish her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Oceanjagaban: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
If she say make you give her then give her na
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Oceanjagaban: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
She tell me say....
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by leisuretym: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph is saying otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland. Baba it's totally WRONG

And you had to insult his girlfriend like that, na wa oo.

Op should swear that he has not had erection or eat chicken since he has lost his father .

When is the burial? Invite us to come chop food, Naija hard now
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Painsoother(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
The lady in question must have done some great smart stuffs in the past, no doubts!

Except u can convince us that u just woke up one morning and decided to wife her just like that

Compare and contrast between the compassionate stuffs u've both shared, how much u love her, then, u will agree with me about that request of hers being a mistake or a harmless joke, meant to alleviate u from ur mourning moods.

If u dump her because of that, then u never really loved her

R.I.P. TO UR OLD MAN THOUGH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.