Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56983 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by benedict100(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Better run ooo see Wetin this guy ex do am after training her in school!! Breakfast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_3oUdKzSaY
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AdaAwka1: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

No need to ask. You know the answer already
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Exceed15: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you marry that girl, u be fool. What an insensitive being.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sirqt5(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
op, no give her shishi . u'd be better off giving d money to ur mom , ur sisters , or donating to motherless n fatherless home . no give d selfish girl wey no care abt u shishi . u hv not yet found a wife . God console u in ur pain

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Onelove508: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..

U made me laugh too hard.
I can't stop laughing.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Mrpojj(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Women generally have selfish tendencies
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Isabi4lov: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa o , accept my condolences cry

Some people don't have the fear of God in them , why are some people heartless and have no sympathy, for someone that is mourning, even if the person is owing you , at least you show some empathy, not to talk of someone that's not owing you ...

Some ladies will never learn , I just wonder what they do with the big phones they have...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
It took the death of your father for you to realise the kind of woman and by extension, possible calamity u wanted to bring into ur life. God rest his soul.
LaSenior:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Greystone: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

Nothing more to be said.
Sorry for your loss OP
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Chemlite: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nia69:
This is so sad to read.
May your father's soul rest in peace.

Where do you guys see these type of women?
She's heartless!

They're everywhere, it's just that some persons identify them easily, thereby dodging stray bullets. ...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jojothaiv(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Zucknet post=119058152][/quote]
OP think his own case will be different, now we are here.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Dcdigitals: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Your father is a good man. He made himself a sacrifice for ur marital future. May his soul rest in peace.

And, may you never find peace if you marry that girl.

Sleep well man.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Crampyblood(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
The earlier y'all realize that this gender don't care about anyone but themselves the better

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nnamaka1: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Please go ahead and give her the money. If that's truly her priority. Don't argue or quarrel with her.
Sometimes you just have to keep mute and be looking like an idiot so as to allow people show their true nature.
If I was you, I would give her the money as her severance package.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Saintinoo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Where una dey ser this kind girls abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Biggers82(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
You better use her do Okeite oooo.�����so that it will be better for both of you Sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Karnice600: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

There is something called discretion . That is what she lacks.
I see a spoilt, uncultured girl here, not an intentional witch.

Tell her you need a break from her insensitivity .., that burying your late dad is of utmost priority for now..,maybe you can think about anything else after that.
Take a walk out of her life.

My condolences.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by naikeboy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
And u still ca her your girlfriend... Bro after your dad's burial go find another girl...
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Hohaiiiode(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Your father's death has just saved you from spending the rest of your life in agony or going to your grave very early even. The daughter of Jezebel could not wait to show her real evilness but hey, it's all good. Stop crying and be grateful to your old man. RIP to him.
the father save keh! I can bet that this guy will still go ahead and marry the girl . No be nyash d carry many people marry?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by elhafeez(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
I just narrated your ordeal to my mum. She said you haven't found a wife yet. Keep searching.... Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by sorepco(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
I am speechless with this write up!

ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nah she kill your Father
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Obiorahpcfg: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

You will the worst fool in this planet if you ignore God's sign that she is senlesss

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by lomprico(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Dump her insensitive ass ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobleman80: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Your father died for you to be free from that waste you call your girl friend. A very big red card indeed
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by MrBONE2(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
You're seeing red flags, yet you're still asking questions

grin

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by richie240: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
More like asking a calabar man if it's right to eat 404 (dog)
Brahhh!
cool

LaSenior:

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo undecided my shock is shocked

I had close to a similar experience back 2019 when my mom passed away, just 2 weeks after my mom's death my ex came threatening me with breakup if i won't convert to her church if we get married (she's an Adventist).

That was the last discussion we ever had in that relationship, i walked away and never looked back.

I'm married now while she's still single at 31.

Some persons can be so inconsiderate and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Zonefree(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Munzy14:

This is one of such cases where one considers those your preachings..

She no even respect the dead man sef undecided

Na bone straight and pepperdem she want do.. grin
Munzy, you should know my preachings are always valid. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by annayawchee: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
almarthins:

Him go regret am. She don show am red flag. Na to throw her into trash bin. Avoidable future wahala
lol
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by dandig(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Ur late dad will be so disappointed in a raising a male child, at d end d male child decided to be an idiot and stupid towards d creature that d creator regretted creating.
D way u even painted her shows that u still hv dis stupid feelings towards her, and d way u came to seek an advice equally shows how stupid and simp u are
For d girl to hv d guts to bill u 50k at dis point in time that u lost ur dad shows how soft u are, if not that u are too sissy, she won't hv d guts to ask u for 50k for Xmas, imagine d audacity and boldness to Bill somebody that's mourning his late dad and it equally shows that she has being billing u more than this. D 59k is bcs u are mourning.
What do u guys stand to gain from all these daughters of eve self?
Is it sex? Rotten and smelly pussy
It is connection? Rather they will drain u
Can somebody tell me what d regretted creatures has to offer aside sex?
Baba I still dey find wetin I don gain apart from small small advice wey at last dey come with billing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.