Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44848 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tabaralph: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman

Obviously they are both lesbians and have given each other heads before
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Naira20:
Not always correct.
So who is Peter is he Taiwo or kehinde?

Peter is taiwo.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Hypocrite! If your sister is abused in her marriage would you be talking this trash? Poverty mentality! Always nice to rich people even when they are wrong.. nonsense!!!

Truvelisback:
This woman wan cause division and confusion for the family just like one of Psquare wives. Men, beware of these women. Dem fit tear families apart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2022
As per that useless girl.
See how she was introduced sef. Wife of Shina Rambo, Davido's cousin.

She no get family?

How we go believe her?

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Ahn Nigerians with huge problems, person take time explained and now you’re still deviating.. dem curse this nation with wahala?
Truvelisback:
U only know am by hair cut. What if him plait him hair, u go still know am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Na truvelisback o undecided. He brought the okoyes into this.
Evangelist Truvel, e don do abeg
What women can do is not a secret.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Exceed15: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Obviously she's the problem in that marriage. Not everyone on social media is dumb.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
But you said Kehindes are always bigger
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is taiwo.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
smiley Most likely hormones reacting . So everyone around her should just calm down and not react .
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
What women can do is not a secret.
Hahahahaha... No be you.. lol grin grin grin.

I'm out abeg cheesy grin
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

You just answered my questions, that means we are capable of controlling your mind and reasoning, meaning men are weaklings

Okay.
Are you satisfied now?

Next!!!
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by mymadam(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?

Epic tongue

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Naira20:
But you said Kehindes are always bigger

Go and read my comment again. I said taiwos are bigger/ fatter.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by watchindelta(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2022
they will disturb you to marry them cheesy everyday 24/7 , now they go still call for divorce first lol shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women are emotionally manipulative. Women are engineers. E.g Tell a woman she is crazy. When she wants to reports u, she will add maggi, salt, pepper and others spices to ensure that u are seriously dealt with.

They act like spoilt brats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Igboslayer: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.
She’s suppose to be Osun first Daughter In law. Her dancing father in law is the governor.

This one sabi quarrel oooo Shina Rambo don buy market. Na Igbo eye he take marry this one.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
baretalk:
Dancing governors son grin

for real?

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

You're on point. Very correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Kikikiki...maybe I missed that but All the kehindes I know are
bigger and fatter than Taiwos.
But na wetin you talk be this

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

Blessedmercy8:

Go and read my comment again. I said taiwos are bigger/ fatter.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MrSensor(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman
all those who live next to mr anus are smelling including the dearest vaginas.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2022
Naira20:
Kikikiki...maybe I missed that but All the kehindes I know are
bigger and fatter than Taiwos.

You think they are kehindes but they are not.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The Adekeke’s should just ignore the lady. She does not deserve any response!

But also, Shina should know he is married and need to stop smoking Marijuana like a chimney!

Hommie cannot even stock up the fridge, but will rather go shut down club and invest in Marijuana!

Dude is just a western version of Peter Obi

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by preyeamaorutobi(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2022
This is 100% true
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
MrSensor:
all those who live next to mr anus are smelling including the dearest vaginas.

My own doesn't smell abeg. Even anus shouldnt smell if properly washed but most people hardly wash that part and I don't know why.

People should learn to not only wash but scrub that part very well. It will stay dry and clean all day.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:36am On Dec 16, 2022
I think?
Maybe they were ALL misnamed by their parents too.

Blessedmercy8:

You think they kehindes bit they are not.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

any kunchas that do not smell like fresh onions is smellos
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Espelbengz:
Hypocrite! If your sister is abused in her marriage would you be talking this trash? Poverty mentality! Always nice to rich people even when they are wrong.. nonsense!!!

Saint, shey u confirm am with ur eye? Na people like u women dey use their head jam the heads of their love ones/family members.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Crazy people when everything dey sweet they will pepper the public with their lifestyle pictures now that everything don scatter they want the public to judge and settle their matter.

Bye us data nah, mumu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Women and wahalla.na so 2 women dey quarrel some time ago. At one stage, one say the other one get smelly privates. As if she herself no get pussy. Na so Tiwa and sheyi say the same thing
She has been sucking it, that's how she knew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Iyanya Moves Into A New House (photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.