Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44853 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by GodHimself: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Do not be ignorant of the format (devices of the enemy):

Attention is the only currency in this world. The more attention you get, the more life energy (money) comes to you.

Your attention is your life. Don't give it to robbers.

When these women "drag" their man, and you watch their videos, comment, talk about it with your friends, you are sending them your energy, your life.

Choose what you give your energy to.

Ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by dbestuncle: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2022
Hmmmm.... Na una (the twins with small body)

Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I no want small boy wey I go control. Unless you want turn automatic House boy tongue.
Stop whining yourself... Who dash you 41 sef tongue
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Moneybloke(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones. Gibberish

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere. Funny you

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Moneybloke(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones. Gibberish

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere. Funny you

Bulabablu
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by NaBanga: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
If you take care of your woman financially and in the bedroom, you will never hear all the complaints. The woman said the truth, but I feel she should have just left and moved on.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MumEmdy(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

You may be right, if the twin that came out first are refer to as Kehindes.
My immediate elders are twins both girls, the one that came out first is far more brilliant and intelligent than the second one, same thing with my own twins. Mine are mix sex though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by atdscentofwater: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
calm down my lady
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
MumEmdy:

You may be right, if the twin that came out first are refer to as Kehindes.
My immediate elders are twins both girls, the one that came out first is far more brilliant and intelligent than the second one, same thing with my own twins. Mine are mix sex though

Ioh.. really? cheesy. Interesting.

In my place, the one that comes second is kehinde.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
You confirm am with own eye? Why haven't he come out to debunk the allegations? She posted evidences with sms on her phone, which other proofs do you wanna from her again saint hypocrite!! Mstweeeeen

Truvelisback:
Saint, shey u confirm am with ur eye? Na people like u women dey use their head jam the heads of their love ones/family members.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by lozanni(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

Exactly!
I know a set of twins, one is a bit tall and quiet, but the other twin who is of average height is very mischievous and difficult to handle. I wonder if their physique is responsible for their aggression as they might not want to be over-shadowed by the other twin.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Espelbengz:
You confirm am with own eye? Why haven't he come out to debunk the allegations? She posted evidences with sms on her phone, which other proofs do you wanna from her again saint hypocrite!! Mstweeeeen

When handling issues related to women, one needs to be very careful. Why did disgrace her fellow for having smelly pussy?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
No be #10,000 transfer I dey see for the video? Women. You sent him 10k and you are showing it to the world. What about all the millions he has spent on you. Someone his dad is a governor. I've said it women are the most stingy and greedy beings. They want you to spend your life savings on them but the moment they spend even 1k on you, the whole World will know about it. She's not ashamed to show the World she sent him 10k. A governor's son . I mean whats 10k to him that she has to show the World

4 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by makavelli80(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
But why the smell down there undecided
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by BennyDGreat: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.

I like as everything is still intact for God.

Husband material dey. We no just many nii...

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
lozanni:

Exactly!
I know a set of twins, one is a bit tall and quiet, but the other twin who is of average height is very mischievous and difficult to handle. I wonder if their physique is responsible for their aggression as they might not want to be over-shadowed by the other twin.
Maybe.

I remember growing up. I used to be very slim but my twin was ( still is) round and fat. I used to rush her whenever we are fighting and I don't let her touch me because her weight na die. If I rush her the first few punches, she'll start crying and then my older siblings will now rush me like say na me senior her.

We don't like being intimidated o. Then when we're little. If I look for boys trouble ( those yeye boys wey dey ride bicycle and motor tyre) I'll take off with speed. She'll be there dragging, na she Dem go catch lol.. but later they'll say .. "no be this one be the wicked twins. See the wicked one for front.. pursue aaaamm".. hahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy grin.. omor.... shocked me I don reach staircase sharp sharp, climb am two two, enter house cool.

Oow.. my childhood days was fun and adventurous. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin I'm seeing frustration written all over this girl

Soon she'll call out SHINA'S father and accuse him of doing nothing amidst this online show of shame

Once a girl looses out in a marriage, relationship, they're hell bent in seeing u in pains and when they get disappointed, booooom they'll start wailing and dragging

Hell hath no fury than a woman............
Complete the rest.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Heroicvic(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

The men in this context is Nigerian men, you all are the weaklings because so far so good, it is only you that keep shouting emotional manipulation excuses for the nonsense you all keep doing,

So miss me with the men built everything bullshit narrative, you Nigerian men are weaklings incapable of inventing anything talk more producing toothpick, all you know is to consume, steal, fraud, sex, silly excuses, and blaming women for your woes, you Nigerian men are weaklings emotionally manipulated by women, kiss the truth.

There's no better way to display your ignorance on shosho media
Your father and the rest of the male in your tribe are weaklings is what I could draft from your long epistle
Thanks for taking your time to write out jargons obviously you're unemployed and like I said earlier "be like men do do you strong thing".... Make peace with yourself... shalom
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?

First find out from Baba Agba Adam what he went through in the garden of Eden.

The guy dey im own jeje dey kuku do mumu dey go, dey obey wetin God tell am.

Well, only God knows what Eve and the devil conjured up las las.

Na on top the matter we world people still dey since. No peace.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sylve11: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

see your mouth like always

make you nor dey talk wetin you nor know reach ending with so much confidence. embarassed cool
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sylve11: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin I'm seeing frustration written all over this girl

Soon she'll call out SHINA'S father and accuse him of doing nothing amidst this online show of shame

Once a girl looses out in a marriage, relationship, they're hell bent in seeing u in pains and when they get disappointed, booooom they'll start wailing and dragging

correct! cool
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by BeanX(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They are.
Stop talking rubbish, they are not identical twins, do you even know the meaning of identical twins?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sylve11: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This is nothing but a fiction.

tell her!

they will just be posting as they know it all. cool
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by BeanX(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.

I like as everything is still intact for God.
Cobwebs for done full ur Toto finish or maybe u are másturbating because I know that women can't stay without sex. cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
sylve11:

see your mouth like always

make you nor dey talk wetin you nor know reach ending with so much confidence. embarassed cool

Ok. The floor is open for everyone to air their views. Free me Biko.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's a different issue entirely, you don't know the extent one can go to when hurt, not justifying that but the sister in-law should be cautioned too, I saw a message where she insulted the abused mother, very few would take that from anyone even with our Christianity �

Truvelisback:
When handling issues related to women, one needs to be very careful. Why did disgrace her fellow for having smelly pussy?

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Father4all: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin
gimakon2:

I no day smell. her character good way them day use beat her like that?
grin
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by odaniel1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
half-caste women are fine sha....but why now that his father is a governor that you bring this up?
Guys, know the type of women to leave in the streets and the type to bring home. Lengthens life
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

There is no senior for twins.Even if one first the other come out from belle.Na the same day sperm form them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Supposing Shina Rambo still remain single all this drama for no dey happen.We no dey hear anything bad against him whilst he was single.Na as him marry the wife see am finish begin talk dirty against him.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by yemi1504: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.

Why will you say that about an human being? E get as e be o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Iyanya Moves Into A New House (photos) / Roseline Meurer Stuns At AMAA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.