Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44864 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by useni1: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Yahoo boys dey fvck all dis ones for ATL. Na primitive people full Adeleke family

7 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by rainluv: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Na WA oo

Is this about the Adeleke's or okoye's? undecided
This forum eh
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2022
The Adekeke’s should just ignore the lady. She does not deserve any response!

But also, Shina should know he is married and need to stop smoking Marijuana like a chimney!

Hommie cannot even stock up the fridge, but will rather go shut down club and invest in Marijuana!

Dude is just a western version of Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Very very true
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2022
You have issues with your husband, why drag his sister into this?

Women!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by 9jacelebrity: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2022
I hope she doesn’t get sued for defamation of character and stay in jail cos she Dey talk too much o
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Justbehave(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2022
If na the guy talk now say the woman or her sister dey small. We for no hear word here but since na woman talk. All the females here don close mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by niggadee(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
Guy wise up stop having family with all this bitches and hoes they are nothing but toxic and narcissistic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2022
shocked

If the allegations are true, then sina rambo really has anger issues.

So many women are suffering and smiling with abusive husbands who batter them day and night physically, verbally and emotionally.

Sister, check well before you say I do o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Scarletjr(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
AFter a broke relationship u hear all sort of sh***
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by pappy2000: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
when u wife an olosho, you get this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Trash

Taye, how far grin. Una no dey gree
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

They are not identical twins

5 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

They are not identical twins

They are.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2022
Trophy wives.

Pretty girls are a lot of headache. Can't stop saying this. They are so content with just being physically attractive. No more value. Lots of attitude. Bag full of entitlement mentality.

Proceed at your own risk.

If she is pretty and she thinks she is exposed, it's even more trouble.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by GloriousGbola: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2022
If the woman is insulting her inlaws publicly on SM in this childish way, it tells you all there is to know about her.

Las Las after she divorce, she will be seen as only good to bed but not to wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2022
rainluv:
Na WA oo

Is this about the Adeleke's or okoye's? undecided
This forum eh

Na truvelisback o undecided. He brought the okoyes into this.

Evangelist Truvel, e don do abeg
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by makavalley(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Once women dey quarell majority of dam no det dey fit control thier mouth e go just dey run pra pra pra ..as you no marry é brother again you extend the quarell reach é sister under...na wao...#NotInSupportOfDomesticViolence
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Moh247: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Trouble in paradise

They better settle her Sharp sharp before she caste them beyond repair
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2022
Candidacy comes to mind.
Nothing candid about the old hag.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Not always correct.
So who is Peter is he Taiwo or kehinde?
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Women and pettiness ...treat dem this same way and they will claim victims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm talking about identical twins.
I'm not yet good at identifying them. However, i will try ur hints. There is one twin like that(a guy) that i am yet to identify. He is Taiye. Maybe, it is because we aren't that close.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

If the allegations are true, then sina rambo really has anger issues.

So many women are suffering and smiling with abusive husbands who batter them day and night physically, verbally and emotionally.

Sister, check well before you say I do o.

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.

I like as everything is still intact for God.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by diggindeep: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
When love was sweet, the internet wasn't aware.
But when love went from North to South, Korth won't let us hear word again on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by jeffizy(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LOL. All these are not fixed for twins. Trust me, I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Na wa o , make the person baff na .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by baretalk: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Dancing governors son grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.