Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44861 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MisterMan123456: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
We don't care
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by drololaaof: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.
Yeye people who smell the sister? It you bloggers that give room for all these nonsense post. Escaliating family problem . Some who are not supposed to talk now become stars on net shio.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by BENEAMATA: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mrs Adeleke , you sent 10 thousand naira to your husband dey use am to disgrace am ! Thank baba God if you don't take money from a woman as favour , I'll wager this shina never got down to interact with this madam for a combined total of three hours before they wed . Two fine faces just decided to come together it seems .

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
jclassiq:
Trophy wives.

Pretty girls are a lot of headache. Can't stop saying this. They are so content with just being physically attractive. No more value. Lots of attitude. Bag full of entitlement mentality.

Proceed at your own risk.

If she is pretty and she thinks she is exposed, it's even more trouble.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kingcalls:
Women and pettiness ...treat dem this same way and they will claim victims
Exactly. The can't take what the dish out
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.

I like as everything is still intact for God.
Na wife material full everywhere.
Olosho marry drug addict de expect peace. # husband material my foot

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

Na today? She is just stating the obvious.
The women of SadWaste have been in their pristine state of disgustingly smelliness since they discovered bleaching cream as the secret to their beastly ugliness.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Na today? She is just stating the obvious.
The women of SadWaste have been in their pristine state of disgustingly smelliness since they discovered bleaching cream as the secret to their beastly ugliness.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by funshint(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Women and wahalla.na so 2 women dey quarrel some time ago. At one stage, one say the other one get smelly privates. As if she herself no get pussy. Na so Tiwa and sheyi say the same thing
There's no pussy that doesn't smell...it all boils down to personal hygiene and the amount of daily physical activities.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MumEmdy(f): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Merch:
Ahhh! e be like say twins dey una family gene, shey you get fair sister wey never marry

cheesy cheesy Lot of twins self, I have uncles, nieces, cousins twins from my mum side, d only sister wey I get still dey study her books grin grin
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
lol okay then, but abeg help me keep that your sister down for me until the time is right.. i love twins like mad
MumEmdy:

cheesy cheesy Lot of twins self, I have uncles, nieces, cousins twins from my mum side, d only sister wey I get still dey study her books grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.