Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44865 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by yemi1504: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?

Yes, for woman wrappers and there are a lot of such men in this generation!

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by yemi1504: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women are emotionally manipulative. Women are engineers. E.g Tell a woman she is crazy. When she wants to reports u, she will add maggi, salt, pepper and others spices to ensure that u are seriously dealt with.

Because most men fall for their victim mentality stories. I don't sha.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Konquest: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.
This is what happens when young folks rush to get married for societal recognition, without FIRST developing personal emotional intel. They'll learn the VERY hard way! Lol.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
yemi1504:

Because most men fall for their victim mentality stories. I don't sha.
It's not abt saying u don't. It is abt being conscious of their emotional manipulation and engineering tricks. They make u see reason why u shouldn't associate with ur own brother or relative. This is why when some men gets married, they no longer become the friendly, kind etc person they use to be again.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is foolish not to prepare for drama when you marry a choleric slay queen.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by deebrain(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gender equality they say....

Women should really learn to love each other.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by yemi1504: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's not abt saying u don't. It is abt being conscious of their emotional manipulation and engineering tricks. They make u see reason why u shouldn't associate with ur own brother or relative. This is why when some men gets married, they no longer become the friendly, kind etc person they use to be again.

I am very very conscious of their manipulation as the life I currently live, I have come across this many times to be numbered so I can spot one from afar.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by LongT(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman
Haba why you day talk like say you no know about pussy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by lozanni(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Maybe.

I remember growing up. I used to be very slim but my twin was ( still is) round and fat. I used to rush her whenever we are fighting and I don't let her touch me because her weight na die. If I rush her the first few punches, she'll start crying and then my older siblings will now rush me like say na me senior her.

We don't like being intimidated o. Then when we're little. If I look for boys trouble ( those yeye boys wey dey ride bicycle and motor tyre) I'll take off with speed. She'll be there dragging, na she Dem go catch lol.. but later they'll say .. "no be this one be the wicked twins. See the wicked one for front.. pursue aaaamm".. hahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy grin.. omor.... shocked me I don reach staircase sharp sharp, climb am two two, enter house cool.

Oow.. my childhood days was fun and adventurous. cheesy

grin grin grin
Those were really fun filled days. You must have been a tomboy like my little Sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MNDY(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman

I was seated in a corner last night and a girl rushed out of a bar with her plastic chair, sat on it, looked around and put her hand into her trouser.

I did not know if she scratched or dipped her hand inside her vagina. She stylishly put her second hand too and sniffed her hand after our eyes met.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by cescky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This is nothing but a fiction.

lol
leave the people with their imagination...

peter is a gym addict, the other isnt ..they have now cooked all sorts
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
lozanni:

grin grin grin
Those were really fun filled days. You must have been a tomboy like my little Sis.

Hahahahaha... Yeah somehow I was. grin.
Oh.. really? You have a stubborn little sister like me too? Haha cheesy tongue.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ahhh! e be like say twins dey una family gene, shey you get fair sister wey never marry
MumEmdy:

You may be right, if the twin that came out first are refer to as Kehindes.
My immediate elders are twins both girls, the one that came out first is far more brilliant and intelligent than the second one, same thing with my own twins. Mine are mix sex though
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Romanus123: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please I need someone/agency around Lagos Island to teach me about FOREX Trade.
I really want to learn and invest in it.
Call/WhatsApp: 08036597442
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by PDJT: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
-If he is abusing you, then run and don't look back asking for money. Otherwise, you're just a cash thief.

-As for the dude, he needs to man-up as a correct African man and get himself atleast two women and marry them according to our rites and traditions. Not all women can withstand a proper man, else they crack and that's when it all starts.

-European marriage should be left for Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Mattkid: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
BeanX:
Stop talking rubbish, they are not identical twins, do you even know the meaning of identical twins?
oga what are u saying?........psquare are identical twins.... what made Dem look different was that while growing up,Peter was going to the gym house while Paul don't go to the gym........ Paul also started keeping dreads while peter kept low cut which made Dem look different.....peter smoked weed while Paul smokes cigarettes which also made their voice different....... check out their childhood pictures.,....

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Mattkid: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.
thank u so much...... psquare are identical

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mattkid:
thank u so much...... psquare are identical

Very identical.
You're welcome.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

You're absolutely right. I once liked one beautiful twin in my secondary sch days.
She's Jane and the second.
Very pretty, we were both in science class. But my mummy has use Christianity to scatter my head embarassed . I couldn't tell her I like her because I felt it's wrong for me to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
ImoleNaija:

This is nothing but a fiction.
In my street there are seven twins from different family at a time. I'll tell you she's right from experience.

Kehinde are a bit taller than taiye also.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're absolutely right. I once liked one beautiful twin in my secondary sch days.
She's Jane and the second.
Very pretty, we were both in science class. But my mummy has use Christianity to scatter my head embarassed . I couldn't tell her I like her because I felt it's wrong for me to do that.

Awwnn... well it was good you didn't talk love to her. Who knows, could have ended badly.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Awwnn... well it was good you didn't talk love to her. Who knows, could have ended badly.

Lol what if it could have ended better way.
No one knows what would have happened tho.
But secondary sch love are always authentic and true.

cool now we be street men! All the best for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by starstaz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.
check wwell nau.

I like as everything is still intact for God.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lol what if it could have ended better way.
No one knows what would have happened tho.
But secondary sch love are always authentic and true.

cool now we be street men! All the best for her.

You see?

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You see?
Don't judge me please. Do you even know her present condition?
I suspect she might have returned to the village lol
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

Don't judge me please. Do you even know her present condition?
I suspect she might have returned to the village lol

Badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by lagusboyyy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmmm'!

I think you are right on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Hmmm'!

I think you are right on this.

Shey? cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Badt guy.
grin I'm good guy abeg o!

Jane if you see my comment and you never marry, Omo ope is giving you enough time. Come home.

We meave cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by koolaid87: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

Nice one Ejima.

You look beautiful too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
koolaid87:

Nice one Ejima.

You look beautiful too

smiley Thank you.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by koolaid87: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So which one are you? Kehinde or taiwo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" / Foston Utomi's Instagram Post After Battering His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.