Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44852 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2022
/
How many wealthy families in Nigeria really know how to raise boys to become men? What you get are over pampered boys in men's bodies. It takes getting married to one to realize that the wife is probably a babysitter to an adult. But poverty won't let many ladies see beyond the wealth and fame. Sometimes marriage is used as an attempt to instil some level of responsibility in these boys.

Check how much of Nigerian wealth goes into 2nd or 3rd generation. When the patriarch dies, the offsprings squander his wealth because they were never raised to be hunters. Everything they needed were provided for them.

/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Naira20: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Who dey deceive you? Do you know why things smell?

Even dry faecal waste doesn't smell when dried and left for long.

Blessedmercy8:

My own doesn't smell abeg. Even anus shouldnt smell if properly washed but most people hardly wash that part and I don't know why.

People should learn to not only wash but scrub that part very well. It will stay dry and clean all day.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by makavelli80(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin
SerikiFulani:
Which woman no dey smell before? angry

She's just stating the obvious smiley
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hahahahaha... No be you.. lol grin grin grin.
I'm out abeg cheesy grin
I have just checked u out from. Are u not Chioma?
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Pclemenza: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Why are most women this vile ?

Why drag his sister into your personal rift
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
SerikiFulani:

Not all women.
But almost every yoru bad girl is derty and stinkss plus they don't wash their pant and always mess. cheesy cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
She called out her sister in law. That is ridiculous. She has walked out already

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Heroicvic(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

You just answered my questions, that means we are capable of controlling your mind and reasoning, meaning men are weaklings

Okay.

Obviously you avoided what the guy was trying to explain like plague and kept on shouting men are weaklings

Weaklings that built everything you're using and made life comfortable as a human for you today in our modern world

Be like say men don do you strong thing

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by greypencils: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.
The marriage is truly over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother, true o.

That is why I'm still minding my single business cos most men out there are not husband materials. In fact, no husband material again. Let somebody not come and dent my life and body for me.

I like as everything is still intact for God.
Why you dey scared? Oya, come to me, come to papa wink kiss
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by DissTroy(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
During dating, ensure your girlfriend associates with your relatives and take thw counsel of trusted loved ones about her seriously.

Don't ever propose to a woman who you or your family have many reswrvatons against or you'd regret it.

She's only doing this because they aren't in the West else she'd have quietly gone on to clollect all his properties in the divorce proceedings.

Most of you see the red flags but go ahead with the marriage. You'd all continue to learn the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have just checked u out from. Are u not Chioma?

You and who?
Chioma kor, Davido niii...lol....

This is Eulalia.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

Why you dey scared? Oya, come to me, come to papa wink kiss

Like you are any different.

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by chris51(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

Peter and Paul are identical.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by chris51(f): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2022
chris51:

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2022
chris51:

Very very. I just stated how to identify identical twins.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2022
SerikiFulani:

I wonder woooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abeg help me ask angry
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by kissdabride: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.
Not like my own twin you can identity us even my mother finds it hard to identity us.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is taiwo.

Haba. This contradicts your analysis. Peter is Kehinde and not Taiwo.

2 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Father4all: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2022
gimakon2:
this woman is silly. Wetin concern he sister for there?

Make the guy leave the idiot make she day go. Na stupid woman be this.
didn't you heard her saying the sister beats her too? Abi you sef dey smell? grin
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You and who?
Chioma kor, Davido niii...lol....

This is Eulalia.
U look like one Chioma wey i know. U dey look like d way she dey look.

1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by BigCowHornn: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman

Ever met the type that pollutes the air everywhere she goes like mtn

Smell pass smell
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
These hoes tho cheesy
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Heroicvic:

Obviously you avoided what the guy was trying to explain like plague and kept on shouting men are weaklings

Weaklings that built everything you're using and made life comfortable as a human for you today in our modern world

Be like say men don do you strong thing

The men in this context is Nigerian men, you all are the weaklings because so far so good, it is only you that keep shouting emotional manipulation excuses for the nonsense you all keep doing,

So miss me with the men built everything bullshit narrative, you Nigerian men are weaklings incapable of inventing anything talk more producing toothpick, all you know is to consume, steal, fraud, sex, silly excuses, and blaming women for your woes, you Nigerian men are weaklings emotionally manipulated by women, kiss the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

Abeg Rest. Elejo Weweangry
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

They are.

Identical twins are the ones you can't tell apart

They look exactly the same but have different or somehow different characters

One sperm fertilizes the egg and splits into two(must have same gender)... while the other twins na two different sperms fertilizing two different eggs( same gender is not the same, 50_50 chances) but in the issue of Peter and Paul, both are different in terms of look

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Abeg Rest. Elejo Weweangry

I'll never fall for you. Not even in your wildest imaginations. So, stop disturbing me, abeg.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?
Most men reason with their dick baby girl. So someone who reasons with their brains, in short someone who reasons with any other part of their body even if it's their kidney, they will surpass the ones that reasons with their dicks in everything. Harsh facts
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MarketDispatch: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Effect of marrying a Fine Boy with no identified Work or Business other than the father is Rich.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U look like one Chioma wey i know. U dey look like d way she dey look.

Ok nau. Me I'm not Chioma Sha.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2022
hifocus:

Haba. This contradicts your analysis. Peter is Kehinde and not Taiwo.

Sorry o, mama Psquare..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Iyanya Moves Into A New House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.