Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (30709 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Chinedu, stop killing your own people. You don't have the balls to confront the herdsmen, instead you terrorize innocent northerners and your own people.
You're still being STUPID.. Ur fulani herdsmen brothers are the morons slaughtering people in our country(BIAFRA).. So any of ur brothers we sight will serve as a retaliation program to us.. BE WARNED angry angry

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by asanausana91: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:
Hypocrites...

They didn't say anything about the herdsmen that killed people in ehe amufu enugu state.
how do you know they killers were herdsmen? Can you prove it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Oluwole

I've told you time without number that I don't live in the SW or outside the SE...and yes I've always been home for xmas
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Zubi10(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....
mumu
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ElSudani: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're still being STUPID.. Ur fulani herdsmen brothers are the morons slaughtering people in our country(BIAFRA).. So any of ur brothers we sight will serve as a retaliation program to us.. BE WARNED angry angry

Why have you killed more Ibos than herdsmen? You are just a bunch of senseless terrorists without any clear aims.
AK47 toting moro. ns killing their own people. I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by hammerT: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2022
THE ONLY LOSERS HERE ARE NORTHERN FARMERS.

WE WILL USE LOCAL PRODUCERS TO REPLACE THEM HERE IN SE.

IT IS BETTER THEY EAT THEIR FOOD IN THE NORTH AND STAY AWAY FROM BIAFRA.

OUR LAND IS FERTILE AND WE HAVE GRAZING FIELDS FOR LIFE STOCK.

WE ARE NOT IN A DESERT LAND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
how do you know they killers were herdsmen? Can you prove it

How do you know the killers are not herdsmen?? Can you prove that they are not??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:
this is exactly what am saying, the heart of human is wicked, don’t worry one day this nonsense will pinch u and u will know how it feels to loose someone very close to you. Death is like a cap which everyone must wear the difference between the living and dead is time. That time must surely come when the living will become dead
You're a big fool.. Do you know how many of my loved ones that nizooria killed this year, yeye fool..

Keep supporting useless polithiefcian in the name of One-Nizooria, till you find ue useless self inside a coffin, you thing they give a F*ck about whether you exist or not.. Bunch of illiterates, busy supporting and campaigning for the pockets of their oppressors.. BLACK FOOLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin

All these lies and propaganda no dey work again. Go to Onitsha and see northerners trading now as we speak. Make una take an easy all these fake newspaper outlets and fake bloggers like that dingbat that calls himself ireporter.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Zubi10:
mumu
Mugu

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Why have you killed more Ibos than herdsmen? You are just a bunch of senseless terrorists without any clear aims.
AK47 toting moro. ns killing their own people. I don't get it.
You're still a fool and will always be one.. Igbos are not killing Igbos - OLUKU
It's ur fulani brothers that are killing our people in disguise that IPOB is divided and fighting each other, IT'S A BIG FAT LIE.

LONG LIVE ODOGWU SIMON EKPA - THIS IS YET ANOTHER BLOW TO THE UNITY URCHINS IN ASO-ZOO angry angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by ElSudani: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

You're still a fool and will always be one.. Igbos are not killing Igbos - OLUKU
It's ur fulani brothers that are killing our people in disguise that IPOB is divided and fighting each other, IT'S A BIG FAT LIE.

LONG LIVE ODOGWU SIMON EKPA - THIS IS YET ANOTHER BLOW TO THE UNITY URCHINS IN ASO-ZOO angry angry

Why am I wasting my time with this low IQ IPOB re. tard?
All your atrocities are being documented. You will pay for it all someday.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Sunnyski: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
The South East can live without food from the north but in a very short time the so called north will come begging to sell their decayed foods.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by hammerT: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
THE DAY WE FIND NNAMDI KANU AND DONT SEE.

WE WILL CROWN SIMON EKPA KING.

HE WILL GO TO WAR AND BRING BIAFRA, LIKE OUR LAST KING AND GENERAL OJUKWU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Why am I wasting my time with this low IQ IPOB re. tard?
All your atrocities are being documented. You will pay for it all someday.
So you finally knew how RE_TARDED you are .. Unfortunate Aboki man, keep asking me rubbish questions, Aturu_awusa angry angry sad

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by EgwunsoDOTcom: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2022
hammerT:
THE DAY WE FIND NNAMDI KANU AND DONT SEE.

WE WILL CROWN SIMON EKPA KING.

HE WILL GO TO WAR AND BRING BIAFRA, LIKE OUR LAST KING AND GENERAL OJUKWU.

Iseee.. HE IS OUR KING ALREADY TILL NNAMDI KANU COMES OUT.. NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.. VUHARIA IS DECEIVING HIMSELF BY KEEPING NNAMDI KANU, NOT BIAFRANS grin grin grin

EZE PUO - EZE ANOCHIE .. THAT IS HOW IT'S DONE IN BIAFRALAND MAZI.

OJUKWU HANDED OVER TO UWAZURUIKE(When compromised) - NNAMDI KANU TOOK OVER (HEADED FOR YEARS BEFORE HIS RIGHTMAN EJIOFOR SOLD HIM OUT TO THE ZOO) - NOW SIMON EKPA IS PILOTING THE BIAFRAN SHIP (AND THE SHIP MUST SAIL OO) NO WAITING OR SLEEPING ON DECK..

Millions died during the 1960s, and fulani led govt is still killing millions in our country(BIAFRA).. So dead bodies don't move or frighten us again. because our lands have all been turned in a burial ground by the fulani govt.. WE AND THEM MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS.. THE 1960s WAR HAS NEVER ENDED, WE JUST EXPERIENCED SOME CEASE FIRE - BUT THE WAR WILL NEVER END, LAI-LAI, UNTIL BIAFRA IS RESTORED.. THIS IS HOW THE WHITES WERE KILLING THE SOUTH AFRICANS, TODAY IS ALL HISTORY.. THE SAME GOES TO THE ISRAELITES AND EGYPTIANS, TODAY NA HISTORY TOO.. NIZOORIA NEVER KNOW THE SET OF PEOPLE(IGBOS) THEY LOADED IN THEIR VEHICLE angry - IF THEY NO OFFLOAD US ON TIME FROM THIS THEIR KABU-KABU, WE GO CRASH THIS THEIR VEHICLE INSIDE BUSH, AND EVERYBODY WILL WALK HOME WITH INJURIES, WALAI sad sad

2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Tonytonex(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2022
oyebanji44:
The north don vex....

Now tell me...will the north support obi for president. ..? As for me ..capital No

This will definitely discredit obi.... grin grin
most of The Southeasterners, are the most foolish and mumucious set of brings ever. Political sense zero. Go to school and get sense, they won't. Only business.
Tufia kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2022

We have blocked the roads linking the North to the East ranging from Benue, Nasarawa, Kwara and Plateau state among others, and the truck drivers are cooperating with us, “ he said.

None of these States is a Northern State. The problem we are having is destructive and murderous Fulani Herdsmen. And without the backing of Nigerian Soldiers in perpetuating the supremacy of Fulanis, water for don find its level and ranching would have solved this problem.

Middle Belt is not Northern Nigeria
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by hammerT: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Iseee.. HE IS OUR KING ALREADY TILL NNAMDI KANU COMES OUT.. NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.. VUHARI IS DECEIVING HIMSELF BY KEEPING MNK, NOT BIAFRANS grin grin grin

WE CANNOT CROWN A NEW KING, WHILST ONE STILL LIVES.

THEY TOOK NNAMDI KANU AND THAT WAS THE BEGINING OF THEIR WORST PROBLEMS.

SIMON EKPA IS IN FINLAND NOT UK.

MEANING, THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME ACCESS THEY HAD WITH NNAMDI KANU IN UK.

THIS WAS WHY KANU TRIED TO MOVE TO ISRAEL.

HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN ISRAEL AND AWAY FROM UK.

SIMON IS PREPARED FOR WAR, NNAMDI KANU WAS PREPARING FOR DIALOGUE AND NEGOTIATION.

TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, WITH TWO DIFFERENT OUT.

NNAMDI KANU WOULD HAVE LISTEND AND ALLOWED ELECTION IN SE AGAIN, BUT SIMON MY DEAR FRIEND AND BROTHER WOULD NOT CALL OFF THE ELECTION BOYCOTT OR SIT AT HOME.

NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND, ESPECIALLY THE SE.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by petrage(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Which evil are you taking about !

Self determination isn't a crime, but a right !
self determination at the expense of your damned lives!!!!....get sense!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by hammerT: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
IN ALL HONESTY, AS THE ELECTON DRAWS CLOSER, I SEE NO REASON, WHY NIGERIA SHOULD CONDUCT OR HOLD ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND.

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE FOR NIGERIA ELECTION TO HOLD IN BIAFRA.

HENCE, I STAND WITH SIMON ON SIT AT HOME AND ELECTION BOYCOTT.

IT IS NOT WORTH IT. NIGERIA ELECTION IS NOT WORTH IT.

STAY AT HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Aremson14(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

What a shame that so called Easterners think their zone is the only zone in the county... probably starting to belive this "a small dot"
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Better that way.. Who f*cking cares.. Igbos are not complaining. I only see yoruba_COWARDS crying up and down instead of the ones involved.. AMEBO DEY UNA BLOOD (yoruba_COWARDS) grin grin

Look at this baby factory product. Yorubas since 0AD have never been your mates.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by JuanDeDios: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

Given the context, your post makes no sense. Just saying.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Roboto11: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2022
BossGerald:

Lol, aside onions and tomatoes and meat what else do you think we import from them??

Potatoes, spices, maize, even rice.

You would see how the price of those goods would skyrocket in days to come.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chekwume16(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2022
More than 60% of all igbo biz men are doing their biz outside South east. The south east does not have the capacity to accommodate all these biz. Let all igbo biz move down to the south east lets see if hunger will not kill them. I am igbo person too but we must secede sensibly not with violence because we must still maintain diplomatic relationship because of existing investments.
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Shut up.. Who send you to go north for business..
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2022
Roboto11:

Potatoes, spices, maize, even rice.

You would see how the price of those goods would skyrocket in days to come.

Shush...potatoes that we have in large quantities in agricultural anambra east and west with ogbaru local government,

Our brothers in oko, delta state has more corn.

Abakili rice is better

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Bbdiyya: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2022
kushma:
This is not a good news, this lockdown more observed in Enugu and Abakiliki. It’s time every region start growing what they will eat, In the aspect of withholding goods that is supposed to reach southeast it’s the northern producers that will still suffer the consequences because those goods will spoil and the loss will be on them. The last time they tired that, no be person tell them to call off truck drivers strike after their goods got spoilt and hunger came in they even sold their products at cheap prices just as to gain patronage for them.
Please tell us precisely what did the traders suppose to do? Are you suggesting that they should go there to be killed just like chickens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Mega Party: ADP Zones Party Positions, Registers Next Week / Nigeria's Past And Present Leaders When They Were Younger (Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.