Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly (32991 Views)

Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by jaytee01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Coming from Iyanmili tribe man, a tribe where almost 75% of their able bodied men are languishing in prison across Asia and Europe for Cocaine trafficking.

Even Ojuku of cursed memory will be ashamed of what his people have become. Chronic drug traffickers and terrorists.

All lunatics supporting the drug baron will be answered by February.......e no far again!

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Amaggedon: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Stop capping, who told you he doesn't believe in the bible lol.
You can't believe in the Bible and not be a Christian. You're the one capping Mr
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Mandate2023: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
BigSarah:
Drug baron just described himself, no history, only a life of trading black Betty.

Lol, I await the video of his gaffes at today's meeting.

APC talking about records and achievement, terrible lots

Na pig una be tru tru grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Manofnaija: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Orangedreams:

Tinubu is so very arrogant. This man will make a bad leader. And if he looses, it will be bloody. He is setting a bad precedent for the upcoming generation.

...and when you have arrogant leader, the followers are automatically slaves.
With an arrogant president, citizens opinion are inconsequential.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by highchief1: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
southsouthking:

Since he's known to be one who has past, he should tell us who are his classmates, his families, and where he hail from.

Pride goes before it falls.
it’s good to be educated.pride and confidence is not the same.make God Dey with u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by jaytee01(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na pig una be tru tru grin
Tinubuadvocate:
Only a fool bastard and pandora will doubt this message .

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Kaysalas(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
BadRadio:
dead man talking... I wonder the style Shettima will use to eliminate him...

maybe he'll use pillow to suffocate him while he's sleepinggrin
As your uncle suffocate your papa baa?
So as to take over your ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by highchief1: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
TUTU147:
Confidence in saying rubbish,we need leaders with sense of humor.
im quoted out of context.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by tollyboy5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amaggedon:
You can't believe in the Bible and not be a Christian. You're the one capping Mr
Says by you. You're just a single person.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Masterclass32: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Imagine the arrogance from this renowned skit maker cum drug addict.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by chris51(f): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban. The most confident politician I’ve ever known.

He is a very crude man.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by chris51(f): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
chris51:

He is a very crude man.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by baretalk: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu too knows they are pigs!

This man too gbaski cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Amaggedon: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Says by you. You're just a single person.
Hope you're not roaming around freely, you're a danger to the society
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Manofnaija: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
lovinagbad:
You don dey panic

He is not panicking. He said the obvious truth.
His rigging plans has given him so much hope.
With what is on ground, it's either Obi or Atiku.
The only alteration is through rigging.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by vannessa7(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amaggedon:
Who are you quoting scriptures for Mr Ihordspy ? Are you just making reference to the Bible for your personal proclamation or are you quoting the Bible as proclamation for Bola Ahmed Tinubu even though he doesn't believe in it? How long will you continue to call the name of the the Lord in vain.

Who told you he doesn't believe in it, yet his wife and children are christians. FYI Islam owns the bible as well as the quran without which it is incomplete. And by the way, there is hardly any christian in the south east by the definition of christianity because it's only love that qualifies anyone to be a christian which is grossly lacking among igbos, I'm sure there are many precious souls among igbo who truly loves God and man but they are not many, you switch on christian weapon when it suit you even though you are not one in the real sense of the word. You all want to vote Peter Obi just to have igbo president even though he is incompetent and you know.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
ibkayee:
Do APC know what a track record is? Their own has been abysmal over the past 8 years and the nerve to talk about integrity.

Perhaps they should use some other talking points for their campaign that aren’t as hypocritical and laughable?

To be honest, if I was trash but I knew there were people who would still vote me in despite this I’d probably be this audacious too.

The failure of APC isn’t even distant enough to ‘forget’, it’s literally still occurring as we speak.
Tinubu urchins will soon call you Igbo or IPob
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Kaysalas(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Onuoha1234:
Since when did your opponents become pigs? You have lost it Iwoko lokan! You will not beat them silly.It is all hot air.It is the turn of Igbo whether you like it or not., The.next President of Nigeria must be of Igbo Extraction.
You wanna bet? Igbo cannot be Nigerian president in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Johel(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
- We will beat them silly.

“They have no past, they have no experience, no track record, no integrity so all they do is resort to insults and abuses.

But they don’t bug me; they know I’m from Tinubu Square. I can wrestle but I can’t wrestle with the pig."
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/well-beat-them-silly-tinubu-brags-in-calabar/

Dvmb old evil creature.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by toujurs: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Criminal angry, a lot of naija youths are into fraud and ashawo work, because of the selfishness of this man.

Asiwaju is a menace to the economical growth of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by tollyboy5(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amaggedon:
Hope you're not roaming around freely, you're a danger to the society
Which of the society? My own Lagos? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Tozocalamity: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself. at his age.. see the kind of words that a person aspiring for the leadership of a country is using. tueh!
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Kaysalas(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amaggedon:
you know next to nothing about religion then. The major ones in this end of the world. Muslims believe in the bible, some sections of it. Their quran points them to "the people of the book". Though there are misconceptions here and there, but they still believe certain sections of the bible
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Amaggedon: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
vannessa7:

Who told you he doesn't believe in it, yet his wife and children are christians. FYI Islam owns the bible as well as the quran without which it is incomplete. And by the way, there is hardly any christian in the south east by the definition of christianity because it's only love that qualifies anyone to be a christian which is grossly lacking among igbos, I'm sure there are many precious souls among igbo who truly loves God and man but they are not many, you switch on christian weapon when it suit you even though you are not one in the real sense of the word. You all want to vote Peter Obi just to have igbo president even though he is incompetent and you know.
Aisha Vannesa rest please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Manofnaija: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
lovinagbad:
He is confident. Can your candidate day that?

He is not confident in any way. He only playing the mind game.

Have you seen some of these athletes coming before their opponent to boast. When the game begins, he will be beaten blue black.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Amaggedon: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Which of the society? My own Lagos? cheesy
Weldon junior Tinubu grin grin cheesy. The maker of Lagos
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by tollyboy5(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Amaggedon:
Weldon junior Tinubu grin grin cheesy. The maker of Lagos
You're welcome sir. No Cap about what you believe again, you're just one person. cool
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Mindcure: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
lhordspy:
Psalm 27:3 says:
“Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident .”

Listen, the Australian professional golfer, Jason-Day once also said:
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”

We dont need to stoop low to wrestle with pigs to beat them silly. Because E sure for us, e sure for you?
You de quote scripture for to support somebody wey see Christian faith finish, you are a disgrace to your family.

Tinubu is a thief and a drug lord, nothing more that.

He can never be the President of this country.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by adekolaelect(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Brendaniel:
There is nothing sophisticated with Tinubu's strategy, the only thing sophisticated about him is high level of desperation, something his previous opponents underestimated him with.

He works like a drug lord:

1. If his lies can't get him to win, he switches to money(bribery)

2. If his money cannot bribe his way through, he takes out his opponent using thugs.

3. If he sees it is impossible to take out his opponent, he uses every propaganda to ridicule his opponent.

And his supporters hail this dirty style of politics as strategy, that is why the country is where it is today because he applied the same strategy to bring in Buhari(lies and propaganda)

Tinubu is like a boxer who comes to the ring with a gun instead of gloves to fight his opponent - he comes for a kill when it should be a fight at equal level grounds - too desperate to win at any cost to his opponents
Oga stop crying . This is the campaign time for every politicians in Nigeria. Insult and Abuse can never take you anywhere than to remain sadness and complain . Nothing like desperate in campaign. If your candidate is unable to pull crowd and have reasonable structures to campaign that is your own cup or Tea but you can't expect other reasonable candidate with vision to be stagnant and Dormant like yours.
Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by RhodaNelly: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin ;Dquote author=NwaNimo1 post=119303672]Will a pig agree to wrestle with your poo drenched self?

[img]https://giffiles./217/217062.gif[/img][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by Manofnaija: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
MeeztaBugaman:
If only many people really understand politics the way the Tinubu does.

No matter how offensive people took his statement when he said he made Buhari president, he actually said the truth. He knew what to do to win an incubent president and he made it happen.

The first four years of Buhari's regime as president, people were already crying and regretting but they still made him achieve a second tenure.

I don't want to say much but in 2023 election many people will really understand that politics is not about insulting one another online. This online is actually one of the main strategies for distraction those who know politics well use.

Let's just keep watching how it unfolds.

So, you wholeheartedly support rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.