Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us (66017 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Desusi: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Please Lord, the next child after Jason should be a BOY....

Very shameless gender.
An she was very bold and courageous to say it out. Tell how thunder would not fire her.oh! Men have suffered a lot from these gender,no wonder there are bastards everywhere. Unto thy hand o God.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is this madness or what? No shame again...
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BloomingDale(f): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
StoneLucifer:

Let ur women gender even go and get bleeped by hyenas and donkeys, who cares or gives a Bleep!!!! Even with their financial freedom, they will still remain STUP1D because their brains are stuffed in their puss1es.Go and meet GOD and complain why a man remains d head. If u don't like that, go and drink cement water.

But, but I thought the neck controls the head. what happened to that theory?

See as you dey para on top woman wey you no even know. Bros, better calm down o.The woman dey there dey fccuukk, enjoy her life. She no send you. The only regret she had was being interrupted before she achieved orgasm.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by naijapikin2(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let me give you advice for free:
If you are looking for a partner with the least prospect of misbehaving, here is the litmus test;

ANY WOMAN OR MAN THAT IS "GOD-FEARING" WILL MOST LIKELY TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD LIFE PARTNER!

.As simple as this may sound, that is the recipe. This is proven over the years.
Now that, you can take to the bank, or to your in-laws.

You're welcome cool
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by ss1930(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Apostle

JasonScoolari:

Very shameless gender.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by FuckSilly: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Stay there dey halla. You think say na only men like to cheat and fcukk. Let African women develop more financial freedom, una go hear ween. If you like go develop high blood pressure on top woman case.
Lol
This is the foolish mentality that's ruining you people...
You think you can sleep with whoever you like without consequences and accountability grin
You think you're equal to a man...
You think sex is the same thing for both gender...
How foolish can you be?
How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?

Let me make this very clear to you, promiscuity by women will forever frowned at in all cultures and traditions. SEX IS NOT THE SAME FOR BOTH GENDER!
IT'S YOUR GENDER THAT CAN HAVE PATERNITY ISSUES AND CONFUSIONS.
If I fucƙ 100 women today and they didn't have sex with any other man and they get pregnant, I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY.

WHEREAS,

IF YOU GET FUCƘED BY TWO GUYS TODAY AND YOU GET PREGNANT, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE OF WHO'S RESPONSIBLE. THIS IS ONE OF THE BASIC REASON WHY WOMEN CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO FOOL AROUND.
You WHÓRES are only peddling this act of FORNICATIONS because you're being discreet about it. If e sure for you, why do you lie about your bodycount?
Why are you not always proud of being truthful about it?
Because you know deep down that no RIGHT-THINKING man will commit to any WHORÊ besides a casual relationship.
You will only continue to get fucƙed and DUMPED as usual cheesy grin grin

Lastly,

A GIRL WHO DECIDES TO BE A WAYWARD SLÚT AND FUCƘ WHOEVER APPROACHES HER IS NOT HURTING ANY MAN, BUT
HERSELF
HER PARENTS, ESPECIALLY HER FATHER
AND
HER FUTURE CHILDREN.

NO CHILD ALIVE WOULD BE HAPPY TO LEARN THAT HIS OR HER MOTHER WAS ONCE A SLÚT.
ON THE CONTRARY,
A CHILD MAY NOT SEE A BIG DEAL IN LEARNING THAT HIS DAD WAS ONCE A CASANOVA, AS LONG HAS HE HAS STOPPED.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.
WHATEVER YOU SOW, YOU MUST REAP.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by djseanjohn77: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-husband-cut-short-my-sexual-pleasure-with-his-cousin-when-he-caught-us/

Why I believe this, is these women nowadays can do anything while you are away looking for money to take care of them. I swear down, I have seen it happen to a young couple, and the husband is not aware. They will do anything, many of them are so loose. And the fact that they always have a way of explaining everything, and excusing themselves out of every of their act is baffling, they are always not at fault. Check all the divorces in Nigeria in 2022, all of the women blamed their husbands for one thing or the other - one even said "marry person wey get sense".. I can bet, half of them are sleeping with other men, a woman doesn't just wake up and leave a man or fall out of love unless she has started seeing somebody with a sweeter gbola. Trust me.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
EVE...still making the world a - funny, place since the time at the garden of eden!
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BloomingDale(f): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
This is the foolish mentality that's ruining you people...
You think you can sleep with whoever you like with consequences and accountability grin
You think you're equal to a man...
You think sex is the same thing for both gender...
How foolish can you be?
How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?

Let me make this very clear to you, promiscuity by women will forever frowned at in all cultures and traditions. SEX IS NOT THE SAME FOR BOTH GENDER!
IT'S YOUR GENDER THAT CAN HAVE PATERNITY ISSUES AND CONFUSIONS.
If I fucƙ 100 women today and they didn't have sex with any other man and they get pregnant, I WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY.

WHEREAS,

IF YOU GET FUCƘED BY TWO GUYS TODAY AND YOU GET PREGNANT, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE OF WHO'S RESPONSIBLE. THIS IS ONE OF THE BASIC REASON WHY WOMEN CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO FULL AROUND.
You WHÓRES are only peddling this act of FORNICATIONS because you're being discreet about it. If e sure for you, why do you lie about your bodycount?
Why are you not always proud of being truthful about it?
Because you know deep down that no RIGHT-THINKING man will commit to any WHORÊ besides a casual relationship.
You will only continue to get fucƙed and DUMPED as usual cheesy grin grin

Lastly,

A GIRL WHO DECIDES TO BE A WAYWARD SLÚT AND FUCƘ WHOEVER APPROACHES HER IS NOT HURTING ANY MAN, BUT
HERSELF
HER PARENTS, ESPECIALLY HER FATHER
AND
HER FUTURE CHILDREN.

NO CHILD ALIVE WOULD BE HAPPY TO LEARN THAT HER MOTHER WAS ONCE A SLÚT.
ON THE CONTRARY,
A CHILD MAY NOT SEE A BIG DEAL IN LEARNING THAT HIS DAD WAS ONCE A CASANOVA, AS LONG HAS HE HAS STOPPED.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.

I did not read everything you wrote, but from the little I read, shey we are the ones suffering it na. Let us be. Let us live that life and suffer na. We like it like that, so no need for you guys to wail on our behalf or be concerned.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na open marriage?? shocked
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by FuckSilly: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

I did not read everything you wrote, but from what I gathered, shey we are the ones suffering it na. Let us be. Let us live that life and suffer na. We like it like that, so no need for you guys to wail on our behalf or be concerned.
Keep fooling yourself cheesy grin grin
You read every word and I'm absolutely sure that it sunk into your fish brain.

Again,

YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.

A WAYWARD SLÚT DOESN'T DESERVE TRUE LOVE, COMMITMENT AND FIDELITY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT IF YOU'RE A WHÓRE.

MIND YOU,
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS WHÓRE.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BloomingDale(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:

Keep fooling yourself cheesy grin grin
You read every word and I'm absolutely sure that it sunk into your fish brain.

Again,

YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE.

A WAYWARD SLÚT DOESN'T DESERVE TRUE LOVE, COMMITMENT AND FIDELITY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT IF YOU'RE A WHÓRE.

MIND YOU,
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS WHÓRE.

The only thing I want to reap is more body counts. Be like I go even fccuuk today.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by FuckSilly: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

The only thing I want to reap is more body counts. Be like I go even fccuuk today.
Good for you cool
Habit passed down from a mother and would definitely be passed on to your daughters cool
I hope that your parents are proud of you kiss
Have a fucƙing day ahead cool
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very shameless man abandoning the irresponsibility of his fellow men to cry after few female acts. Hypocritic boy with head like dick cap.
Say hi to your mom for me. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BloomingDale(f): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
FuckSilly:

Good for you cool
Habit passed down from a mother and would definitely be passed on to your daughters cool
I hope that your parents are proud of you kiss
Have a fucƙing day ahead cool

Yeah men, gonna be a fuckastic day. Cheers.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by meobizy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fake news.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dangerous gender
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very shameless man abandoning the irresponsibility of his fellow men to cry after few female acts. Hypocritic boy with head like dick cap.
Why are you fighting him? Did he dump your ass or you have a crush on him?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by SodiumValproate: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Jennyclay, pls we need you here. i dont understand this phenomenon

You didn't call Siofra, Shalommy, Candidlady ? grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

No matter how mad you are in love, no matter your ‘konji’ level, DO NOT sign that marriage certificate without knowing your partner’s sexual health status.

Please!!!

lipsrsealed
Noted
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by DeepSight(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
"Even if you see me with a man on top of me, you must trust that I am not doing anything. How dare you distrust me?"
This is a statement a woman I was dating made to me.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Kajaard: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
This is what Naija girls is capable of doing
If you never fear woman today
You have 11 hours left to fear Naija girls lipsrsealed tongue

But this is Zambia and not Nigeria.

Such stories are very common in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenya. They practice crazy sex over there.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Kajaard: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Few female acts you say?

Anyway both genders are guilty of these acts. Let's not apportion a greater percentage to a particular gender
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Bobbiee: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin God have mercy upon us
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Truvelisback(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
I'm just salt of words.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Ken4Christ: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
I knew it was going to happen in that region when I saw the headline. The whole of East Africa and South Africa needs special deliverance. Meanwhile, most of the churches there are after money and not after changing lives.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Delicious22:
Why are you fighting him? Did he dump your ass or you have a crush on him?
ask your ancestors
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Ebymyk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Very shameless gender.
As in bah...
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Ebymyk(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
DeepSight:
"Even if you see me with a man on top of me, you must trust that I am not doing anything. How dare you distrust me?"
This is a statement a woman I was dating made to me.
She's a killer... If you no discard this 1,na death dey call you...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Ebymyk(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
djseanjohn77:

Why I believe this, is these women nowadays can do anything while you are away looking for money to take care of them. I swear down, I have seen it happen to a young couple, and the husband is not aware. They will do anything, many of them are so loose. And the fact that they always have a way of explaining everything, and excusing themselves out of every of their act is baffling, they are always not at fault. Check all the divorces in Nigeria in 2022, all of the women blamed their husbands for one thing or the other - one even said "marry person wey get sense".. I can bet, half of them are sleeping with other men, a woman doesn't just wake up and leave a man or fall out of love unless she has started seeing somebody with a sweeter gbola. Trust me.
point taken...
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

No matter how mad you are in love, no matter your ‘konji’ level, DO NOT sign that marriage certificate without knowing your partner’s sexual health status.

Please!!!

lipsrsealed
You are not far from the truth.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Mimiranky: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.