Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us (66018 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Please Lord, the next child after Jason should be a BOY....

Very shameless gender.

You men nko!
Tuehh
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
BalogunIdowu:

You men nko!
Tuehh
Sorry, I forgot you're a transgender.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
ask your ancestors
Maybe he fvck you. grin
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Lolachef(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
That man must go jail.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Delicious22:
Maybe he fvck you. grin
receive brain.
It's not all women that are promiscuous. Repair your brain

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
receive brain.
It's not all women that are promiscuous. Repair your brain
You already made yourself a promiscuous b1tch when you talked about his dickcheesy
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Delicious22:
You already made yourself a promiscuous b1tch when you talked about his dickcheesy
So when he mentioned said silly things to me, should I just applaud him?
Some men are so rude and deserve only calamity all their lives. Tell that unfortunate boy that I just cursed him without eating breakfast this morning and his week ll be miserable.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

So when he mentioned said silly things to me, should I just applaud him?
Some men are so rude and deserve only calamity all their lives. Tell that unfortunate boy that I just cursed him without eating breakfast this morning and his week ll be miserable.
You attacked him first, check again. But you guys should just resolve it instead of you cursing. Talk to him
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by NovusHomo(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Delicious22:
You attacked him first, check again. But you guys should just resolve it instead of you cursing. Talk to him
Tell him to apologize cos I m pissed with him and bad things can occur to him.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell him to apologize cos I m pissed with him and bad things can occur to him.
Send him a private message. Who knows, he might just apologies there.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Delicious22:
Send him a private message. Who knows, he might just apologies there.
You mean make I send dat idio t msg after pissing me off. Be like say u r like himl
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

You mean make I send dat idio t msg after pissing me off. Be like say u r like himl
I see the reason why he is dealing with you here. You are quick to insult. What is wrong with my advice?
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Delicious22:
I see the reason why he is dealing with you here. You are quick to insult. What is wrong with my advice?
Yes o. He's giving me hot hot. Childish boy. I m not quick to insult.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes o. He's giving me hot hot. Childish boy. I m not quick to insult.
Go and message him, show him you're the bigger one and not the childish one. Have a nice day.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Delicious22:
Go and message him, show him you're the bigger one and not the childish one. Have a nice day.
Sending him a message won't cement that I m bigger than him. I v a private email. It's written in my profile. You and him should use that as means of contact. Moreso, you really sounded like him. He has many monikers here that I v seen with same IP add
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Sending him a message won't cement that I m bigger than him. I v a private email. It's written in my profile. You and him should use that as means of contact. Moreso, you really sounded like him. He has many monikers here that I v seen with same IP add
You are really not sound mentally. So I am jason now ahbi? please continue disgracing yourself before him
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Delicious22:
You are really not sound mentally. So I am jason now ahbi? please continue disgracing yourself before him
You are the mentally deranged one. Cos I dunno why the matter concern you sotey you shook mouth if you are not him or know him. If Jason want to contact me, he ll do it in a civil way not by throwing jabs on nairaland and you this thing has the got to insult yourself.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Delicious22:
I will appreciate it if you stop this bro... Let her continue seeing me in everyone.

Thank you.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are the mentally deranged one. Cos I dunno why the matter concern you sotey you shook mouth if you are not him or know him. If Jason want to contact me, he ll do it in a civil way not by throwing jabs on nairaland and you this thing has the got to consult yourself.
Ain't you tired?
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Ain't you tired?
Make I just greet n pass. Good morning.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by JasonScoolari: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Make I just greet n pass. Good morning.
Be a good girl.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Sorry, I forgot you're a transgender.

grin sad undecided
Console yourself with it
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by OrigeenalSeven: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Madness grin
why you come dey shine ur fine set of teeth na wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Delicious22: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Sweetplum:

You are the mentally deranged one. Cos I dunno why the matter concern you sotey you shook mouth if you are not him or know him. If Jason want to contact me, he ll do it in a civil way not by throwing jabs on nairaland and you this thing has the got to insult yourself.
Idiot without sense.
Re: My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Delicious22:
Idiot without sense.
sharap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.