Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49706 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ibkayee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

Haba, just the other day here on Nairaland we were discussing the benefits of living in Nigeria.

If i were in his shoes to, I'd choose Romania any day.
Tax exemption, buying power and influence is cheaper. If i wanted to go the tyrant route, a third world country would be superb.
This is a privileged American/British citizen touring one of the poorest countries in Europe, not a hungry man migrating from Iyana Ipaja looking for a better life abroad. What a comparison

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
exactly the nigga is a tyrant grin grin
To be rich in this world you must be a tyrant. LOL. Isn't ut the same style dangote has used to gain his wealth?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Once these creeps are 'holidaying' it up in Eastern Europe and certain places in Southeast Asia, you know what time it is
you know the deal ibkayee. its pervert time with these toxic demons lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

This is a privileged American/British citizen touring one of the poorest countries in Europe, not a hungry man migrating from Iyana Ipaja looking for a better life abroad. What a comparison

Let’s compare apples to oranges…
They are all fruits after all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

USA dey her own jeje. Romania is country where female kids are sold off to be groomed for prostitution across Europe. A country of less than 20m people, but almost 40% are outside the country doing hookup. A country where European men visit for native knacks. But somehow, his followers would blame USA, feminism and LGBTQ (I hope I got the latter right, lol)!

You got it all correct.

You know the moment they hear LGBTQ, they lose their senses. lipsrsealed

Just want to be an awful person and have brainless conservatives eat out to your hands? Be loud about your dislike of the LGBTQ community. That’s all.
No need to do anything else.

You can basically support racists, be an uncle or aunty Tom, a child molester, a nazi supporter and watch them call you godsend. You can also make mad money doing this. They are so easy to swindle. Just play along

It’s become a exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

He runs his web-cam business from romania. durh!
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
I don't know why feminist don't like taking responsibility.i remember tate saying feminist like saying what men can do,women can do better so now Afghanistan has stopped women from going to school or work and that is everything feminism fought for so why can't the feminist groups take up arms to defend women to ensure they go back to school and work since they can also do what men can do.is that not taking responsibility? So why are the feminist suddenly angry when they're called to Work their talk?

Andrew is one of the most intelligent men on earth, he speaks with reason and is vastly knowledgeable.... but the gender that were created without reason will always wish his downfall... he is trying to make women better , instead, they call him misogynistic....but 95% of these women that call him that don't even now the definition of that word...thats how dull women cam be .... u need to go watch the episode of the island ( reality show ) and ud agree that without men, animals will rule over women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Once a man exhibits aggression, he is hated and attacked ....same thing Ronaldo is passing thru
why do women get angry when they become unsuccessful in emansulating men?

Why do women want an increase of weak men? Emasculating men is even dangerous for women because it makes it susceptible for any weak man to exploit them?

Why do you want men to wear lipstick,wigs,sit at home and gist With you instead of going out to dominate the earth that you can have a comfortable life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by dvkot(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

It's all been a long time coming

So many toxic rapists, murderers and abusers hide under the guise of the red pill. Fxexperts is one of them.

Men in that movement are a danger to society and have some of the most backwards, evil minds. They always try to look like him and talk like him. They are always newspaper spectacles.

lol.. Long time coming on what crime?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

What else do they go to Romania for? I thought we would be discussing how their oga scored own goal. He gave up his location while trying to prove a point to Lord-knows-who.
he was trying to prove a point to a 19 year old girl.

Iberibe

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:
To be rich in this world you must be a tyrant. LOL. Isn't ut the same style dangote has used to gain his wealth?
dangote is not toxic though. he quiet calm and peaceful grin

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
why do women get angry when they become unsuccessful in emansulating men?

Why do women want an increase of weak men? Emasculating men is even dangerous for women because it makes it susceptible for any weak man to exploit them?

Why do you want men to wear lipstick,wigs,sit at home and gist With you instead of going out to dominate the earth that you can have a comfortable life?

The devil...the devil is a woman and wants to destroy God's creation

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:
His goons are already up there vituperating in his defense.

Disgusting

Very disgusting.

Their role models are getting dessert, one after the other, but the creatures continue to defend the indefensible.

I keep saying it: most of the male users here are murderers, rapists, child abusers, incestuous, batterers, abusers and robbers. What they can excuse under the cover of anonymity is a reflection of who they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Falseprofet2:

You released him?

U arrested sm1 and ask fir 30days to hold him for what u are not sure he has committed?

Total abuse of his human rights.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
dangote is not toxic though. he quiet calm and peaceful grin
hahaha.. Dangote doing his deals on the low key.. lol..
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Have you heard of passport bros?

GloriousGbola:

olodo!

It's LGBTQIA+

(at least it was the last time I checked. They are literally an umbrella and they keep adding letters)

The alphabet mafia comes for you tonight angry angry

On a serious note all these alfa male advocates always wind up advocating seeking out women in impoverished countries. Some also recommend Africa for the same reasons.

Hopefully he will now learn the opposite of the much maligned wokism - a country where you have no rights when the police come for you.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:
hahaha.. Dangote doing his deals on the low key.. lol..
he doesnt try to force his ideologies on people and he is not overly opinionated

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
nothing to add

And they always the loudest and the first on front page. Drowning the voices of the reasonable men among them

BRATISLAVA:

most of the male users here are murderers, rapists, child abusers, incestuous, batterers, abusers and robbers. What they can excuse under the cover of anonymity is a reflection of who they are.

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

Andrew is one of the most intelligent men on earth, he speaks with reason and is vastly knowledgeable.... but the gender that were created without reason will always wish his downfall... he is trying to make women better , instead, they call him misogynistic....but 95% of these women that call him that don't even now the definition of that word...thats how dull women cam be .... u need to go watch the episode of the island ( reality show ) and ud agree that without men, animals will rule over women
I'm a woman and I am angry and pained with the fact that tate is waking women up to take responsibility for their actions so they can be safe.hes telling them not to go clubbing, getting drunk and then cry rape instead go to school,learn a skill,grow with a man, invest in him and watch him protect your finances and well being with his Life.

Feminism is pitching women against men and this is making women more vulnerable,angry, lonely and damaged.tate said all of this.listening to people like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj will only make you an ANGRY,poor and broken baby mama.i am so pained women can't see this and any man trying to wake up my gender becomes an enemy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:
nothing to add

And they always the loudest and the first on front page. Drowning the voices of the reasonable men among them

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:
Have you heard of passport bros?

Just Googled it now. If you go to any of the beaches in lagos, you will literally see this. Oyibo expats basically handling girls like meat.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
jaxxy:

U arrested sm1 and ask fir 30days to hold him for what u are not sure he has committed?

Total abuse of his human rights.
Hahaha.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by hermesprogidy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=slex post=119557923]They've released his brother but don't know if Andy has been released too [/quote
They have not been released.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
he doesnt try to force his ideologies on people and he is not overly opinionated
He forced us to use his cements sha.. just saying.. hahahahah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
I'm a woman and I am angry and pained with the fact that tate is waking women up to take responsibility for their actions so they can be safe.hes telling them not to go clubbing, getting drunk and then cry rape instead go to school,learn a skill,grow with a man, invest in him and watch him protect your finances and well being with his Life.

Feminism is pitching women against men and this is making women more vulnerable,angry, lonely and damaged.tate said all of this.listening to people like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj will only make you an ANGRY,poor and broken baby mama.i am so pained women can't see this and any man trying to wake up my gender becomes an enemy

U have said it all....and my anger with most women is that they don't know this new Woking will end up destroying us all, both men and women ... women act feminine, men act masculine, attend to ur gender roles ...hold on to ur values and we will make the world a better place

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by hermesprogidy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
He has not been released. So sad some young men see this weakling as their role model. Unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!
u wey play bet9ja. where did u copy this post
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by chichriso: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Meanwhile, P-Square are legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB5fy9S2vEo
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

The devil...the devil is a woman and wants to destroy God's creation
it's like the matrix have totally won the minds of women.but they cannot be reasonable.everything must be emotions with them.

Tate told them.if you put your emotions and feelings aside no man will see you as a prey,you will not be exploited,raped,lied to or destroyed.be calculative but they must follow things they watch on telemundo and Celine Dion lyrics..for how long will women realise this world is a battle field not a fantasy island or utopian society.

Tate's words to women Is don't make decisions that'll make you a prey, please tell me how is that misogynistic?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by CapitalBank: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:
This is how all those abusers and rapist hiding under redpill will be arrested and detained. Their time is coming, slowly but surely
if you are a man, I pity the world you are setting up for yourself and your sons.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Just Googled it now. If you go to any of the beaches in lagos, you will literally see this. Oyibo expats basically handling girls like meat.

Not only oyibo o. even African American men are joining them now. Flooding to Places like the Philippines and Jamaica and Africa where they know sex laws are lax and poor underage children are a dime a dozen.

This is what reasonable people are supporting!!!. I don’t really blame them. You can tell when some people make comments based on ignorance and not knowing the true depth of the conversation they are partaking in. Just feed them a line about men like him being against “FemiNists and GayS” and watch them make fools of themselves online.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by happney65: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
Andrew Tate himself... Bad guy!

I like his consistent bluntness especially on subjects of masculinity... Simps don too hear am for the guy mouth!

If he is guilty, he should face the dire consequences... Just hoping these charges were not trumped-up.

Women don't like him one bit. Dude drops bars back to back. Got a video of his on my phone that I dare not use on my status. The ladies will block me if they see it. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.