Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49704 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
LordReed:

Is Romania now USA?

According to the news , the US embassy made the demand

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kajaard: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Haters of truth worst nightmare; I love her die!

Mariah you be correct babe. At least you see the truth.

I love Candace Owens, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and Brett Cooper as well as Officer Tatum and the Hodge twins . They speak the truth. The world has been messed up by the leftists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sad... What a way to end 2022!
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
cococandy:
His goons are already up there vituperating in his defense.

Disgusting

I dint expect any different from women like u that are doing Ukraine Russia war with reason ...its not just in u ...dullness is part of ur DNA

6 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

Evidence? where did innocent until proven guilty go sha?
its all over the news bro lol. you saying he wasnt arrested ? what is he doing in Romania ? looking for poor women to take advantage of with his american money. guy is as toxic as they come cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by yinkeys(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
There should be jail terms for paternity fraudsters. Those ladies that knowingly make a man raise another man's child without telling them,the child isn't theirs should be taken to court and jailed.
Paternity fraud punishment should be jail shocked grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Satazaa: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I laugh in Swahili and Japanese

Us that have been to Lithuania, Romania already know wassup.
This is a normal stuff that happens in post Soviet countries.
It's called EXTORTION
Let me explain

You see Lithuania, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine ( their old police) and Russia.
Just have money, that's all
These countries have the most corrupt police systems in Europe..
They plant weed and drugs inside ur car
They do lots of shady stuff

Once you are a foreigner and you have plenty plenty money. Police will raid your apartment
Carry you do James bond film like say they caught a terrorist.

Its only when you enter police station, that's when you go see nice treatment like you be business man arriving to make business transaction.

Police will tell you to pay a fine of $1000 to 100k depending on your level.
I was arrested as a black guy, they saw how cool I dressed they arrest me say they saw weed in my pocket..
Only for us to reach station, them come tell me say na $500 I go pay then go Scott free
I paid them that Friday night was released and they were smilling that night.
Them just,wan bill Andrew Tate use money take flex Christmas.
That's is all they want..MONEY

Andrew Tate arrest was just a typical Soviet style police EXTORTION on rich foreigners.
I SWEAR WITH ON MY MAMA
HE WILL BE RELEASED THAT VERY SAME DAY.
Just watch out!!
and just like you predicted he has been released, nice post bro

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Mercury12(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by faithfull18(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
We don't know him here.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
its all over the news bro lol. you saying he wasnt arrested ? what is he doing in Romania ? looking for poor women to take advantage of with his american money. guy is as toxic as they come cheesy

Arrested for interrogations i suppose. Since he has been released yet again, it means no solid evidence yet to nail him. Until then, if proven guilty, then he should rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
mariahAngel:

Candace Owens? A powerful woman.
powerful but toxic and too opinionated. yes candace

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pocohantas(f): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
guy is just one of these randy men who wants a human sex doll grin grin

What else do they go to Romania for? I thought we would be discussing how their oga scored own goal. He gave up his location while trying to prove a point to Lord-knows-who.

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by GloriousGbola: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

USA dey her own jeje. Romania is country where female kids are sold off to be groomed for prostitution across Europe. A country of less than 20m people, but almost 40% are outside the country doing hookup. A country where European men visit for native knacks. But somehow, his followers would blame USA, feminism and LGBTQ (I hope I got the latter right, lol)!

olodo!

It's LGBTQIA+

(at least it was the last time I checked. They are literally an umbrella and they keep adding letters)

The alphabet mafia comes for you tonight angry angry

On a serious note all these alfa male advocates always wind up advocating seeking out women in impoverished countries. Some also recommend Africa for the same reasons.

Hopefully he will now learn the opposite of the much maligned wokism - a country where you have no rights when the police come for you.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Everyday, nairaland front-page will be filled with news of rape, rape and rape, all perpetuated by men, their demography: minors

Tufiakwa.

After hating on women under the guise of redpill, they will go offline and be raping minors because they don't want adult women to "manipulate" them. Bunch of perverts.

Tufiakwa. Aruu!

Just like news all over of paternity fraud by u criminal women , maiming and killing of house maids and killing of husbands and boyfriends...raping young boys and gaslighting them to think they did nothing wrong...the devil is a woman ...its now obvious.....we had peace until God created woman

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

Tates argument are raw and have nothing to do with Andrew tates view.. Andrew is social media trend, the other, that is, especially Jordan are coming from opposing scientific view. Candace is from a religious view.
as far as I am concerned tate is saying the same thing Jordan or Candace are saying the only difference is the aggression and consistency of how he keeps saying it.jordan says what Tate says but in a milder tone and presentation,same with Candace but why is it tate that is the Scape goat?

Is it wrong to be hardworking, mentally disciplined,work on your physical health,quit giving excuses for your failure and take responsibility for your actions? Those are the core of Tate's opinions.tell me what is wrong about all of that?

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
pocohantas:

What else do they go to Romania for? I thought we would be discussing how their oga scored own goal. He gave up his location while trying to prove a point to Lord-knows-who.
yup romania is where american men with dollars go and take advantage of poor wretched romanian helpess women . toxic guy. travel all that way just for sex. pervert

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:
as far as I am concerned tate is saying the same thing Jordan or Candace are saying the only difference is the aggression and consistency of how he keeps saying it.jordan says what Tate says but in a milder tone and presentation,same with Candace but why is it tate that is the Scape goat?

Is it wrong to be hardworking, mentally disciplined,work on your physical health,quit giving excuses for your failure and take responsibility for your actions? Those are the core of Tate's opinions.tell me what is wrong about all of that?

No sir... Tate has not ever ever mentioned any scientific study to back his claims. Sometimes even when studies contradict his ideas, he re-enforces them with more anecdote he knows most common folks can relate to.. Tate might sound 'stupid' to liberals but he knows what he's doing.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
yup romania is where american men with dollars go and take advantage of poor wretched romanian helpess women . toxic guy. travel all that way just for sex. pervert
Once these creeps are 'holidaying' it up in Eastern Europe and certain places in Southeast Asia, you know what time it is

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

Arrested for interrogations i suppose. Since he has been released yet again, it means no solid evidence yet to nail him. Until then, if proven guilty, then he should rot in jail.
whats he doing in a 3rd world country ? and yes romania is a 3rd world country. well some parts of it

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
irunoko:

Once a man exhibits aggression, he is hated and attacked ....same thing Ronaldo is passing thru

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Paretomaster1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
He has long been released, they are trying to take him down..
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by pocohantas(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

olodo!

It's LGBTQIA+

The alphabet mafia comes for you tonight angry angry

Hopefully he will now learn the opposite of the much maligned wokism - a country where you have no rights when the police come for you.

Lol! It keeps increasing. I can’t be bothered please. They can as well add the letter “Zee” to it.

On a serious note all these alfa male advocates always wind up advocating seeking out women in impoverished countries. Some also recommend Africa for the same reasons.

Oh yeaaa! There are African countries that they like. Mostly East Africa, never seen West Africa top the list for reasons I have never researched. However, Eastern Europe and some Asian countries are top destinations. Those countries are damn broke and wouldn’t mind selling a female foetus for prostitution if they could.

What was the other gang-leader that died on top woman? I bet if it wasn’t an open and shut case, they (redpillers) would have blamed America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Mercury12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters I watched this guy videos alot...I just knew a day like this will come...the way he dared to speak against some being above reproach...
They are after him. He better be careful around women. Women are whom they use to bring powerful men down when they can't find any dirt to prosecute them for.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kingcalls: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:
whats he doing in a 3rd world country ? and yes romania is a 3rd world country. well some parts of it

He has the right to live anywhere he wishes...

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
sukkot:

Haba, just the other day here on Nairaland we were discussing the benefits of living in Nigeria.

If i were in his shoes to, I'd choose Romania any day.
Tax exemption, buying power and influence is cheaper. If i wanted to go the tyrant route, a third world country would be superb.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

I dint expect any different from women like u that are doing Ukraine Russia war with reason ...its not just in u ...dullness is part of ur DNA
I don't know why feminist don't like taking responsibility.i remember tate saying feminist like saying what men can do,women can do better so now Afghanistan has stopped women from going to school or work and that is everything feminism fought for so why can't the feminist groups take up arms to defend women to ensure they go back to school and work since they can also do what men can do.is that not taking responsibility? So why are the feminist suddenly angry when they're called to Work their talk?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Chiraq77(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
He's not enslaving them

He's Pimping Them grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
kkins25:

Haba, just the other day here on Nairaland we were discussing the benefits of living in Nigeria.

If i were in his shoes to, I'd choose Romania any day.
Tax exemption, buying power and influence is cheaper. If i wanted to go the tyrant route, a third world country would be superb.
exactly the nigga is a tyrant grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chiraq77:
He's not enslaving them

He's Pimping Them grin
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by meobizy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
The mugu was released hours ago. Nairaland slow on news once again.

Who is he and what concerns Nigerians with him? Is his mother Nigerian?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chiraq77:
He's not enslaving them

He's Pimping Them grin
What's the difference? undecided
https://sharedhope.org/the-problem/trafficking-terms/

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by sukkot: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kingcalls:

He has the right to live anywhere he wishes...
but he was arrested for human trafficking in a 3rd world country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.