Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

My People! Is This Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People! Is This Love? (1871 Views)

My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? / The Way You See People Is The Way You Treat Them,true Or Fale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
Love is when your boyfriend uses his school fees to buy you Brazilian hair, Love is wen he gives u his blackberry torch and uses Nokia 3310. Love is when he buys suya for both of you to eat, and he only eat the onions in the suya. Love is when he gives you his car to pose to ozone and he takes okada. If your boyfriend does all these for you, then he really loves u, otherwise he is not serious yet, Do u agree?
Re: My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
Methinks it's clear case of 'MAGADOM', it's a disease that's threatening the life-cycle of love. We've raise a think-tank team to handle the situation.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by manalejo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
Na only u dey give reply to ur question?
Re: My People! Is This Love? by zealot4me(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Jomiliny(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2011
well wat i will say is that dis is bad anyguy who try dis is foolish though love is kind but not to this way if u wana show kindness. U give ur girl a car and u are board okada all about
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Roland17(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

Love is when your boyfriend uses his school fees to buy you Brazilian hair, Love is wen he gives u his blackberry torch and uses Nokia 3310. Love is when he buys suya for both of you to eat, and he only eat the onions in the suya. Love is when he gives you his car to pose to ozone and he takes okada. If your boyfriend does all these for you, then he really loves u, otherwise he is not serious yet, Do u agree?

Any girl wen do dis one to him guy na real WITCH? kaiiii seee wickedness ooo
Re: My People! Is This Love? by tpia5: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2011
you people just like torturing yourselves for what reason exactly.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by tpia5: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2011
manalejo:

Na only u dey give reply to your question?

when the question seems insane.

they like conjuring up "probable scenarios" of a future whose existence they dont have the faintest clue about.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2011
LOVE is when you've realized that you are CLUELESS for posting this rubbish and apologize to EVERYONE that managed to read thru this GIBBERISH! DUMB! undecided
Re: My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2011
WTF! @sexkill must you reply to the gibberish i wrote? Twerp!
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

WTF! @sexkill must you reply to the gibberish i wrote? [size=14pt]Twerp!
[/size]
YOUR FADA! cheesy
Re: My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2011
sexkillz:

YOUR FADA! cheesy
YA MADA![color=#000099][/color] cheesy
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Mynd44: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2011
Sexkillz chill now. I think THE Boy might just be looking for attention
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Cuddlemii: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2011
I am not good with grammar like sexkillz and claremont but I can be narrative. What you wrote is so meaningless and does not rhyme with the title. Just another bull crap analysis against the female gender.

I think ota pia pia is everywhere now, for those who women have scraped their heads & can't get over it. Other solutions are better than this mockery.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2011
@Mynd 44 Attention seeking is a BI[b]T[/b]CH! grin I don leave the[size=20pt] MU2  grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Mynd44: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^
Wise man/guy
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2011
LMAO @sexkillz's comment! N cuddle, your 1st statement was damn funny! I wonder how sexkillz composes his posts too though, n I can say Claremount n Cooger are v good too.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2011
Lmao @ the topic
White007:

Love is when he buys suya for both of you to eat, and he only eat the onions in the suya.
death!! Dat girl get mind o!
U guys should be sympathizing with the op. I think all these happened to him.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Cuddlemii: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2011
bhusayor:

LMAO @sexkillz's comment! N cuddle, your 1st statement was damn funny! I wonder how sexkillz composes his posts too though, n I can say Claremount n [b]Cooger [/b]are v good too.

Now I know the Nlder u admire, hmmm. Let me do abracadabra, he would appear soon cool cool
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
Oh no cuddle! U don't v d slightest idea *grins* , btw uve not replied me on aunty fickle's thread.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Sexkillz - You are a witless apprentice. Stop drooling like an epileptic patient. Conceited donkey.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Cuddlemii: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
bhusayor:

Oh no cuddle! U don't v d slightest idea *grins* , btw uve not replied me on aunty fickle's thread.
The smart ones only read post huh, Ok we shall see wink wink
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

@Sexkillz - You are a witless apprentice. Stop drooling like an epileptic patience. Concieted donkey.
Lol @ epileptic patience! Olodo! It's Patient! Dumb AS[b]S[/b] grin grin grin grin grin Nice try tho, but you can do better! GALLIVANTING CONVULSING DIMWIT! grin grin grin grin You NEXT! 
Re: My People! Is This Love? by White007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
^^^ @ Sexkillz You are nothing but another self-opinionated, psychotic donkey who lays claims to prodigious knowledge with no intelligent quotient to match the loud barks.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

Yes, that is love.

Maybe you lot should put on your thinking cap instead of crying about the thread being meaningless.
In just 3 words, the post implies - Love is sacrifice.

White007:

Methinks it's clear case of 'MAGADOM', it's a disease that's threatening the life-cycle of love. We've raise a think-tank team to handle the situation.
That's a new term, and I like.  cheesy
Re: My People! Is This Love? by tyson55(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Abegii sexkillz or whatever you name is, free the guy jare. Did they put a gun on your head to post on his thread? If you see that it's Gibberish why not ignore the thread and move to other thread.

I am not with you on this, except the boldes comment didn't come from.

And HEY!  The OP posted her story and ASKED for opinions!  If NONE of you HALF BAKED ROMANTICS spewing thrash on this thread has any thing positive to contribute, why dont you ALL SHUT THA bleep UP, and go look for a THREAD that suits your SARDONIC, PATHETIC and MORONIC responses!  DAMN HYPOCRITES!

What can be more hypocritical than this?
Re: My People! Is This Love? by jellyloveb(f): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Tyson55 -Well said

Wow! they say great minds think alike.

I was just saying the same thing on a different thread to that Sexkillz guy. Gosh! The guy is a bloody Hypocrite.
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

^^^ @ Sexkillz You are nothing but another self-opinionated, psychotic donkey who lays claims to prodigious knowledge with no intelligent quotient to match the loud barks.
grin grin grin grin You are really catching up! And you are another one of them deluded schizophrenic twats that really thinks i give a rat's arse about what your toxocariasis infected brain thinks of my intelligence and my loud barks! But alas, your severe case of multiple sclerosis is really hindering the rate of accelerated feedback to your deoxygenated brain, as a result of your toxocariasis, thereby hampering your innate ability to comprehend my prodigious knowledge! grin grin grin grin DAMN! NEXT! grin grin grin
Re: My People! Is This Love? by tyson55(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
@sexkillz, Just in case you wondering which thread.

Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746037.0.html
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2011
tyson55:

Abegii sexkillz or whatever you name is, free the guy jare. Did they put a gun on your head to post on his thread? If you see that it's Gibberish why not ignore the thread and move to other thread.

I am not with you on this, except the boldes comment didn't come from.

What can be more hypocritical than this?
Yes it came from me! But unlike the other thread where that came from, this GUY wasnt seeking advice! you see the difference now? This was a FAILED attempt at bashing the opposite gender! But you get my time sha o! I'm naturally PROBLEMATIK! grin grin grin
Re: My People! Is This Love? by 195(f): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
White007:

Methinks it's  clear case of '[size=28pt]MAGADOM',[/size] it's a disease that's threatening the life-cycle of love. We've raise a think-tank team to handle the situation.

[size=18pt]FALLS OFF TREE  grin  grin  grin
[/size]
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0&feature=player_embedded#at=28[/flash]
Re: My People! Is This Love? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
tyson55:

@sexkillz, Just in case you wondering which thread.

Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746037.0.html
Yeah! SO? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Big Yansh Take Cause One Of My Pally To Get Accident / Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? / Two Ex-lovers, One Husband, Who Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.