Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41245 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
So despite all the WatsApp chats, some foools are still blaming the woman, can't y'all read and understand? Or you cannot see the date on the chats? Anytime I hear of relationship issues or break-up and it involves a Nigerian*man, I am always quick to say that "the man* is at fault", yes in 99percent cases, the men* are always at fault.

Imagine the broke* guy, trying to drain his fiancee financially, he can't afford a big wedding, yet is greeedy to have one by force. I am very happy Fancy dumped* him, infact men like him are a curse*, they have nothing good to offer, unless you just want to have children from them. What on earth is good about a broke*handsome guy with questionable SEXUALITY? Why should the shamefull issue still circulate on social media? Spits....

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

You're a shameless petty gossip.

Infact I thought I was the only one who noticed his ChoChoChoChogrin

This one too will answer when they are calling "Real Men"

A competent man should talk less and observe more.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by undisputedKOC: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Igbo men on the beat again doing what they do best - evil. Only a fool with marry such heartless gorillas. That's why Igbo women 24/7 are now chasing after Yoruba, SS and Hausa boys to marry. Immediately they hear you are Yoruba, Hausa or Ijaw, fiam, they don off pant for you and start asking Baby when I you going to marry me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Looks like the Alex guy may have his faults, but the chat sounds like the girl breaks up every time. I dont think there's anything more irritating than to be using break-up to threaten a man when u dont mean it. She gave a lengthy post about calling off the wedding and the first thing the guy said was that she should take down a message if she still wants the relationship, that sounds like he's used to hearing 'this relationship is over' and it has no meaning anymore.
Why would anyone release a private chat of you and them to the public. I dont get how people reason. How willl the next person(if reasonable) u will be with not be extra careful around you. In any case if what she says are correct about the guy wanting a loud wedding and wanting the babe to and her family to fund it, then that's crap and she should walk away from that kind of man, but no honorable human being should be releasing private chat with anyone(not even with a former lover) to the public. It says a lot about who you are

Your post Is filled with Wisdom.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lade18:

Alex is a handsome man. There's no reason for him to commit to any woman. Good looking men are wanted by all women
Dude,Alex is gay.... everyone in lekki knows, it's basically an open secret

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by atheistandproud(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treassured:

At the bolded, Everyone will be fine.

I wish this were true.

The Nigerian state is headed towards the Universe 25 scenario.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by babydioku(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
This girl is so dumb.
Move on silly girl

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
You are right but Alex sexuality has been questionable over time and from all she said, it’s all pointing to the rumor about him not being straight or you think Alex is that disciplined not to have touched her for five years ? He just wanted to use her as a cover up. Babe say she want low key wedding so they could save up and do something meaningful with the money, but Alex wants a flamboyant one but also want the babe to chest most of the financial implications. The babe na correct babe, I don read most their leaked chats. Alex has many issues abeg
I really feel for her,for the fact she had to find out this way but everyone is lekki knows Alex is gay, like it's literally an open secret,you are not gonna tell me that she was stupid enough not to know

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

O boy, I just dey trip for Alex, chai, this guy won my respect. This is how to deal with all these girls who think they are heaven and Earth. Alex is a very solid guy. Go and check, maybe na she even propose to am. Alex, you the man Joor.

You might stand a chance.

He's gay.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.
Dude, Alex is queer, everyone knows,it was literally an open secret in the estate I stayed in for some months,it wasn't something he hid but it's not something he will tell anyone if they ask

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
O Shameless gay, keep living a dirty lifestyle and Bleep off my mentions. Defending nonsense

KPele, You will be finegrin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ladymillion(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.
Fancy not only dodged a bullet but Russian Missile

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treassured:

Infact I thought I was the only one who noticed his ChoChoChoChogrin

This one too will answer when they are calling "Real Men"

A competent man should talk less and observe more.
competent gays supporting each other. See them. Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Very real, she even had interview with Stella Dimokokorkus, check it on Stella’s Instagram . The dude is gay and just want to use her as a cover up. Babe is a reasonable girl sef.
You can't tell me she didn't know all these years,she just wanted a piece of the the pie,Alex being gay is literally an open secret,if you lived in lekki,you will know

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treassured:

gay

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by duduade: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
The Doctorate degree he got is an honorary degree na ...
So what are people here saying ... Awon stark illiteratesssss

Anyway he is obviously someone who can't cut his cloth according to his size
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Treassured:

Gay activist shior.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
StreetFight:

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?
If that's your religion, it's ok but it's literally an open secret that Alex is gay,like everyone in lekki knows,he doesn't hide it neither does he flaunt it,if you ask him, depending on who you are to him,he might tell you the truth but I also fault her in this,you can't tell me she didn't know when it was literally not a secret especially amongst Alex's friends and family

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by storm001(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alex will like regret this in the future.
It's hard to see a woman who really want to talk things out or commit her finance into a relationship.

The one that comes my way are always slay queens who want me to pay even for the airtime they use in calling me.

Reason I have been single since God knows when.

Rather stay single than be a simp.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
CutieKing:
From this whole episode,it's obvious the girl was well brought up,he loved Alex deeply and I guess the guy knew that as much,reason he was doing this to her.

For those who don't know,the girl father is a multi billionaire and one of the power brokers in the country.they can singlehandedly finance the wedding .

Lastly, Alex was with the girl probably because of what he intended to gain from her but I think the girl was wise and forward thinker to a fault.
Kudos to her.

If the bold is true, Alex should just stay quiet rather than buy market
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Oxala17: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alex is gay

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by michigang: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Very real, she even had interview with Stella Dimokokorkus, check it on Stella’s Instagram . The dude is gay and just want to use her as a cover up. Babe is a reasonable girl sef.
you are such a two mouthed buffoon. Ishilove and magnoliaa come and see

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
michigang:
you are such a two mouthed buffoon. Ishilove and magnoliaa come and see
Before the actual leaked chats dumbo. I don’t support nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Echonosenny: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Am so glad for alex rn. He really dodged a bullet. She claim he was selfish, she broke up with him nd he took it in good faith, he did not not bring their matter to the internet yet after a year plus she returned to destroy him and his career. This girl is very wicked, may ogun rain thunder on her.. Na today woman family begin contribute to wedding for Nigeria, and for her to say he was getting a doctorate just to appear good is a a very selfish and biased statement from her. He doesn't love her and maybe he never really did and probably when she left he felt inner peace tis the reason why he didn't accept her back despite the money from her family cause if he did accept her am sure she won't mind collecting daddy's money this time around. Am glad he didn't marry her..

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
So because a man wants a no sex rship, he is gay.

Thunder will fire every nigerian girl thinking this way..

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

actually he may have a point...maybe a woman can do some things on another woman that are exciting..maybe. i no know as e dey do dem. but mehn how is the sight of a fellow male's penis not irritating for a man, not to even talk of bringing it close to you.
Just say you fetishize lesbians the same way some women fetishize gay men,if you want to be a hypocrite,be a complete one

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by stacyadams: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
But men dey sponsor woman go school,pay accommodation fee,buy iPhone 20max,sponsor wedding..ordinary Alex ask babe to sponsor wedding una don dey condemn D guy... grin grin Alex no mind D yeye girl any day she ready ,she go foot the wedding bills grin

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Emmyginger(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anyone that reads this with a clear mind, would know that there's something wrong with Alex

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Just say you fetishize lesbians the same way some women fetishize gay men,if you want to be a hypocrite,be a complete one
who is this one...weytin we dey talk weytin this one dey talk......swerve oga, no be me collect ur bread
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by saintneo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Is this chat real? I don't trust bloggers

That's the right question?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

who is this one...weytin we dey talk weytin this one dey talk......swerve oga, no be me collect ur bread
Didn't counter it so I'm right

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Exceed15: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abegii...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.