Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41249 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by potland: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol @born again.

since I know you, you ve never been impartial. Always looking for loopholes to bash men and you call yourself a human being
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
ednut1:
its in the link I attached na. She did an interview yesterday with sdk blog. Wait o i just read it well again. He was cheating and didn’t nack those woman , chineke shocked. Either gay or impotent
Na wa o, how does she know he didn't "perform" with the curvy ladies grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Didn't counter it so I'm right
what's my own to counter u, u no know me, i no know u, i should be convincing u that i am not gay? because of weytin....what if u are just bored and just need engagement. na u know why u dey bother urself on weytin stranger talk on a faceless forum..i no get that kind energy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Karnice600: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.

Fancy using the internet effectively.
Alex staying low.
But una never marry. SO why all these episodes?
Fancy, it appears you're the one doing so much wailing here. If you love this guy, why not go low and sought things out. One minute you are apologizing, the next you're defending the actions you apologized about.... I can't get it.
Screenshots can't help you. You called the wedding off, and that was the beginning of an episode. Now you re back to begin another. Alex is'nt saying much. I have no word for him.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Slynation:

but you can never monopolize a public gbola let alone a gbola with questionable direction...

I just hope she heals from this nonsense and find the one that would appreciate and compliment her kinda person...

grin cheesy cheesy

This part cracked me up. Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by NoToPile: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg good riddance to bad nonsense, she will see a better guy to marry jare abegiii.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Asine: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You can't tell me she didn't know all these years,she just wanted a piece of the the pie,Alex being gay is literally an open secret,if you lived in lekki,you will know

She obviously knew he was bisexual, cause in her interview, she mentioned it wasn't just because of his sexuality, she called off the marriage but also mentioned him wanting her to foot the bills for a society marriage.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by CutieKing: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ibime:

If the bold is true, Alex should just stay quiet rather than buy market
yc
Yeah...very true..I know this man personally some years back.he was called a general as a nickname.at the last count,this man has over 10 Rolls Royce among other exotic vehicles.
He used to be a military contractor.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Brushstrokes20: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

What did I just read ....
So the gay allegations isn't false after all...
Thumbs up to fancy, she's one of the few rare specie!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 9gerian: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Well, it’s okay if he wants to waste money lavishly as long as it’s his money. If not, that is ridiculous.

He probably doesn’t love that girl. A gigolo kind of vibe.

The girl should look for quiet and responsible man to follow. Looks like Alex is for the streets.

Celebrity life comes with too many baggage, especially for the well brought up individuals.

habsydiamond:
Na film production fit this guy oo.. why you go won waste money ontop wedding.. a day event where people will come and eat ur food, and be happy with u.... thats the problem with people that like to show-off.. the babe as seen the future cos she's working on after marriage but our oga na wedding money he dey find.. I pity him seriously.. if he venture into business he go fuvk up

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by cyndylove64(f): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
What I don't understand is why is she coming out now to cry.... She called off the wedding yet Alex refused to say a thing... She apologized and he replied and move on... Why is she now crying and telling everyone Alex is gay, expensive wedding blah blah.. why not just face life and move on.... Even the Alex no won even reply or grant interview

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by cyndylove64(f): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karnice600:

Fancy using the internet effectively.
Alex staying low.
But una never marry. SO why all these episodes?
Fancy, it appears you're the one doing so much wailing here. If you love this guy, why not go low and sought things out. One minute you are apologizing, the next you're defending the actions you apologized about.... I can't get it.
Screenshots can't help you. You called the wedding off, and that was the beginning of an episode. Now you re back to begin another. Alex is'nt saying much. I have no word for him.
Alex is the type that won't reply to anything because there is no point in him replying

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by MadarasBlade(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
joyousever:
If he wasn't attracted to her, why did he propose to her? Didn't he see the "flat chest and flat ass" before befriending her for 5 years? And when did she ever mention that he cheated on her with curvy women?
Since you knew Alex in the media space, has he ever been linked with any woman?
For 5 years, he had never been intimate with her and you think this is normal? Alex is gay!! And this is common knowledge! Know this and rest!!

If men want to have sex with women, you guys complain, if they do not want to, they still get bashed. Abeg what do you guys want??
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

what's my own to counter u, u no know me, i no know u, i should be convincing u that i am not gay? because of weytin....what if u are just bored and just need engagement. na u know why u dey bother urself on weytin stranger talk on a faceless forum..i no get that kind energy
LoL....where on earth did I say you are gay?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Asine:

She obviously knew he was bisexual, cause in her interview, she mentioned it wasn't just because of his sexuality, she called off the marriage but also mentioned him wanting her to foot the bills for a society marriage.
They are just far off opposites,I think that was the main problem,not him being bi
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by jibrilELsudan: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
ALEXX EKUBO PRICK NO DEY STAND FOR KUKUNASE BUT IF NA ANUS EVEN IROKO TREE GO JEALOUS HIM PRICK

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by djseanjohn77: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

Please find yourself a man from Togo, no wonder other countries too prefer Nigerian men grin grin grin grin
No matter what, Nigerian wome always listen to what their fellow woman says, and she is always write irrespective, provided the man is a man of few words. However, if the man is the one spilling too much, then they will say he is not a man, he is this and that.......man will always be blamed. You people should not worry yourself, what will tell on you will when the age reach grin grin grin ;Dthem no dey tell person, una mentors don dey marry one after the other
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sukkot: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
redpill men collapsing in 2023. first the NL guy who deleted his akant and now alex cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
michigang:
you are such a two mouthed buffoon. Ishi love and magnoliáa come and see

So I should come and see for what?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Magnoliaa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:
And you read his response to all the accusations, to conclude that's the whole story?!

Who/what are you referring to?

The topic or the commenter?

I don't seem to get your point...

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Zantalastic: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

And Nigerian men with good heart are perfect prey for wicked Nigerian women.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Liballo: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
OboOlora:

The whole Lagos knows nah Sofria
He’s not just gay, he’s the woman in the relationship!
A lot of men are either gay or bisexual. Wasn’t that how Ebuka’s wife say Yoye Banks nude pics on her husbands phone while on honeymoon?
The girl just swallowed her pride and accepted her fate of dating a celebrity.

I can understand lesbianism but how do you slash ur other man in the anu5

Iho idi nitori Olohun embarassed

So, you support Lesbianism but hate gayism , your stupidity is really unmatched.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Lionking1913(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Beta lady wey dey chop for mr biggs. [Jquote author=peepydelano post=119649246]Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl[/quote]
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by fxexperts: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Olosho don drop quote oo..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by michigang: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So despite all the WatsApp chats, some foools are still blaming the woman, can't y'all read and understand? Or you cannot see the date on the chats? Anytime I hear of relationship issues or break-up and it involves a Nigerian*man, I am always quick to say that "the man* is at fault", yes in 99percent cases, the men* are always at fault.

Imagine the broke* guy, trying to drain his fiancee financially, he can't afford a big wedding, yet is greeedy to have one by force. I am very happy Fancy dumped* him, infact men like him are a curse*, they have nothing good to offer, unless you just want to have children from them. What on earth is good about a broke*handsome guy with questionable SEXUALITY? Why should the shamefull issue still circulate on social media? Spits....
you are a man hater
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by michigang: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Igbo men on the beat again doing what they do best - evil. Only a fool with marry such heartless gorillas. That's why Igbo women 24/7 are now chasing after Yoruba, SS and Hausa boys to marry. Immediately they hear you are Yoruba, Hausa or Ijaw, fiam, they don off pant for you and start asking Baby when I you going to marry me. undecided
nincompoop
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by michigang: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Dude,Alex is gay.... everyone in lekki knows, it's basically an open secret
but he's kisses girls in films
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by michigang: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
storm001:
Alex will like regret this in the future.
It's hard to see a woman who really want to talk things out or commit her finance into a relationship.

The one that comes my way are always slay queens who want me to pay even for the airtime they use in calling me.

Reason I have been single since God knows when.

Rather stay single than be a simp.
how do you fúck?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ibkayee(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Princebest(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

This is just one of the issues we were trying to fix in another thread here this morning. This act of generalisation is uncalled for. Forget about the Internet people and live your life.

You are here advising ladies to stay wicked just because of some so called celebrity who chose the fake Internet life than real life.

If you are really this wicked why not just go ahead and stay wicked or highest, advise your own siblings and family members to stay wicked, atleast, the wickedness will only evolve around you and you alone. Please, stop deceiving people with your negative energy here.

I know, you low-key want a man to call your own husband maybe you haven’t just been lucky, most probably because of your negative attitude towards life in general. Change your perspective madam and you will have a man to call your own soon. Goodluck to you.

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by kushercain: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tzar91:
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.
Amen ooo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by noblechoco(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Want his wedding to be one in town , but not ready to spend money grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / Agbani Darego Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photo / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.