Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41246 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by dochenaj: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerian guy recommended they stay celibate through the length of their relationship which spanned for 5 years. Wow! That's interesting.

And that's the right thing to do, but these days people agree to date in the morning and in the evening they are rumpling bedsheets today. Sad reality of our society.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Themandator: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
When you are a career man be very careful about women. This Fancy seems to have a problrm and it's insecurity or let me say just a typical female who thinks she's the only one in love and wants it to be love, love love always. Like dis dude said he needs a doctorate. Some men might eventually stay single till Christ come with the way many of these Eves offspring behaves SMH

Between the two who is a career person ?

You reckon the lady waits on him for things ? She is richer and we'll groomed .. she is sophisticated but street wise

The guy is gay and lazy and living for the camera.

I will kill myself to even think of asking my wife to make so and so contribution to my marrying her ... Very shameful 5hing to do ... Just plan your wedding and let her bring whatever she wants as additional

Shameless gay hanging around real men like Obi Cubana

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by VawulenceProMax: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
In as much as the op is a very useless smelling toto entity, what Alex did to her is not good. Alex is my Bossom friend and I can attest to the fact that he has been fooking up and Dan. Fauck this shitt mann
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
TheChameleon:
Is the guy truly a homo?

Cos a girl that beautiful..who wouldn't want to screw her 5 x daily? undecided
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She might be beautiful but not sexually appealing to me.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
CanineOfJackal:
stop thinking, work with the evidence at your disposal, Alex is a closet gay
And your irrefutable and factual evidence is?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Flamemignon1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
michigang:
but he's kisses girls in films
You do know what acting is right? You know there are gay actors who act as straight men right?

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by DevilSignature: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!
can you quit nonsense Nigerian men, if I may ask, do you really have a problem with Nigerian men? Or, a mare hatred for Nigerian men.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by storm001(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
michigang:
how do you fúck?

You fit come make I show you show grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Luckysbab: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Who/what are you referring to?

The topic or the commenter?

I don't seem to get your point...
Never mind
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by stasius: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
My conclusion:

Alex was never into Fancy.

Fancy loves Alex and wants him by all means.
The girl worships Alex but Alex does not return same energy.
This alone breaks a woman in love.

Alex why you no love this babe na

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by DAramis: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make this Fancy of a girl rest kwanu.

Na wah for her self.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by HitSong: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creativity22:

Bullcrap!! Na people like you go still marry olosho las las
Lol
U think say I mumu like you?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tzar91:
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.

I no understand??
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by fergie001: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tzar91:
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.
You made me laugh.... I don do am person sha.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by naturefellow(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
When you are a career man be very careful about women. This Fancy seems to have a problrm and it's insecurity or let me say just a typical female who thinks she's the only one in love and wants it to be love, love love always. Like dis dude said he needs a doctorate. Some men might eventually stay single till Christ come with the way many of these Eves offspring behaves SMH
you're not making sense. Probably lack comprehension skills. In all of that expo, the doctorate matter is your only take away?

You conveniently miss how Alex is stonewalling the more pertinent matters she raised?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by naturefellow(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
You are right but Alex sexuality has been questionable over time and from all she said, it’s all pointing to the rumor about him not being straight or you think Alex is that disciplined not to have touched her for five years ? He just wanted to use her as a cover up. Babe say she want low key wedding so they could save up and do something meaningful with the money, but Alex wants a flamboyant one but also want the babe to chest most of the financial implications. The babe na correct babe, I don read most their leaked chats. Alex has many issues abeg
that would crash in 2 months
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by naturefellow(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
BIDOO:

Stop saying trash and be logical for once! That dude is a gay! five years? You only saw the part where he want to go for doctorate, what about the part where he said the lady family will carry almost all the wedding expenses! Read in between those lines and see the blueprint of Alex manipulation in the whole saga.
if you investigate properly, that dolt supports Tinubu/Shettima

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
sukkot:
redpill men collapsing in 2023. first the NL guy who deleted his akant and now alex cheesy

Which nl guy?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Dybala11(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!
Where's the stain abeg??
The guy might be gay, if she's not comfortable with being in a relationship without sex then why stay in the relationship??
When randy and depraved guys start their rubbish by running after ladies for sex you complain. This one didn't disturb her for sex and you're still bashing him because he didn't do that, you're too confused for your own good o. grin
If the budget/expectations of the lady concerning spending on the wedding ceremony isn't similar to that of Alexx, then she's right to call off the wedding like she did. Alex did her dirty sha, he demanded an apology before they can get back together and after the apology he refused to honour his words. A man should strive to keep to his words though.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.
he may not be gay, he may just be a FAKEGUY.
Being a FAKEGUY is worse than Being GAY.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Dybala11(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
BIDOO:

Stop saying trash and be logical for once! That dude is a gay! five years? You only saw the part where he want to go for doctorate, what about the part where he said the lady family will carry almost all the wedding expenses! Read in between those lines and see the blueprint of Alex manipulation in the whole saga.
Almost all the expenses ke, even the girl didn't say this in the screenshot now. Fear God abeg, no add sugar to the already funny issue. grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Dybala11(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:

This is shocking. You want a flamboyant wedding but don't want to contribute?? Isn't that what Nigerian men accuse us of? cheesy
Where did the girl said that Alex doesn't want to contribute?? Abeg now. grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by stasius: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.

Guys like that exist.
He may not be gay afterall.

There are people like him in this world. They thrive with controversies. And they are great manipulators of the human mind. Just keep them at arms length because no matter what you do you can't demistify them.
They are wired that way.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You do know what acting is right? You know there are gay actors who act as straight men right?
Lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Reussite: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Well the leaked chat is very surprising. Like not intimate with each other for 5yrs. How?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sukkot: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by LastProphet: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.

A silent achiever that prefers a loud wedding, keep biasing yourself

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by MyAmericandream(f): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Chai, Fancy na the type of babe I Dey find ohh.

Why Alex Dey do like Nigerian woman wey like wedding pass marriage.

Some guys sha

Him wan just show off for him so called fans. You know how he lives a lavish lifestyle. He wants his wedding to appear like that too.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by MyAmericandream(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl

Even church boys won’t wait for five years. They would just put a ring on it sharply after a year to avoid temptation. But this worldly Alex decide to wait for five years. He’s indeed an agayagay bread. No doubt about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by TheSourcerer: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

You might stand a chance.

He's gay.
hey hello , hope you have a great day smiley,really do smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Gay ass Alex for 5years you no knack na after marriage na you be the woman? Lol
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hey hello , hope you have a great day smiley,really do smiley

You too!

Happy New year!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics) / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.