Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41257 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by joyousever(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2023
You see am? He was just interested in getting married to her as a cover up of his sexuality. And then she ends up miserable and all alone in the marriage without being touched! In fact, she really dodged a bullet!

They're so many of them like that whose wives have been reporting and complaining bitterly about them on Facebook groups! May God not allow us to " miss road".

ednut1:
its in the link I attached na. She did an interview yesterday with sdk blog. Wait o i just read it well again. He was cheating and didn’t nack those woman , chineke shocked. Either gay or impotent

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BRATISLAVA: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2023
engrpheleeks:

Well, I think she must have seen the signs all along that he is gay. She cannot deny not have read the handwriting on the wall. Was she expecting him to openly tell her that he is gay? She saw all these signs and still decided to stick with him.
And talking about deceit, if you say 'why didn't he travel abroad to marry a white guy? Why did he deceive her?' Maybe he is not proud of being gay. It's possible he is gay but not proud of the lifestyle. I feel she should have confronted him about the decision of staying celibate.
We can only say he deceived her if they eventually got married and yet couldn't have sex. But as long as they didn't marry, he didn't deceive her.

He was deceiving her if she wanted sex and he told her to be celibate when the truth is that he's not attracted to her. He needed her money to do certain things, but was not there due to attraction or love. That's considerable deception. He should've traveled to a country where he can marry a man rather than tie her down for 5 years with celibacy, like he's born again.

From their chats he is egotistic and self-absorbed. Narcissists claim not to deceive people, even when they do.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

Did you know that there's a fake app I can use to run a fake chat with anyone and it will look lime it's the person

Dey there, internet and all dey advance on a daily ..... meanwhile I've not been following all these brouhaha sef, if e pass action film, osadebe,Oliver, chijioke mbanefo etc, I'm not interested

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Creativity22: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2023
HitSong:

Why should any sane and right thinking Man commit sincerely to a whóre/SLÚT?

What's there to value or cherish from what has been passed around by multiple men like football?

Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WASTE and a waste of time.

Cc: fucksilly
Bullcrap!! Na people like you go still marry olosho las las

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Was he also celibate, or was he sleeping...around with everything in skirts and trousers.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by CanineOfJackal: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.
stop thinking, work with the evidence at your disposal, Alex is a closet gay

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by seyoops4u: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Omoooo
this lady has a golden heart abeg..
E no easy to marry a celeb, just look at what he, Alex was concerned about. What people would say about their wedding not thinking what the marriage would be like.

siofra:

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by VULCAN(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Women like Fancy are rare.

Women like you are common

siofra:

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by CutieKing: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2023
From this whole episode,it's obvious the girl was well brought up,he loved Alex deeply and I guess the guy knew that as much,reason he was doing this to her.
For those who don't know,the girl father is a multi billionaire and one of the power brokers in the country.they can singlehandedly finance the wedding .
Lastly, Alex was with the girl probably because of what he intended to gain from her but I think the girl was wise and forward thinker to a fault.
Kudos to her.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by seyoops4u: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2023
you're spot on here ....
zed7:

From my perception of the girl, she seems highly disciplined and focused. Such women should not be marrying celebrities, they should marry their kind- someone who's likely not in the spotlight. That's the only way to have a good marriage.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by blaise26abj(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.

Don’t be hasty to conclude @ gay . But something is definitely wrong somewhere . 5 years celibacy ? Wonderful ! But it is achievable . Alex is so controlling and disrespectful to that lady ! It is borderline Narcissistic. This is why Yoruba men are winning hearts everywhere . I thought it is mostly ladies that are hell bent on big weddings . Yeyebrities everywhere.
You want a big wedding , you want the girl’s family to foot majority of the bills and you want to use your own money to do doctorate. Selfishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Gaddafih001(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

I wish I knew you personally.
I will paint you with tatasi and serve you a very chilled shege.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by seyoops4u: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2023
did you read everything ?
because it seems you only picked the ones that support your Alex there grin grin grin

Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 11:36am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Yes you are right, she admitted her fault and also blamed her close family for releasing those private chats. You see Alex, Uti and most of those bbnaija guys dy live some kind lifestyle but using some gullible ladies as cover.
i just read the interview the babe granted, i like that she acknowledged her fault of bringing the whole thing public and all of that. She tacitly confirmed his sexuality, and its a surprise she says she has no problems with that, she must really be in love with the guy. It somehow looks like if they go on and get married, they will get a divorce soon after marriage. They appear way too different. No matter how much they love each other, they have fundamental differences on Two leading cause of break up in marriage, Sex and Finances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

i just read the interview the babe granted, i like that she acknowledged her fault of bringing the whole thing public and all of that. She tacitly confirmed his sexuality, and its a surprise she says she has no problems with that, she must really be in love with the guy. It somehow looks like if they go on and get married, they will get a divorce soon after marriage. They are appear way too different. No matter how much they love each other, they have fundamental differences on Two leading cause of break up in marriage, Sex and Finances.
Exactly, you are right bro. They are better apart.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Codes151(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Alex is bi.

Girl sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by seyoops4u: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
when I saw that part, I was like h'olup, what's going on here ? grin

Ishilove:

This is shocking. You want a flamboyant wedding but don't want to contribute?? Isn't that what Nigerian men accuse us of? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by matm: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Go check the meaning of celibacy .It has nothing to do with what u are saying.
Leave celibacy for religious people.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2023
atheistandproud:
Who cares really?

So long as hypergamy exists, high earning men will continue to use women to play volleyball abi na squash. Squash is a lot more apt to describe this.

Dear Nigerian women, Nigerian men do not think like you do. We do not like celebrities or die after rich women. Some of us do but majority of us do not because we live in reality. If we reach a certain level of financial stability, we look below to pick someone up to reach our level.

The average Nigerian woman on the other hand will never date a man at her level or below, unless she decides to settle well into her 30s. Celebrity worship and materialism lives here rent-free.

I'm sure that there's a guy that loves Fancy for real but he doesn't have Alex's status so she sidelined him. This is not about Nigerian men, it's about the subset of Nigerian men that you keep choosing. Funnily enough, like NPCs, majority of you want the same subset of men. These men have endless options of other women like you who want the same thing. They can pick and choose at will.

It is no wonder John Doe of Twitter will keep advising men to stay 5 steps ahead of their wives on every societal standard available.

At the bolded, Everyone will be fine.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2023
FiremanX:
Mumu! both lesbianism and gayism is foolishness, how do a fellow girl Bleep her own gender? isn't that foolishness?
actually he may have a point...maybe a woman can do some things on another woman that are exciting..maybe. i no know as e dey do dem. but mehn how is the sight of a fellow male's penis not irritating for a man, not to even talk of bringing it close to you.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ValeeLove(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
so celebacy is impossible?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by gassbee: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
blaquebelle:
There's nothing wrong in convincing her to stay celibate as far as they are on the same page. And as for the wedding expenses, Nigerian men have been suffering worse than this in the hands of my gender grin It's best to just avoid shallow people. Meanwhile, this people should carry their wahala off our faces. No one cares undecided This new year, unnecessary drama is not allowed. Since the wedding scattered since, what should we all do?
can u agree to b celibate with your woman for 5 years

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Thermodynamics(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

By the time you don turn to evening newspaper you go understand say stay wicked nor de pay. You're a woman, do not forget that.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Kaycee54321(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Alex is doing like a Nigerian woman, but watin e dey do na some guys' behaviour...

grin grin

Paw paw na King of memes abeg grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by janvier27(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
It amazes me when women fall in love blindly with irresponsible men
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tabaralph: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Na today you know say alexx dey yansh bobrisky ?….he don tey , the guy na Comfirm gay na..100%

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
From their leaked chats and interviews she granted, she was naive and inexperienced and Alex took advantage of that.

Can you please rest a little bit.

Chochocho like a woman on this thread. You are a man for goodness sake. Smhh.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
O
Treassured:

Can you please rest a little bit.

Chochocho like a woman on this thread. You are a man for goodness sake. Smhh.
Shameless gay, keep living a dirty lifestyle and Bleep off my mentions. Defending nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tessyluv24(f): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
How are we sure that this chat is not fake��. Besides this is 2023, i no wan dey hear all this kind thing abeg

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by lyricalejeh(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
All lies.
How e take be lie

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by meobizy(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
lyricalejeh:

How e take be lie
My friend, move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.