Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41251 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by StreetFight: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
And that is bad
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Daversscript(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
How true is this story?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by timiade446(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

Wicked??

Get a life blockhead

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by StreetFight: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by baretalk: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
That guy is a wannabe, you no see how he dey follow dem Cubana convoy for nyansh, that weak idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Yuneehk(f): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Chai, Fancy na the type of babe I Dey find ohh.

Why Alex Dey do like Nigerian woman wey like wedding pass marriage.

Some guys sha
You'll be surprised how lots of Nigerian women want low key weddings. The ones you see do not represent ALL Nigerian women.

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
the gal no even fine, Alexx go carry wahala wan marry
undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by SmartPolician: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Alex and Fancy will entertain us this January before Big Brother starts - that's for interested people though grin

19 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by TheChameleon: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Is the guy truly a homo?

Cos a girl that beautiful..who wouldn't want to screw her 5 x daily? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
BIDOO:

Stop saying trash and be logical for once! That dude is a gay! five years? You only saw the part where he want to go for doctorate, what about the part where he said the lady family will carry almost all the wedding expenses! Read in between those lines and see the blueprint of Alex manipulation in the whole saga.

If Alex was a Gay and his ex was straight. Then their relationship was already dead on arrival. It won't work. Though I can't judge Alex because I don't know of he is truly gay. But if he is then he will rot in hell. Fact undecided

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by HitSong: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!
Why should any sane and right thinking Man commit sincerely to a whóre/SLÚT?

What's there to value or cherish from what has been passed around by multiple men like football?

Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WASTE and a waste of time.

Cc: fucksilly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Raysleek: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.
There is a difference between overspending and spending more.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by grandstar(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Obviously he’s gay because he’s not been intimate with her for 5yrs has got nothing to do with religion, so what do we call that? The lady na better girl

He is gay. Uti Nwachukwu was reported to be his boyfriend at a time. I am surprised his ex who has lived abroad for years now did not know.

14 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Jowi Zaza be like hmmm where is this heading to.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Slynation(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Wahala wahala...well we don't need a soothsayer to tell you this Alexx guy is a bi, but that's his business, from the content of the text, one would find out there is no love but Tolerance all along, because I wonder why two self acclaimed lovebirds will be calling eachother by there names (Alexx and Fancy)

In a bid to showoff all for the media, Nigga wanted an extravagant wedding, to what end exactly?? How many lavish wedding stood the test of time, I can go on and on to count if time permits...

No doubt, this fancy girl is a good person, imagine loving a guy even after finding out he's bi and staying celebate for 5years just to cover up for him and his career...She must have been manipulated and intimidated by ladies with big ass and big boobs hovering around Alexx to think he's the ultimate trophy she's privileged to win, but you can never monopolize a public gbola let alone a gbola with questionable direction...

I just hope she heals from this nonsense and find the one that would appreciate and compliment her kinda person...

28 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
So, this showbusiness stuff is real?

Packaging.

And Nigerians judged that girl harshly.

So, Alexx is a manipulator? And a narcissist.

Tufiakwa!!!

16 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Leave nigerian men out of this. How does a normal guy lose a girl like Fancy? If what she said is correct, how?

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BRATISLAVA: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

Celibate for 5 years? It was going to be a lavender marriage to a gold-digging slay king with the way the revelations are coming in.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by kingreign(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Shut up you mumu feminist!

The more you try, the more you look stupid even to your fellow female folks. angry

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Mercury12(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.
is Alex a gay. I hate gay people o. Gays lesbians abominables. Do you have evidence?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by TheChameleon: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Maybe he's a fagg0t like Peter Obi undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Majesty33(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Alex can afford a very very big wedding all alone, he is rich and the girl in question is just cooking up fake stories simply because he didnt accept her back after the apology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ufuosman(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Make una rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by CheapHomes1: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

The long epistle that was written, pls who wrote it? Was it the man or the woman?

How is the man wicked?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

Fake news

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by blackpanda: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
This lady will be the biggest fooool to marry Alex Ekubo. Sorry to say

10 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ahuitzotl: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
If it's me , I will be celibate for 10 years on her case.....Mad woman..

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FashionCookie(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Ohhhh....make them gettat abeg. undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

It is more rampant with the Nigerian women.

They will see a generous man, and immediately tag him a maga.

That is why men are shying away from helping Nigerian women unconditionally.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by odaniel1(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2023
May God never let us meet [/b]manipulative[b] people this new year, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Abdul9025(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2023
smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.