Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41250 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by siofra(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
nairamaniac:
he may not be gay, he may just be a FAKEGUY.
Being a FAKEGUY is worse than Being GAY.

Wetin be fakeguy?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 1Sharon(f): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Chai, Fancy na the type of babe I Dey find ohh.

Why Alex Dey do like Nigerian woman wey like wedding pass marriage.

Some guys sha

Homosexual men tend to be very feminine like women. That's why they like the same things.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 1Sharon(f): 3:52am On Jan 04, 2023
StreetFight:

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?

Sharappp.

Does Alex strike you as a deeply religious person?

Even if he abstained for religious reasons, why date for years and years? Fancy is an attractive woman,

Why not hastily tie the knot like Muslims do?

If it was a woman that didn't touch her fiancee for years, you'd definitely say she was hiding something. You wouldn't say this.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 1Sharon(f): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2023
atheistandproud:
Who cares really?

So long as hypergamy exists, high earning men will continue to use women to play volleyball abi na squash. Squash is a lot more apt to describe this.

Dear Nigerian women, Nigerian men do not think like you do. We do not like celebrities or die after rich women. Some of us do but majority of us do not because we live in reality. If we reach a certain level of financial stability, we look below to pick someone up to reach our level.

The average Nigerian woman on the other hand will never date a man at her level or below, unless she decides to settle well into her 30s. Celebrity worship and materialism lives here rent-free.

I'm sure that there's a guy that loves Fancy for real but he doesn't have Alex's status so she sidelined him. This is not about Nigerian men, it's about the subset of Nigerian men that you keep choosing. Funnily enough, like NPCs, majority of you want the same subset of men. These men have endless options of other women like you who want the same thing. They can pick and choose at will.

It is no wonder John Doe of Twitter will keep advising men to stay 5 steps ahead of their wives on every societal standard available.

Firstly, Alex is not the average Nigerian man be cause he's a homosexual.

And what status does Alex really have? A man that is rumoured to be homosexual?

To hell with his money, no woman should go for that.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 1Sharon(f): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why trick her? Why not just marry a gay guy in a foreign country?

Maybe that's what he needed his PhD for. The chance to meet a loving guy in one of the top Doctors countries.

What he should have done was gone for a proper lavender wedding with a lesbian woman. Not a break the heart of an unsuspecting innocent woman. He can see his gay lovers on the side.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by 1Sharon(f): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Flamemignon1:

If that's your religion, it's ok but it's literally an open secret that Alex is gay,like everyone in lekki knows,he doesn't hide it neither does he flaunt it,if you ask him, depending on who you are to him,he might tell you the truth but I also fault her in this,you can't tell me she didn't know when it was literally not a secret especially amongst Alex's friends and family

Maybe she heard the rumours but still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt?

She seems naive but also sensible.

And ppl like her are a target for Alex.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 5:31am On Jan 04, 2023
CutieKing:
From this whole episode,it's obvious the girl was well brought up,he loved Alex deeply and I guess the guy knew that as much,reason he was doing this to her.
For those who don't know,the girl father is a multi billionaire and one of the power brokers in the country.they can singlehandedly finance the wedding .
Lastly, Alex was with the girl probably because of what he intended to gain from her but I think the girl was wise and forward thinker to a fault.
Kudos to her.
They have come again, it's not a multi Billionaire na multi trillionaire, Yeye!
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
So despite all the WatsApp chats, some foools are still blaming the woman, can't y'all read and understand? Or you cannot see the date on the chats? Anytime I hear of relationship issues or break-up and it involves a Nigerian*man, I am always quick to say that "the man* is at fault", yes in 99percent cases, the men* are always at fault.

Imagine the broke* guy, trying to drain his fiancee financially, he can't afford a big wedding, yet is greeedy to have one by force. I am very happy Fancy dumped* him, infact men like him are a curse*, they have nothing good to offer, unless you just want to have children from them. What on earth is good about a broke*handsome guy with questionable SEXUALITY? Why should the shamefull issue still circulate on social media? Spits....
You are calling someone that can feed you and your family for years a broke boy? you get sense at all?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by atheistandproud(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Firstly, Alex is not the average Nigerian man be cause he's a homosexual.

And what status does Alex really have? A man that is rumoured to be homosexual?

To hell with his money, no woman should go for that.

With all due respect, please don't put words into my mouth. Pretty please.

Nowhere did I say Alex was "average". I said the average Nigerian man, the guy that does a 9-5 doesn't chase celebrity/rich women the way the average Nigerian woman does.

I also stated that Fancy may have an average guy who could like her but she's fallen into the trap of wanting a celebrity despite not being cutout for that lifestyle.

Now on to the rest of your post, Alex does have status that the average guy doesn't have. Forget all these social media posturing.

If you put Samuel, the guy working at DSTV branch office or Femi, the customer rep at Access bank with Alex Ekubo, 9 out of 10 Nigerian women will pick Alex, even if he's a Transsexual.

It's sad but it's true. If Alex's status doesn't move you, then I admire your mental strength but for the rest of our sisters, they'll rather be mistreated by Alex or compete with other women for his attention than have an average man all to themselves.

I'm not spitting out of my ass, this is something that I have sat down and seen women argue both for and against and majority picked status everytime.

The only status that women reject is pastor's wife (mommy). That's the only one that I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Wetin be fakeguy?
Fake Guy is a guy that doesn't behave Real. Artificial mentality&actions.

A fakeguy is worse than a fake girl. Cos famales can be easily excused for not being completely real.

Also men are expected to be incharge to a larger extent.
Just see his foolish and arrogant replies to the girls messages.
That *SHE HAS THE NERVES*.
The nerves for what exactly? Is he God?
I'm a player atimes, but I always have it at the back of my mind at everytime(T} that my victims eyes can clear and turn against me. Immediately a real guy sees that part of his prey, he should immediately revert to Petting and being remorseful. That's what makes someone A MAN. Not being superman even when the odds have turned against you.

Most likely this alexxx of a fakeguy wasn't physically attracted to her, yet put her in line for marriage. Using celibacy as an alibi.

He would still most likely not be sexually active with her even in marriage apart from having reasons to procreate.

Meanwhile what Gave you the notion from the WhatsApp exchange that he is Gay?
It seems there is something there I'm missing.
Cos she said something about catching him with curvy ladies.
Is it that he wasn't smashing those curvy ladies she accused him with?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
redpill men collapsing in 2023. first the NL guy who deleted his akant and now alex cheesy
Alex is not a redpiller. A redpiller protects his own domain in a relationship. He doesn't have the need or time to manipulate his partner's domain.

The attitude/charisma alone of a redpiller influences the direction of the relationship, without the need of mental-manipulation.

Alex is a manipulator not a redpiller.

A manipulator is always insecured and mentally disturbed.
A redpiller sleeps well with complete rest of mind even in the arms of his prey(partner) cos he knows he is in control of the direction their relationship is heading.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sukkot: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

Alex is not a redpiller. A redpiller protects his own domain in a relationship. He doesn't have the need or time to manipulate his partner's domain.

The attitude/charisma alone of a redpiller influences the direction of the relationship, without the need of mental-manipulation.

Alex is a manipulator not a redpiller.

A manipulator is always insecured and mentally disturbed.
A redpiller sleeps well with complete rest of mind even in the arms of his prey(partner) cos he knows he is in control of the direction their relationship is heading.
of course alex is not a redpiller but many redpillers were using him to champion their cause before they found out he was actually a celibate wayo man. now they have jumped off his bandwagon. initially they thought he made her apologize and then blocked her. but now we are finding out he is a celibate wayo man which there is nothing wrong in being celibate but that is your wife already why do you have to wait five years to sleep with your wife ? the act of sex is the divine marriage that joins you together . two become one. and so alex is just a clout chasing weirdo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.

Let me add that you disappointed me with this final conclusion. Not becos I'm a guy. But considering that this was all you could deduce from the entire issues between them.
This kind of issue can happen between any set of couple in any part of the world.

This is MAY{MAY OOO} have been a case of Hypergamy gone wrong. Even if she may have finally fallen completely in love with him after they had started dating. She was definitely MARRYING-UP(HYPERGAMY). Why did she stay 5years in the relationship and succuming to delicate terms from him from the very first-step of their relationship.

They are obviously earning good money in their fields.
But he is in a more visible limelight than she is.

So my dear don't narrow your own Reasoning-faculty to *NIGERIAN MEN*.
If that's how you are in real life, you may strike people around you as someone with a shallow thinking or one that has inferiority complex but yet desperately looking for excuses with other people's bad experiences to berate what she personally/selfishly detests.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
of course alex is not a redpiller but many redpillers were using him to champion their cause before they found out he was actually a celibate wayo man. now they have jumped off his bandwagon. initially they thought he made her apologize and then blocked her. but now we are finding out he is a celibate wayo man which there is nothing wrong in being celibate [b]but that is your wife already [/b]why do you have to wait five years to sleep with your wife ? the act of sex is the divine marriage that joins you together . two become one. and so alex is just a clout chasing weirdo
for sure he is a clout chasing weirdo. That's why I called him a FAKEGUY.

But they were not yet married already.
Maybe they had knacked at the beginning of their flame. But the girl wouldn't reveal that from the messages she leaked.
Maybe they have knacked and the sex was terrible to Alex, so he used celibacy as an excuse to stay off sex with her.

IV been in that situation a few times.
She may not be his spec sexually. But yet kept her for next 5years due to other things she could bring to the table.

I actually have friends who deliberately married women they don't have sex with apart from moments they both decide to produce a baby.

Alex is not a pastor or a renowned born again Christian, so why be celibate for 5years? ABI he was reverse they girl hymen to DEFAULT SETTINGS? grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sukkot: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2023
nairamaniac:
for sure he is a clout chasing weirdo. That's why I called him a FAKEGUY.

But they were not yet married already.
Maybe they had knacked at the beginning of their flame. But the girl wouldn't reveal that from the messages she leaked.
Maybe they have knacked and the sex was terrible to Alex, so he used celibacy as an excuse to stay off sex with her.

IV been in that situation a few times.
She may not be his spec sexually. But yet kept her for next 5years due to other things she could bring to the table.

I actually have friends who deliberately married women they don't have sex with apart from moments they both decide to produce a baby.

Alex is not a pastor or a renowned born again Christian, so why be celibate for 5years? ABI he was reverse they girl hymen to DEFAULT SETTINGS? grin
grin grin grin grin yeah he trying to make her a born again virgin lol. but as yu said you have friends who deliberately married women they dont have sex with. whats the purpose of that ?

my definition of marriage is sex. thats the biblical definition. once you have had sex with a woman thats your wife. two have become one.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin yeah he trying to make her a born again virgin lol. but as yu said you have friends who deliberately married women they dont have sex with. whats the purpose of that ?

It serves toooo many purposes. Just too many.
They save their sexual strenght for ladies they need to satisfy outside their .marriage .
Also sex with their wives are a complete turnoff.
Even from the very first day of their dating, the sex was terrible.
But yet they worked towads marriage Asif their lives depended on it. They are still married till now so. Children and other activities actually replaces alot of fundamental issues.

sukkot:

my definition of marriage is sex. thats the biblical definition. once you have had sex with a woman thats your wife. two have become one.
but in their case, it seemed they hadn't even had sex yet. Shes yet to reveal that.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sukkot: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
nairamaniac:

It serves toooo many purposes. Just too many.
They save their sexual strenght for ladies they need to satisfy outside their .marriage .
Also sex with their wives are a complete turnoff.
Even from the very first day of their dating, the sex was terrible.

But yet they worked towads marriage Asif their lives depended on it. They are still married till now so. Children and other activities actually replaces alot of fundamental issues.

but in their case, it seemed they hadn't even had sex yet. Shes yet to reveal that.
thats a terrible life. to be married to someone you are not sexually attracted to cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by nairamaniac: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
thats a terrible life. to be married to someone you are not sexually attracted to cheesy
Abaaa! Some people place too many things above sex in marriage.

Sex may not even be in their TOP5 most important things.
Especially men/women who worked into the marriage with full mind to cheat on their spouse.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BRATISLAVA: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
1Sharon:

What he should have done was gone for a proper lavender wedding with a lesbian woman. Not a break the heart of an unsuspecting innocent woman. He can see his gay lovers on the side.

Looks like he needed a stepping stone of sorts, and she was gullible to his emotional abuse. Imagine forgiving a cheat over and over. Is she the only one in love in this century?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2023
He's gonna feed you with his pooop and chicken change, stupidd assssLicker. I don't know why I should be seeing your mentions
FiremanX:
You are calling someone that can feed you and your family for years a broke boy? you get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
He's gonna feed you with his pooop and chicken change, stupidd assssLicker. I don't know why I should be seeing your mentions
You are a dumb ass, hence why I always mention you. the person u are calling broke if he tells you to open your legs, u will open with wide from West to East without hesitating, Yeye. cheesy cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2023
I just smh,... you think every woman is as cheapp as the women in your family? The mere fact that he has a complicated sexuality makes him a total complete misfit in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned gayy men are mentally not okay.
FiremanX:
You are a dumb ass, hence why I always mention you. the person u are calling broke if he tells you to open your legs, u will open with wide from West to East without hesitating, Yeye. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I just smh,... you think every woman is as cheapp as the women in your family? The mere fact that he has a complicated sexuality makes him a total complete misfit in my opinion. As far as I'm concerned gayy men are mentally not okay.
How did you know that he's gay?
Did you open ur legs wide for him and he didn't fvck you? undecided undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Kobicove(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2023
Is this true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.