Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41252 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by qtguru(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
You can't tell me otherwise abeg, this guy is gay.

I heard inside gist, him and Uti. But now I see either he's born again or gay.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by kals4luv990(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Tzar91:
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.
Boss yu hv started already grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Treassured: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
See two Adults washing their Undies outsidegrin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Thomasankara(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]did this lady ever try calling him with a different number he doesn't know? [color=#770077]
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by aktolly54(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!
no be you dey find fine boy to marry, instead of settling for average looking guy who can dress well and presentable. It serve Dem girls right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by HaneefahRN(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
It is girls dating all these gigolos I pity. Awon faworaja men

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by obayendo1010(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2023
fear women that rant like this, there desperation is next to nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2023
This matter done dey long. Now we have his side of the story, her side of the story, the truth and the edited fact. 4 sides of just one story. What a wow

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by SatanKeepOff: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2023
You may have heard well bro.

I am from Abia State and i have frustrated the hell outa the girls i dated

Tzar91:
I heard that guys from Abia state are good in frustrating ladies that genuinely love them. Am from abia state, God pls no let me frustrate somebody's daughter.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by vertueptime: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Who are they?

siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Richieniit: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

You're not serious. Did you see the guy response Don't be deceived by the Internet. Everything the guy replied contract from the headlines. He only asked her to quiet down. Thank God he dumped her sorry ass. Continue blaming innocent men for ur bad useless behavior.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by sageb: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2023
qtguru:

Yes, you know the story. Alex was living in Uti's house back then.
They denied it several times, rather telling people that they are models.
I.K Ogbonna was one of them till he part ways with them and got hooked to a colombian lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by RenaissanceGuy: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
StreetFight:

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.
Can you and I make Heaven like this?
His abstinence was not based on the abstinence born again Christians practise. He was obviously a gay and just wanted to marry, to put the rumours to rest.

13 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by chimpad: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
This lady always sounds foolish. What you posted in a public group is what you should have discussed with your fiancee amicably in the first place. You sounded so arrogant like you feed him. If you had all these opinions about the relationship, then you should have called the man, and discuss this a few times before exloding. If I was this Alex I would have done exactly the same thing. This is ridiculous! I get one wey dey sound like her, that I'm just about to kick her sorry ass to the curb!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by OboOlora(f): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

The whole Lagos knows nah Sofria
He’s not just gay, he’s the woman in the relationship!
A lot of men are either gay or bisexual. Wasn’t that how Ebuka’s wife say Yoye Banks nude pics on her husbands phone while on honeymoon?
The girl just swallowed her pride and accepted her fate of dating a celebrity.

I can understand lesbianism but how do you slash ur other man in the anu5

Iho idi nitori Olohun embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
StreetFight:

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?
Let’s call a spade a spade, i frown at premarital sex and no where will you see me promoting it but I will not have someone who’s sexuality has been questionable hide under under the cover of religion to live a demonic life. You and I know Alex is not that disciplined, let’s be realistic please. You can’t deceive God, it won’t work. Good to know you already know who’s gonna make heaven.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by obailala(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2023
5 years?

This actually means either of 2 things;
1. The guy is extremely wicked/selfish for asking a woman to remain celibate while he bleeps around (cos there's not a chance in the worldthat he's celibate himself).

2. Nigger is gay and just needs her for appearances.

But then, I blame the girl 100%. I'm sure there'd be hundreds of normal decent guys chasing after her all these years but no, she prefers celebrity fine boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ProtonX: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Kapeter:
Shouldn't she still be happy abi at least one thing I've come to learn about Nigerian girls is that if you are not so certain about marrying them (infact if you never marry them self) don't even ever let your chest mistakenly touch theirs especially when you notice they are in love with you cuz na the beginning of their witchcraft madness be dat. If you ever hear them screaming "You used me" after breakup na wetin Dem dey talk gan gan be dat. Honestly Alexx did nothing wrong by not touching her really. You can see dude is quite more concerned about his life, Fancy just insecure nothing more. Wrote that long epistle about how she'd cancel the wedding bla bla bla and then still waiting for Alexx to reply even after already telling few friends and one Mrs Toyin. When you know you don't share same vision then take a stand and be sure what you want to do. All the she's spending too much bvllshlt are just excuses.

One thing I noticed here is I think she wasn't getting enough attention from Alexx, and I think Alexx belong to the school of silent achievers. Men that don't do much talking but prefer to take care of things instead and then Alex looks ambitious too, person say him wan go for doctorate you dey complain. Abeg jare this fancy just bring the poor boy matter for open market. Nonsense.

Man STFU! Are those your deductions from the post? I haven't gone past the first page but you've made silly comments. Read to comprehend not blab.
Boys like you give men like us a bad name. People like you deserve your kind so you can come and make Nairaland topics asking for advice.

9 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by buzorcharles(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2023
A gay trying hard to impress with inlaw money. I tot Alex get sense b4? Ik ogbonna why did ur wife left u? Hmmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tiswell(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

bitter alpha widow

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by chloride6: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by eldoradoxx: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
That one na certified gay since. Many ladies don't even know that their guys are into gay relationship with other guys they form Paddy paddy with. I don't have any issue with anyone who chooses to be gay, but let your partners know your sexual orientation on time.

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Kingcalls: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

U are a psychopath and both men and women should be weary of u... u really have no value in this world

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Isokoboy(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Including your father and pastor

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by engrpheleeks(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerians sha. If he had decided to go the way of bobrisky, una go complain, backlash am. Now he decided to marry a lady, una call am gay, pretending to be straight.
How should he have lived his life to please you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by atheistandproud(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Who cares really?

So long as hypergamy exists, high earning men will continue to use women to play volleyball abi na squash. Squash is a lot more apt to describe this.

Dear Nigerian women, Nigerian men do not think like you do. We do not like celebrities or die after rich women. Some of us do but majority of us do not because we live in reality. If we reach a certain level of financial stability, we look below to pick someone up to reach our level.

The average Nigerian woman on the other hand will never date a man at her level or below, unless she decides to settle well into her 30s. Celebrity worship and materialism lives here rent-free.

I'm sure that there's a guy that loves Fancy for real but he doesn't have Alex's status so she sidelined him. This is not about Nigerian men, it's about the subset of Nigerian men that you keep choosing. Funnily enough, like NPCs, majority of you want the same subset of men. These men have endless options of other women like you who want the same thing. They can pick and choose at will.

It is no wonder John Doe of Twitter will keep advising men to stay 5 steps ahead of their wives on every societal standard available.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:

Illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Elidrisy20: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Their wahala,we get plenty issues at hand
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by internet: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Good morning to u all. How can my friend get his original copy of w.a.s.s.c.e result he wrote back then. He did not collect the original result and now the school where he wrote the exam is no more in existence.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BRATISLAVA: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
qtguru:

Lol @born again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Engagement / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida / Steve Crown: "How I Handle Female Fans"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.