Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38042 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by SPAMBOX7: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway
To many caps for simps to buy. Smart bitch cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by jasent(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies [/quote] you didn't complete this story. You didn't tell us how he left after having sex with you. Ok where is the personal experience in your write-up?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by SPAMBOX7: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
jasent:

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies you didn't complete this story. You didn't tell us how he left after having sex with you. Ok where is the personal experience in your write-up?
She will never tell how she was fvcked uselessly and trashed away like a waste. She won't grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Aladdin1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway
these qualities you used to describe yourself speak volumes and i would like to make you my wife.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by alade26632: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Close your legs until after marriage, that's the right message to pass around not even because you want to keep a man sef. Well we're wired differently sha.Close your legs until after marriage, that's the right message to pass around not even because you want to keep a man sef. Well we're wired differently sha....
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by drnoel: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

This is childish. You can't use your own myopic views to attempt to fit a whole group of men in one box. It can't work.
That man that you are stringing alone and attempting to keep on his toes. You are just lucky it's not some men that I know.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

But opening legs doesn't still mean he'll love, right? We all know this. Men are committed as long as he loves you and you give him peace. But these men still leave as long as they get sex. Like it's all sex they want from you

What are you saying?

Looking through life and the experiences I've had, I think how you guys meet matters, the values between you both matter's as well i.e if you're Someone who have respect for the things of God, responsible, ambitious, focused, have moral rectitude (let's say these are things you hold dear). When looking for a partner naturally you should look out for your base line values in that person. Why is that?

You see the issue is not a guy walking after sex or even a lady as the case may be, what connected you both? when what connects you people is frivolous or you havent really seen the person for who they are, then you're argument holds true, most times the basis of these kinds of meetings is either the guy likes what he's seeing and he'll pretend or the lady wants to cash out or have an emotional vacuum filled, so the guy is a buffer for that.

Believe me, when you're looking for a life partner or even a meaningful relationship that connects deep and you know what you want, it will be hard to meet a hit and run.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Godsongang: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
What's sex? Please what's first date is it January 1st.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Csami(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

A man who's destined to leave will leave no matter when the relationship begins, no matter when it ends, and no matter how much sex you have or don't have.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by EmiDon11: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
What the young lady said is true.
I am a victim.
If my girlfriend deny me sex, i will keep being loyal to her until i get what i want, which is her kpekus.
After knacking her, i will come back to my senses and be looking down on her.
I will hate her 4 no reason.

7 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Echoban: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

But opening legs doesn't still mean he'll love, right? We all know this. Men are committed as long as he loves you and you give him peace. But these men still leave as long as they get sex. Like it's all sex they want from you

Hear the bitter truth. Sex will never hold any man or makes any man likes a woman. It's just immediate fake love/lust. We guys naturally love to stay alone, taste different pussy, only sex from a woman with value or productive life will make a man stay put. He may even taste another woman but will always go back to his valued woman. Like something that makes him likes u aside sex. Once a man ejaculate, his eyes clears, only ur value keeps him back. Women without any value are in for a long thing,..

17 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Monzze: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
A girl started to ignore and avoid me because I didn't touch her on the first visit. I find it very surprising

10 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Baronthecelebri: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

are you the one on your profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Can we have sex?

In a hotel?

You pay for everything?

We forget everything we have heard before and have something for more.

Sure?

Never intending to bore

If the pic in your profile is yours,......sure?

Ready to answer more questions when we meet?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by JustPowerApps(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your thread is confusing cheesy

When exactly should they give it, since you are now the counsellor of women affairs online

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Baronthecelebri: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
If you have a good character and you give the man peace, he'll stay. God bless you
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Baronthecelebri: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm available, if you'll give me peace of mind.my WhatsApp number is 08137789043
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
I'm available, if you'll give me peace of mind.my WhatsApp number is 08137789043

Stop talking about peace of mind

Does it mean you lack peace or what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by MrColdsweat: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Men don fcck this one tire

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by imagrg(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sex is what motivates a man to marrying you.
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by imagrg(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
When you want to buy a pair of shoes, you must test it to see if it's your size, so is relationship.
As a man I must test the woman's kpekus to make sure it's in good condition before keeping it for life!
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

Oh no no no, if what you type is true then where the hell have u been ? Been looking for you, someone go to the village, tell my mum , I ve found her! Call me bae
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by kelspinall(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anaakogheri
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by dazzlingd(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeweltz:

There’s no strict rule to this thing.
If you stress a guy too much and he is really interested in sleeping with you, he will continue to wait. And when he eventually enters that promise land, then he would be like, so this is the whole drama and stress all ends. And he will lose interest in you because the puszy is not so much different after all the stress.
And many times, sex have happened on the first day and the guy will still find the girl very interesting and continue because the sex wasn’t used as the ultimate bait.
Don’t ever use your kpekus as ultimate prize

8 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nicepoker(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
The only thing this one can offer is her sewage pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Slynation(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Olosho don drop updates...!!

5 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Bryan88(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Comin from same person that claims she equally virgin, that she only had sex twice all her life

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Fahvvy: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

If you've ever heard of the term "deductive reasoning" then you'll know that, I don't necessarily need to know you in person before I know what kind of person you are undecided...

The bolded is proof of how very ignorant you are about what the concept of "value" is to a man undecided...

Go and meet the masculine elders (I sincerely pray you know what "masculine" is) in your family (if any) and learn from them, blimey, it will help you a great deal. Good day!! undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

So did you eventually give the man you spoke about the sex he sought after…?

Because he will still leave you when he realizes he ain’t getting none. So your aim of keeping him is still defeated in the end!

Your way of keeping a man sounds manipulative though!

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Streetmovement(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Breakfast delayed can never be denied grin

Know this and know Peace

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by thestreets(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

y does it feel like i know you! it's good to have a good brain. A brain that can process information. U stay in FCT.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Smartguyboy(m): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Sounding like a kid I swear a man who want to bleep you will still bleep you some can spend millions just for that 2 seconds pleasure while some will even go extra mile to do introduction to your family just to bleep you . A guy who will marry you if you like starve him sex for 6 months or have sex on a first date will marry you.
Moreover many of you want money and good life and you don’t want to labor that why they will bleep you and run.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.