Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38044 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 1:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Sounding like a kid I swear a man who want to bleep you will still bleep you some can spend millions just for that 2 seconds pleasure while some will even go extra mile to do introduction to your family just to bleep you . A guy who will marry you if you like starve him sex for 6 months or have sex on a first date will marry you.
Moreover many of you want money and good life and you don’t want to labor that why they will bleep you and run.
I know a married man with kids who went to do introduction to a girls family just because he wanted to sleep with her.

He finally got his way and left.

Very extreme yes but people do these things!

8 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by otikpoko(m): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Lol.. You can't get our of this world alive, same as your pvssy can't escape being bleeped numerously or at least multiple times before you found the right glue dick.. It gives you more knowledge about how men are differently programmed & how to deal with them.

My dear if your pussy is sweet with good behaviour, you will stay, if there is no space, a reasonable man will create a space for you.

Just make sure you are giving in for a wise, educated and God fearing man.

No be small God fearing man when dey sex before marriage! shocked

What a confused generation angry

Wonder if y'all read the back of your Bible undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ThugOfWar: 4:58am On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

I know a married man with kids who went to do introduction to a girls family just because he wanted to sleep with her.

He finally got his way and left.

Very extreme yes but people do these things!
they don't know how far we can go

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mandate2023: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Close your legs until after marriage, that's the right message to pass around not even because you want to keep a man sef. Well we're wired differently sha.

U mean I will wait till after marriage b4 having sex with someone not a virgin.....u want to buy used market without testing..........as u r gullibly waiting someone else is doing it with her

4 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Allylic(f): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2023
There is no formula to this thing..because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for someone else..sex or no sex, a good person or a relationship that is meant to be will be...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Buhari4sale: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2023
otikpoko:

No be small God fearing man when dey sex before marriage! shocked

What a confused generation angry

Wonder if y'all read the back of your Bible undecided

You be mumu... Abraham is the father of faith. So he didn't have sex with Sarah until God told him to abi... Do you see it anywhere in the 10 commandment not to have sex before marriage?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Ironically, one of the longest and best relationships I ever had was one we did it on the first week of knowing each other.

I see all such advice as useless as what works for one might not for another.

You can’t go into a relationship with a rigid mindset and expect it to work.

Relationship is mostly complex cos two people with varying emotions are involved. But it should defend on circumstances and events and the person involved.

Try to know the patners character and what suits! Not all these “play by the book approach “

No such thing as a good hand book on relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by lereinter(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Lol.. You can't get our of this world alive, same as your pvssy can't escape being bleeped numerously or at least multiple times before you found the right glue dick.. It gives you more knowledge about how men are differently programmed & how to deal with them.

My dear if your pussy is sweet with good behaviour, you will stay, if there is no space, a reasonable man will create a space for you.

Just make sure you are giving in for a wise, educated and God fearing man.

This your comment is a mixture
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by farem: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

I love when the deluded, depraved and those of the perdition quote from their satanic bible. Especially the bolded above from the book of Goliath Chapter 2 verse 15.
Ladies, you yield to this fornication advice at your own peril.

Sex is not granted UNTIL you are ceremonially married.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by otikpoko(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari4sale:

You be mumu... Abraham is the father of faith. So he didn't have sex with Sarah until God told him to abi... Do you see it anywhere in the 10 commandment not to have sex before marriage?

In the Ten Commandments given by God to His people is this: "Thou shalt not commit adultery" (Exodus 20:14). Since your marriage has not taken place, having sex together is adultery.

I am showing directly from God's what he says about sex before marriage.
You can open your own Bible and read that verse too and tell me if yours is different from what I posted.

Show the exact place in the Bible where Abraham had sex with Sarah before he married get.

Infact show me any scripture or verse in the Bible that encourages sex before marriage I'm waiting for you.

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by kepstone: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2023
theophorus:
"Sex doesn't Keep a Man and can never earn in marriage" so if He is not married to you don't bother giving him your Body.

But the moment He is married to you, please give Him unlimited access so that those Hookups don't become your rival.

Anyone you are not married to but you gave access to your Vjay, to such person; You are Cheap and Slutty.

You have heard this if you are not married to him don't give him sex...
Omoh guyz if she is not your wife let Labour Party logo be your slogan... "We no dey give shishi"
If you say no premarital sex then guyz say no premarital money.
This genders think they are wise, they will chop your money and tell you no sex and you want to believe it.
I was many times fooled by this ladies with no sex before marriage and I believe was committed and giving money and been committed not until I caught some of my ex with another niggaz...
I am not after sex in relationship... But no girl go chop my money again it's only my wife.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by wethebest(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Who go leave u go leave u even if una nack after 2 yrs. The woman I married with two beautiful kids till date, we nack on first date. Wetin really dey make men keep women na good character, neatness nd intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol rubbish she’ll dish out all this advice and still do it
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by OboOlora(f): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Nor be u go tell me Wetin I go use my furo do

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked
any one that takes you serious is stupid. Girls love sex, you are not giving any one sex, you crave it and go for it while pretending to be giving it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by baretalk: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
If our Naija sisters ain't giving us love, who will?

The deed is good for both parties not just the man, don't give it to the 'pastors' alone, no be only pastors like to kpansh. Don't let that pretty pu**y go to waste, let us enjoy it. If you are giving it because you love to and enjoy it, it's natural and normal. LovePeddler, Sluts are those who charge money for f**ks. Fresh girls do it because they want to, and enjoy to.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ogatboy(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
The idea thet giving or not giving a man sex is what determines if he will leave you is where your problem starts from. Most men know exactly what they want from day 1

3 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by baretalk: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2023
OboOlora:
Nor be u go tell me Wetin I go use my furo do
Smart lady cheesy
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kajaard: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Thanks. But withholding sex doesn't stop me from meeting a man that'll Love me. Thanks again undecided shocked

It seems you fall in love easily and hence you just open your legs yakata cheesy

Are you not the same girl that asked us if it's okay to spend 3 weeks in a guys apartment? cheesy

Why won't the guy see you finish and get tired of you when he sees you every single day and you guys are not even married?

Ladies it is high time you people have sense. Stop opening your legs anyhow in this new year 2023.

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ruffDiamond: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2023
That's because the hole is probably too wide like Berger manhole undecided
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ceejayluv(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Wetin concern hookup babe with closing of legs....
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol.

Women don't have rules few exceptional ones do and stick to it. They are the exceptions though. Women rather make rules as they go along. it fits them well depending on who they are meeting

If they meet me for instances then the above rules stays. But if they meet wizkid, dangote of otela, ( depending on preference) then out goes that rule. They are very flexible with their rules thats why they never get to state their mind.
Ask a woman her age, she won't say. Why? ..simple it leaves her a space for manipulation. In the event she meets a guy that requires a older lady she gets to be old. If he needs a younger, she gets to be young.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by nathyx(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Men pride in ladies they chased for so so long before getting her Take it from me the easier the cheaper sad
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mimiranky: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

You met the wrong guy....
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Prechgold1180(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Not true
I had sex on first date and we still together
Even stronger

And it’s been 3 years now
Life has no regulations

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Sex isn't the only thing that holds a man in a relationship. Infact, for a person like me, it isn't entirely sex at all. Sex comes with about 20% importance.

Your humility, the thrilling vibe you give whenever we are together, chaste enough to earn my undaunting trust and feminine energy are everything I always cherish in a woman.

But women are like adult babies. Will always misbehave when pampered too much.

Always good at the beginning, but starts acting weird after you make them feel too comfortable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kano4tot2: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
advanceDNA:
U women have this notion that ur vaginá must automatically be enuf for a guy once u spread ur legs

But you women complain that a guy is 2 minute..he's not rich....that a guy is too small, that a guy isnt good at it.....and you leave him.... and expect him to understand that it cant work

So what if after getting there..he doesnt like the pvssy or the sex...?? Or u are boring and not good at sex .....??

But U women somehow just like to asume a man owes u once u open ur legs....

its funny......once i spread my legs...thats all he needs...... and he must pay with a long term relationship that'll lead to paying ur bills, a ring, marriage, and all u hope for....

Okay ooooo..u pple should be decieving urself

Baba you want the women on #Land to faint..lol
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kajaard: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
wethebest:
Who go leave u go leave u even if una nack after 2 yrs. The woman I married with two beautiful kids till date, we nack on first date. Wetin really dey make men keep women na good character, neatness nd intelligence.

Just leave her. She should continue saying rubbish.

We men know what we want in our women. If you like withhold the pussy it doesn't stop us from dumping you if you lack the qualities we want.

I have been dating my fiancee for four years now and we are getting married in June this year and yes we had sex on our first date. So leave the mumu to continue consoling herself.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Workch: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
It's not always the case, most of the best relationships I have had started with a sex on the first date.
Some rubbish relationships gave me problems before I collect

2 Likes

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by MilitantAtheist: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

No wonder you think all women become hooked after sex mtcheww!

What is in sex that a woman will become attached to one man because of it??
Abegi! Shift one side! Something that's not even that sweet sef.
so you are now shamelessly admitting that you cannot be attached to one man, you need alot of dicks fhucking your old wrinkled pussi. Shameless prostitute. Later you claim you hate men and your whorish life cannot survive without multiple dicks, useless broke olosho
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Kennyprince: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Madam, don't waste your time. If a man wants to embarrass you, he LL marry u that day, have that sex u didn't give him and then divorce u.

What's the difference?

What I do tell ladies who wants to listen is that relationship is never the same insofar as humans ain't same.

So u don't take your own matter and make it a measure in all cases. No
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by kennisman(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Which guy will stay wen fucking her and d babe dey chew guy shocked angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.