Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38014 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Dybala11(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandate2023:

U mean I will wait till after marriage b4 having sex with someone not a virgin.....u want to buy used market without testing..........as u r gullibly waiting someone else is doing it with her
So you believed that abstinence is gullibility??
Whatever rocks your boat bro. What happens to both sides waiting?? Abi na only female suppose stay celibate ni.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Sholuwa241: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

It didn't occur to you that he ran away because what he finally got was trash compared to the stress he went through?
correct guy
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

M.A use your imagination to complete…

She will never tell you the real ending!

Hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Jokkarm2: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

please finish the story, we are waiting to hear the main story.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway

See dear, focus on adding value to yourself.
The more you (add) value (to) yourself, the more you're valued.
You are that value for the right man.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:
We have been conditioned to believe that sex will keep a man glue and obsessed about you. No.

I read a thread yesterday of a man dating a single lady who's denying him sex, but the man doesn't still leave her. See that angry.

Men are wired differently. A man will beg you for sex for many days and immediately you open your leg, he run away after hitting it and stop giving you attention that you deserve. Before you open your leg at all, make sure he's obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone. This is not difficult provided you don't show him how much you love him. Make him do the chasing. Men like that won't leave you.

There was a guy who was on my case. I like him. But I know Nigerian men. They'll use you once they see you're in love with them. I hoard my love and I told him no sex. No amount of convincing worked. And he was always on his toes making sure he doesn't deviate from showing me love and care.

But still, most of our men are liars and could be getting the sex somewhere else.
That's why a woman should close her leg until you know that he will marry you. Don't fall for their lies

If you like, close your legs for ten years. See you see Shiloh.

Why are people ignoring sexual compatibility? You could deny him or her sex until marriage and find out after marriage that your spouse has high lipido that you can not match.

What do I know.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Jeweltz(f): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

You didn't complete the story. undecided

Lol. He happened to be someone we shared great memories together. Throughout, he never cheated on me, cared so much about me, respected me, and brought the best out of me. I still feel like he was able to stay loyal because I maintained the no commitment no sex thing. Nairaland men can wail and cry but I feel like I know what I'm talking about angry angry angry.

Ohhh and he travelled. That placed a lot of barrier eventually
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Amumaigwe: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Funny gender. You starve him of sex while waiting to become obsessed and his brain programmed to the thought of you alone and still expect him not to get it elsewhere.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by austinmilla555: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
�this talk funny sha. If you like pretend men will always choose who they like sex or no sex. Every woman overemphasize on sex like it’s a big deal that’s why they do all kinds of witchcraft to tie men down.
A woman is never young forever bear that in mind. Closing your legs is good but know the right person and right time to open it.
I’ve seen men marry single mothers
I’ve seen men marry girls from poor family backgrounds
I’ve seen men marry harlots who now have good homes
Just pray to God for your mr right it’s not always about sex but don’t be cheap

Jeweltz:

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by frankson1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

If and when a man begs for sex, shouldn't you be smart enough to know that he's just after sex because, I don't see any reason why a partner should be practically begging the other for sex unless there was no understanding or communication about the act, but you still go on to spread your legs and come to disturb us on Nairaland undecided no matter how you programme a guy's brain to think of only you, when he gets what he wants he'd 'unprogramme' his brain by himself.
And you're very wrong by stating that when a guy chases you, he won't leave you. You berra wake up cheesy

The guy who was on your case will still leave you after getting what he 'worked' (since he had to work for it, according to you) for and you don't have to be convinced before having sex.

I don't understand all these talks about "giving sex" to men like only the men enjoy the act undecided

Jeweltz, ladies should close their legs until they're married and not until they're sure of getting married.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobodysboo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you feel sex on first is not good then when are you suppose to engage in it?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Your advice is both good and bad.

Some guys will leave if they are not getting sex while some guys won't.

The problem there-in lies in knowing the type of man you're dealing with.

Someone like me, you can give sex immediately, you can give sex in the next five years, but one thing is sure: once I'm tired of you, I'm gone.

And that's simply because us being together has absolutely nothing to do with the availability of sex or not.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Lol. He happened to be someone we shared great memories together. Throughout, he never cheated on me, cared so much about me, respected me, and brought the best out of me. I still feel like he was able to stay loyal because I maintained the no commitment no sex thing.
It was never about what you did or did not do.
He simply wasn't the right man for you.

Nairaland men can wail and cry but I feel like I know what I'm talking about angry angry angry.

Ohhh and he travelled. That placed a lot of barrier eventually

Ignore them.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by DItalianNija: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Giving him sex d first day doesn't change anything, d first day I met my wife, we had sex, but we ve been talking on social media n phone calls for a long time, we ve discuss about sex severally B4 she visited me. We had sex on d first day but we still got married same year, she is d mother of my 2 beautiful children. Don't forget we met on Facebook. So it's not about giving sex d first day or not, d personality of d person u're giving sex to n ur character as a woman is what matters.
Women study ur man very well to know some vital tins Abt him, B4 sex, men are cruel women are cruel.
Meanwhile go get ur PVC election is at hand, Obi we move. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mandate2023: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

So you believed that abstinence is gullibility??
Whatever rocks your boat bro. What happens to both sides waiting?? Abi na only female suppose stay celibate ni.

Why should we wait till after marriag?

Don't married ppl separate too?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
bluefilm:

Your advice is both good and bad.

Some guys will leave if they are not getting sex while some guys won't.

The problem there-in lies in knowing the type of man you're dealing with.

Someone like me, you can give sex immediately, you can give sex in the next five years, but one thing is sure: once I'm tired of you, I'm gone.

And it has nothing to do with the availability of sex or not.

Remember Jeweltz, it is not about the man and what he wants, it is about you and what you want (in a man).
If you keep giving in to what every man that comes your way want, you will lose yourself eventually.
Focus on yourself.
You're worth more than mere sex.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

It was never about what you did or did not do.
He simply wasn't the right man for you.

He probably was the right man but she was too busy with her manipulating ways she didn’t see it…

Imagine how nicely she described the guy.

One thing with opportunities sometimes is that when lost they can never be regained.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Dybala11(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why should we wait till after marriag?

Don't married ppl separate too?
It's a free world, you're free to go for what you believe in.
By the way, do you believe that you'll get separated or divorced from your spouse when you get married??
This shouldn't even be the first thing that should come to your mind when married no to talk of when you're still probably a bachelor.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

He probably was the right man but she was too busy with her manipulating ways she didn’t see it…

Imagine how nicely she described the guy.

One thing with opportunities sometimes is that when lost they can never be regained.

Oga Brain, wetin naa? cheesy
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by DItalianNija: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
[if really u ve the mentioned qualities den he is d one day loose not u, d real person dat knows ur worth is comin
author=Jeweltz post=119677741]

Listen ehn, you don't know me. I add values to men that come my way. I'm supportive, submissive, very beautiful and elegant cheesy, and I don't stress a man unless he cheats, which y'all eventually do anyway [/quote]
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Aladdin1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
flexydote:

Talk is cheap bro.

I no dey believe anything wey person talk until I experience am first hand
You are quite correct.but i was joking.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by emanobis(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
A man who is meant to stay will definitely stay.
The problem here is this...how could a sane lady sleep with a man on the first day?
It's either she has billed him unnecessarily and decides to pay back
Sex can't keep a man...your attitude does

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by emanobis(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

You, what contribution are you making in his life?
Have you proved to him dt u r also into him?
Loves goes both ways, if you make him see it dt he is chasing u, he will use U and dump.
Be Ur real self, let him see Ur content coz u cnt offer what u dnt hv.
What difference will u render to him if he keeps you.
Have u showed him dt he.can trust u to be d mother of his kids and give them the right upbringing?
It's not all.abt sex coz what most of u ladies can offer is sex which prostitutes can offer better
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by brain54(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Oga Brain, wetin naa? cheesy
M.A but na true na…

Even you deep down you know. You no wan just criticize her and I understand that.

See if she had said you wanted to keep her virginity or remain chaste for her own self reasons/believes- maybe religious, moral or whatever reasons I won’t have a problem with her decision one bit. I will be the lone voice here to support her.

But see the word she used herself…” horde sex”. In economic terms you know the reason to horde a commodity? It’s to manipulate prices to go up. Manipulating isn’t fair.

She met a nice guy and instead of trying to make the relationship work she was busy scheming her way probably for her selfish reasons.

And she Dey proud to bring the matter here.

I just hope she changes her mentality before it becomes too late.

Maybe it was the guy that didn’t deserve her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Mandate2023: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dybala11:

It's a free world, you're free to go for what you believe in.
By the way, do you believe that you'll get separated or divorced from your spouse when you get married??
This shouldn't even be the first thing that should come to your mind when married no to talk of when you're still probably a bachelor.

Leave story d question is what different does it make if u wait till after marriage, what's d essence of waiting if not to be dumped after doing it and am telling u what about those that divorce after marriage...60% of divorce r sex related, when u don't understand each other sexually u pretend and go into it then differences set in...who is decieving who...who gave u such believe of waiting till after marriage
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Dybala11(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mandate2023:

Leave story d question is what different does it make if u wait till after marriage, what's d essence of waiting if not to be dumped after doing it and am telling u what about those that divorce after marriage...60% of divorce r sex related, when u don't understand each other sexually u pretend and go into it then differences set in...who is decieving who...who gave u such believe of waiting till after marriage
Who gave you that belief that waiting till after marriage is wrong??
Our fathers did that and many of they had successful marriage, so I don't know where this your notion is coming from. Whatever works for you sha.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by omolasho: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is a consistent fact that a lady denying guy A sex is getting cum splashed on her face by guy B. That goes to uphold the ancient saying, "one man crush is another man's play thing". Personally, I believe I can never have all the cunts I want in life,the same applies to all guys, hence I simple walk up to the next girl.

Except a verified virgin, ain't gonna take no shit from any bitch with one body count and above.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
brain54:

M.A but na true na…

Even you deep down you know. You no wan just criticize her and I understand that.

See if she had said you wanted to keep her virginity or remain chaste for her own self reasons/believes- maybe religious, moral or whatever reasons I won’t have a problem with her decision one bit. I will be the lone voice here to support her.

But see the word she used herself…” horde sex”. In economic terms you know the reason to horde a commodity? It’s to manipulate prices to go up. Manipulating isn’t fair.

She met a nice guy and instead of trying to make the relationship work she was busy scheming her way probably for her selfish reasons.

And she Dey proud to bring the matter here.

I just hope she changes her mentality before it becomes too late.

Maybe it was the guy that didn’t deserve her!

Now, I clearly get your point.

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by biridon(m): 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
I think say you get sense..
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Shagbatshagba: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

so, we should now be masturbating because we are in love
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by doneback04: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
The early you people differentiate love from sex the better for you ladies, you people feel like sex is love, that once u open your leg the man loves you, the better u understand that love is far from sex the better for you guys
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by doneback04: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeweltz:

Person like me I no get time to dey carry love for head, love Don do me something for this life, so once I see pussy wey no relate to my blood or relation, I don bring out my tools nail am no time to waste because if you waste time that same pussy go see you for road do shakara for you because she know say you never chop am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.