Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience (38045 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Gaddafih001(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeweltz:

What really do you people want? Why do you cheat on a woman you claim you love? Cheating is in the blood of 99% of Naija men. A man will convince you he loves you and your mind will already be at peace thinking he's the one, only to start ignoring you after that. I think you people should tell us what u want shocked angry angry angry angry
Will you be willing to share a man like Ned with others?
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
pls you have to post this question to sweetplum, I just wanted to be sure....
I m not the person
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2023
SucrePlum:

I'm not understanding, how are you me??
I m not u
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Jeweltz(f): 9:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Will you be willing to share a man like Ned with others?

No. sad angry. If your sister marries Ned Nwoko, will you want her to share Ned.?

1 Like

Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Gaddafih001(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Jeweltz:

No. sad angry. If your sister marries Ned Nwoko, will you want her to share Ned.?
It’s left for a man like Ned to decide and not me nor my sister.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Sweetplum:

I m not the person
The person come dey ask me question so I confuse... I hope you are doing good??
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
The person come dey ask me question so I confuse... I hope you are doing good??
I m fine sir
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by SucrePlum(f): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
pls you have to post this question to sweetplum, I just wanted to be sure....

I did.

I posted to you both so that she can make it clear that we're not the same person, and not make this same mistake again.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
SucrePlum:

I did.

I posted to you both so that she can make it clear that we're not the same person, and not make this same mistake again.
We aren't the same. Good evening sister. Never knew I had a namesake here.
Re: Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
SucrePlum:

I did.

She did clear the air, sorry for the misunderstanding..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.