Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Experience With Her, After Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Her, After Sex. (6371 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Tunagee(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Kingsize0001:
I think it is guilt that causes such reaction from her.... She is like, I did this thing I said I won't do again till I am married!! She is like after all the kongi this is it?? It take her time to overcome the guilt and you are the major culprit so she will react that way to you.

Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Crampyblood(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:
And you are telling us this why undecided
my own is why he has to mention 'good looking'

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Crampyblood(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2023
ukaface:
She use to mastur.bate
and you know this because....?

Oh wait! You masturbate too!! grin
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by TheboyGhost(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a good looking guy. I use to date a girl but broke up with her. She love me so much and I also love her in return. But each time we have sex, she doesn't take much time to cum which is OK for me. She can cum within first round. After she cum, she will hate me and no longer allow me to touch her for another round. My touch will irritate her from then on.

I always felt bad over her attitude. I love her so much and she herself wanted me to marry her. But deep in my heart, I just knew I will never marry such a person because of her aftersex irritation.

What could be wrong with her?

She is a man in a woman's body...

Just give her a little space after her first cum before going for round two....

She will lose interest in the sex or whatever after her first cum which is naturally what a man should do....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by ukaface(f): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2023
Crampyblood:
and you know this because....?

Oh wait! You masturbate too!! grin
have sense biko
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by imagrg(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2023
I round is okay for your health.
Let her be please.

By the way, how do you also feel after you've cum?
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Crampyblood:
my own is why he has to mention 'good looking'

Lol e tire me bro grin
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Some women are very selfish after they cum. The way their whole face will change will shock you. I usually have to beg them to allow me nut.

Then when they’re Hot, they’ll come back. But this time, I will nut very fast and pack up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by Killerbag36: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2023
eDarlling:
I am a good looking guy. I use to date a girl but broke up with her. She love me so much and I also love her in return. But each time we have sex, she doesn't take much time to cum which is OK for me. She can cum within first round. After she cum, she will hate me and no longer allow me to touch her for another round. My touch will irritate her from then on.

I always felt bad over her attitude. I love her so much and she herself wanted me to marry her. But deep in my heart, I just knew I will never marry such a person because of her aftersex irritation.

What could be wrong with her?

Send me her number through email im a doctor i will give her drugs to control come nd mk her love u more
I'm waiting for the number ok nd send urs also

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by teebagy: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Does she masturbate....alot if yes that's the effect

If not then she naturally have a low sex drive

Tell her to her face you can't marry her for that singular reason she fit adjust

How does masturbation affect her. Pls explain
Re: My Experience With Her, After Sex. by zarathustra(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
You might be right. After they cum, any subsequent sex with them is full of dryness that can even injure your pistol.
How woman go dey no go get clit?[/quote]

I have dated two of that type and the results are same. Once they cum it's all over, there is nothing you can do, touching irritated them at that point in time, inshort seeing you naked irritates them. Having known their flaws all you can do is leaving them in the bedroom and head to the living room to watch movies, after like 20 minutes she will come to you that's will then be your turn to cum. It's not her fault, it a bit biological.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Highest Level Of Friend Zone. Photo / When A Lady Misbehave, This Is What You Should Do Immediately / Dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.