Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35460 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by rapheal5(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
I don't know if it's too much grocery and floating berries this post shows January 05 and today is July 24....
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dreamland87: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided.

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided

See ur brain under ur leg. Na only to carry u on a date u fit remember
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Oovi5(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

What happened to women supporting women? grin grin grin

Hello oovi, long time..

I lost your contact
I don’t support nonsense!
How have you been doing?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Rhassidy360: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o! undecided
Jenny baby
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Powersurge: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.

You dodged a bullet.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Jamodeen95(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Congratulations for dodging this stray bullet
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by isabi2lof: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Her loss your win wink
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by mywells: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Very stupid decision to buy that nonsense so call tricycle,you can deposit that money at any car lot,purchase a car for Uber from there you'll meet high class people at lease you'll have a bit of respect, when it's raining you'll be cool in your car,you can even take some for interstates trips and get good pay, not that nonsense Keke that can't take you to less that 5kilometre ride.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Dybala11(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.
This GAYbriel of a guy sha, you mean your boyfriends?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by debeginin(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man!!

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made such suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone in the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
Do you own one?.You better wake up from slumber.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by DUKEOFIBADAN: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Just a reminder

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by billite: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
She never cared. Move on!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by delpee(f): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good that you moved on. You don't need fair weather friends. Focus on your enterprise. You'll rise beyond that soonest and probably use it as a side hustle thereafter or reinvest your capital in another good business.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by freddie009(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Georgejeez:

Guy change your mindset o grin grin grin.

Na Mechanics womanise pass o , hmmn , they have access to different sleek cars which they drive about , before banny go know guyman true profession and status , Mechanic done browse her website tire ...

I know what I'm talking , go close to a Mechanic or visit their workshops , and you will discover that the babes they have banged while cruising a customer's car are more than the babes the Customer himself has banged cruising that particular car.

We are saying the same thing, he disguises like he owns the car.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by 1stmojisola(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.
Wow! πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by osayuwamwen(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
U go tey for hux sista, u tink say life na nolly movie last last u go marry man u go they feed for hux
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by cassyrooy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
Fiance not wife.

Hustle your way back up and find another person to be with, her loss.

If tomorrow she comes begging, my future advice is don't accept her because she turned away when your status dropped and should never have your best interests at heart in all seasons.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by naijamerican: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Please congratulations on her dumping you.
You are a step away from success. Forget her and focus on the hustle.

Amen. Useless women will always be available
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrFly(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
She placed ur societal standing above u but i'm glad u placed ur future above her. May goodness locate u.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
That your smelling yansh wey you use dey do hook up, na Satan go fire you there!
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrFly(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
mywells:
Very stupid decision to buy that nonsense so call tricycle,you can deposit that money at any car lot,purchase a car for Uber from there you'll meet high class people at lease you'll have a bit of respect, when it's raining you'll be cool in your car,you can even take some for interstates trips and get good pay, not that nonsense Keke that can't take you to less that 5kilometre ride.
i love his courage. Plan ur own life and let him be
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ogbe88(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
pixey:

You don't have to be disappointed, he should keep his advice for his daughter.
U are a mad man
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by occfx: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

Good one bro. I still blame you no to see the red light since
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by saxokay(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
When I got my Keke last year march some people were making jest of me,all thanks to God today people are coming to me for advice as a result of my financial transportation with 16 months by God grace I will buy my first car this year December, I'm planning to invest 1m on pigry and poultry farming

My brother just ride on stay focus,set a goal for yourself,be determined and be prayerful, handle your Keke by your self.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Beatswim: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
delusional
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Poisonousman: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
By now you go done dey buga.. mrlewishamilton15

Na keke drivers get money now oo
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Killermamba: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.
na man you be
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ACE1010: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided

Birds of the same feather they say flocked together.....I just pray and hope your boyfriend sees your post.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by ACE1010: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Will societal standing take care of her needs Before some people go retrieve their brain, e fit don dey too late grin

I love the way you moved on jare!

Tomorrow, she go regret and she go won come back

Or

She don already get another person already dey use you as plan b

You took a good decision jΓ re. She is not happy that you didn't go into crime to meet her needs

Yeye girl!

Exactly bro...she was hoping he starts up a yahoo yahoo company so she be the accountant
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Ifogift007: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o! undecided
Do you have 1 million naira of Ur own?
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Bananapill: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
LewisHamilton15:

I have moved on.

You will carry a passenger on charter. He's a big man and will give you another job. Moving on is the best

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by AfonjaPriest: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
You have conquered the love you harboured for her. She has been sorely defeated and could probably be somewhere feeling dejected for the mistake she made. Good luck, bro; enjoy your life with a peace at ease.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fadeke And Tunde's Grecian Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.